Ask William Petersen Your Questions

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Grissom_Rules

Grissom_Rules Civilian

Howdy, Mr. Petersen.

I have enjoyed CSI and am a huge fan of yours and the show, and think you're a phenomenal actor. My question is, what is the best overall thing that has come from working on the show, professional or personal?

Much continued success, and I look forward to seeing you both on stage and on the big screen.

All the very best to you,

Andrea C.
    El Dorado Springs, Missouri

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Hi Mr. Petersen,

Thanks for your immeasurable contribution to CSI.
    You and Jorja Fox are wonderful together! What is your favorite Grissom and Sara scene?
    I hope to see you on stage in the future. Chicago is a great city!

Best wishes to you and your family.

Jen
    Louisville,KY

3. caffeeier

caffeeier Civilian

1. Would you be bothered if people only remember you as Gil Grissom and forget your name?

2. Do you think Grissom felt lonely before he met Sara? As a producer of the hit show, are you going to make Grissom and Sara both revisit at the same time after 910?

Ran

Cincinnati, OH

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hi, Billy,

This is my first time write to you. How you and George get along on the set? Are you coming back for 200th episode next years? I wish you and George working together more before you leave.

Best wish you and your family.

Nora

Bryant, Ala.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hi Billy,

We know that you and Marg have become close friends because of working together on CSI. I adore the great working relationship and the chemistry between you two. In a recent TV Guide interview, both of you mentioned wanting to work together again beyond CSI. What kind of projects would you like to work on with Marg? And what kind of characters would you like you and Marg to play?

I hope your leaving CSI means that you'll get to spend more time in Chicago and that we'll get to see you in more Cubs games. Thank you, and good luck.

Erica
    Taipei, Taiwan

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  6. crimesinvegas

crimesinvegas Civilian

Hello Billy!

Congrats to CSI! And I've been thinking about if the show ends, it would have a movie just like other movies based on TV shows. Anyway, you said that you guys are happy and willing to make a CSI moive soon and everybody sure is looking forward to that. My question is, what storyline would the movie have? I've thought of the Marilyn Monroe case since I don't believe that she died of overdose and I also believe that someone drugged her to death since she was JFK's extended lover. And oh, you CSIs also inspired me to be a Forensic Scientist! More power and God bless!

Gale
    Manila, Philippines

7. mimefan

mimefan Dead on Arrival

William if I may ask what's your favourite genre of movie? Also what's your dream meal?
    Tim Sillery
    Sutton Coldfield.

8. drk_motiv8r

drk_motiv8r Civilian

As a producer you obviously get some say in what happens to the characters(i.e. relationships), as you have stated in a previous interview you would like to see Grissom and Cath have a relationship. Did you feel that Sara would be a choice that the viewers wanted to see more or was it a different motive?

Candace W
    Trabuco Canyon, California

9. jasjod

jasjod Dead on Arrival

You said you'd like to do a CSI movie sometime. How would you like to see it portrayed? Written in the current time frame with the actors now or in a manor that Gary Dourdan, Liev Schreiber and other past actors written off the show could take part in it assuming they would be interested?

Jason

Weston, Wisconsin

10. Coldtrain

Coldtrain Civilian

Hi Billy!

We already know that you're playing in A Dublin Carol in Chicago this upcoming November-December. I'd like to know if you're planning to dedicate all your time to stage play or if you consider coming back on screen in the future?

Julie, Montreal, Canada.

11. saracupcaked

saracupcaked Civilian

Which is your favourite episode in terms of Grissom's character-development?

Thank you for being such an inspiration :)

Sara
    KL, Malaysia.

12. MaddMudder

MaddMudder Hit and Run

Hello Mr. Petersen
    I would like to thank you for allowing us the enjoyment of seeing you act on a weekly basis. You are a marvelous actor. I do believe that you have started a trend with stage and screen actors coming to tv so that we can enjoy seeing them more.
    I am sad that you are leaving CSI but I can see that your love for acting is great and you need to be able to return to your theatre roots.
    I do hope that you will still make the occassional films for your fans. I for one know I will never be able to see you on stage so I hope you do make a few more movies.

My question is. I read that you wanted to teach acting. I was wondering if you were going to take up teaching in the immediate future?

Thank you in advance.
    Jackie Phipps
    Ontario, Canada

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

You studied theater in Spain in the '70s, have you ever came back to Spain since? Do you speak any Spanish?

Regards from Spain.
    XX

14. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

Are you gonna do theather for the rest of your life or maybe a movie?

Trudie from The netherlands

15. mart

mart Civilian

Hello Billy! I'd like to take a moment to thank you for the great years you have given all your fans on CSI!

Since I know theater is your first love, I'd like to ask about your future stage plans. I was lucky enough to see you perform in "Dublin Carol" in
    Providence and I thought it was spectacular!

Do you have any plans, or would you consider at all, returning to Broadway once again to treat your NY fans who cannot get to see you on the Chicago stage?

Thank you for your taking the time to answer questions~
    Respectfully,
    Donna M.
    Long Island, NY