Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Bring it on, sweetie! gotta have me some Flack overload! :drool:

2. Flackette

Flackette Victim

[​IMG]

It is wrong, so very very wrong that I don't personally know someone who looks like this. The Almighty broke the mould after he made this guy. Those eyes....the dimples. :drool::drool::drool: Does Eddie have brothers? I'm so glad he's getting more airtime this season. It's about bloomin' time.

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Nice pic Flackette, I did that one. ;)

We saw less of Flack last night. :( But looking good as always! I loved the interrogation scene where he was telling the guy "I bet...." and then said "I lost." :lol: Cute! They seem to be hiding half of Flack in shadow lately, doesn't make me happy. :scream: Here's some caps from last night's episode, enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Flackette

Flackette Victim

A thousand blessings on you Spooky Girl! :thumbsup: That smile, those dimples. :drool:

5. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Thanks for the caps! He wasn't in this episode much but we did get spoiled with the previous one. I'm still thriving on it. ;)

Flackette, I must say that I really like your username. :)

6. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Has anyone noticed that things are kinda shady in last nights episode?

Flack wasn't quite himself, usually he's quik to prosecute the suspect, but

last night he didnt - not really.

It odd for his tough, good cop persona. I know I said that we should see

more emotion from Flack, but personally I didn't quite picture it - that

way. Or is it just me?

And - is it me or the actors behind the characters are becoming the same person....? Or vise versa. Lately I have been unable to tell the difference.

7. Flackette

Flackette Victim

AppleJack: Thanks.!! :)

CSINYMIA000: I think maybe the writers are writing a more mature line for Flack. I noticed in the early episodes he was quick to assume guilt but maybe that's a too stereotypical cop response. I would hope by now Flack would learn that the science may have something more to say!

:confused: I have a question for you folks. It's been driving me nuts. Where is Flack's desk supposed to be in the squadroom?
    • In the episode where Danny brings in Reggie (my favourite Flack episode), when he sits at the desk he has the door immediately to his right side;
    • When Mac arrests Truby, Flack sits with the door to his left and back;
    • In the episode with the prom, when Gerrard shoots the guy, Flack's desk faces the door to the interrogation room.
    Maybe I got it wrong.

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

He was so cute last night. As with most other people, I loved that he showed some compassion to the girl who shot the guy, I really expected him to tell her that it was her bullet that caused him to die. I like compassionate Flack. :thumbsup: All Flack's scenes were pretty good, I think we've been lucky and have had quite a few great Flack moments already this season.

CSI_Spooky_Girl, the screencaps are great (who doesn't love Flack caps? :lol:) but they are a little large. In future, if the caps are that dimension please link to them rather than posting the image. Thanks. :)

No idea. I think his desk keeps moving, depending on the situation. :lol: Perhaps they hot desk in the NYPD. :lol: Have we seen it this season? I can't remember, but I'm sure I've seen it since Admissions and noticed that it still looked to be in the same place...

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Sorry about that Elsie, I usually scale them down don't know why I didn't today! I'll fix it here in a bit. ETA: done!

I was wondering that too. I think it moves around. Poor guy can't even have his desk in one place. :lol: I don't believe we've seen him there this season yet.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  10. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

You're not alone, I thought is was a bit weird too. I liked it, and believed it, but I wonder what's changed for him to show compassion like that during an interrogation.

I just watched The Cost of Living again and this time noticed Flack's ties. Never seen the first one before, I like it! :cool:

[​IMG]

I think I've seen this tie before. Ugh!
    [​IMG]

And this one is just boring... :lol:
    [​IMG]

11. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh, I will assume any position that Eddie tells me to do :devil:. With those long legs of his, I bet we have lots of options :drool:.

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I love Flack interrogation scenes! He's good at his job. I sure wouldn't want to be the person being interrogated by Flack. I'd feel really small and stupid. But on the other hand......

:drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

13. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Great picture, friend.
    Anyway, My Don always such sweet of with handsome , I love it

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Ha, great screen caps of Flack ladies! Man, wasn't able to post some right after the episode aired. Been busy, busy, busy! Grrr...

Funny thought about Flack's desk though. Poor guy doesn't even have a "permanent home." :lol:

Here are more screen caps of Flack from The Cost Of Living:

[​IMG]

Here you can see the salt and pepper quality to his hair. Damn, I'd love to shave off his sideburns. :lol:

[​IMG]

15. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey,Friend, my love he, fantastic photograph:thumbsup:, you have more?:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.