Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

:lol: I have to say, reading your post made me laugh. I agree with you completely, I was hoping for something last night when they finally had the two of them in the same room but they barley looked at each other!! Come on people, where's the D/L love??

I know we're getting D/L in 5x09 but I agree with messygirl73, we need something before 5x09, some affection because I'm sure 5x09 won't run nice and smoothly and be all fluff.

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well what really pissed me off was the lack of Lindsay! I understand Anna being pregnant that we have to limit her scenes but seriously? I think she can do a little more than thirty seconds. :brickwall: All in all it was a horrible episode and the weakest of this season. But I loved how Lindsay kept looking back at Danny in her explanation. And they directly talked to each other! *gasp*

*shoves Stella out of the room*

3. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I re-watched Boo and Commuted Sentences the other day and I have to say, i don't think I heard Danny call Lindsay honey, I heard him say Lindsay. I had to rewind it once or twice but I'm pretty sure I heard Lindsay.

I loved re-watching Commuted Sentences, the scene with the sling-shot was so cute! I miss interactions like that and then later when he called her Dennis the Menace!

It was those types of scenes that got me liking these two characters together...I miss those scenes!

4. LME

LME Police Officer

Sometimes I think i hear him say Honey in Boo and other times I don't. Some people hear it in others don't, I think it is going to be one of those things if you know what I mean.

That slingshot scene is great. There were some very nice DL moments in season 4. The condom sray - need I say more :guffaw:. Dannys speech in PF *sighs*. I also thought that AitF was a telling episode for Lindsay. In fact it reminded me a bit of RSRD.

5. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I re-watched that one part in Boo again with my volume up pretty loud and I think I heard him say 'honey'. It was very quietly but i think i heard it.

Oh the condom spray. :guffaw:

Season 4 had a lot of D/L in the beginning, I don't think I realized that until now. I try to stay away from the middle episodes, I can't bring myself to see Rikki again.

Personal Foul was good, I liked Danny's speech but I didn't like that Rikki showed up but I'm glad it was to say she was moving.

I'm wondering how they are going to explain Rikki coming back now. I really hoped that they would just keep her away, especially with Danny and Lindsay expecting. Is it Nov. 26th yet??

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I also think I heard the 'honey'. Unfortunately it wasn't in the German version of course. But anyway. Boo is one of my favourite episodes. I loved how much screentime both, Danny and Lindsay, had in it and how they worked together.

And the condom spray! I cannot watch this scene without grinning like an idiot. :lol: I could watch it 10000000 times and would still grin. It's amazing and funny!

Danny's speech in PF was great! I'm so happy he told Lindsay how much he misses her. So sweet!

And I'm so happy Lindsay went over to his place! I hope we'll see a flashback!

7. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I think I might have to go re-watch the episode with the condom spray.

I really hope we get a flashback of Lindsay going over to his place. I would love to see what they said and their expressions when they saw each other.

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

omg the Condom spray demo lol. i still crack up like an idiot when i see that scene. i can remember being at my grandma's house watching the ep and we were laughing like crazy and were in such shock that Lindsay would do something like that. and then Danny's face....:guffaw:

it would be so extremly awesome to see a flashblack and what was said when Lindsay got to Danny's place. how odd would that be if Lindsay walked past Rikki in the hallway when she was going to Danny's place?!! wanna talk about Danny and his guilt sex!! the man has that covered to perfection!

9. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

The condom spray scene was very funny! I just got last season in the mail so im going to re-watch it as soon as i finish some work! :lol:

That would be interesting if Lindsay passed Rikki in the hallway, MakeTracksCowboy, and i agree with everyone that we need some interaction!! i think it might be a little weird if shes randomly like "hi im pregnant" and they havent had any interaction before that since last season..
    Also I have a question, does Lindsay know about Rikki? like i said ive missed a few eps but im working on it
    ...because if she doesnt know im sort of torn with whether or not he should tell her...i mean they are having a kid together

10. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I loved all the iteration in Can You Hear Me Now between Lindsay and Danny but I really really loved the Mach 5 and Bat mobile conversation in You Only Die Once. That was awesome!!

I'm split on whether or not I would like Lindsay to have passed Rikki in the hall. I don't know, everything about Rikki makes me nervous.

I think Lindsay knew who Rikki was but doesn't know what went on between Rikki and Danny. Some one can correct me if I'm wrong, I refuse to watch those episodes again so my memory might be off.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

The condom spray was totally amazing. Same with the slingshot scenes from Commuted Sentences. The early season 4 had some awesome DL moments. And funny ones as well. I just wish it would have stayed like that........ But hey, at least we got those few moments. And the great phone call/ rain walk scene from PF.

I hope that we will see something from the night she went over to his place, otherwise people won't know when Lindsay got pregnant. And a flashback, that would be amazing!

12. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Oh the cute little fourth season flirty moments. How a la second season! :adore: I remember the scene where Danny, Lindsay, and their babysitter, Stella *cue in eye rolls here* were talking about anonymous phone calls and Lindsay saying that no one ever makes phone calls in the middle of the night. Danny's response? "Ya sure about that?" :lol:

Wow, I don't think seeing Rikki in the hallway is going to be an issue. I mean with the rain and the lack of cabs due to that crazy killer would make it take a while to get to Danny's place. So by the time she gets there, I think Rikki will be able to cross the hallway to her own place. :p Man, even though he didn't deserve it, I hope he reprimanded Lindsay for taking a cab during a time where there was a crazy cab killer out there...

13. LME

LME Police Officer

I am loving your new avatar Meg :adore:, Anna does pregnancy so well.

Okay, which episode was this? I am having a series mental block. I do love the little chat that Danny and Lindsay had in Live or Let Die in season 2 :lol:.

Did she take a cab? I know they kind of implied she was thinking about it at the end of PF that she might but it was Reed that we saw that got in the cab. Lindsay is a pretty sensible girl, I think she may have thought about it for a split second but thought against it. But if she did get in the cab I totally agree with you I hope that he really reprimanded her for doing something so dangerous. I hope we do get to see Lindsay going to Dannys that night.

Is it time for 509 yet?

14. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I forget what happens in Live and Let Die... Their scenes are always so cute together!

I'm wondering if she took a cab too. Maybe the lack of cabs was what made her decide to go to Danny's? Maybe his place was closer so she walked over? I really hope they show us what happened, kind of like the flashback from Snow Days. It would kind of make it all make sense.

15. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Hey I have an idea about.....
    I now know how Lindsay got pregnant. It was that condom spray. I mean like Danny said: "Where does the....how does the.....nevermind" So, perhaps he and she found out where the ummm, and how the ummmm went. I know I can't help it. I just thought it was a funny thought

So, now Viva La Datana!!!!!:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.