Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I just watched 5xo5. Finally we had more Stella. I especially liked the ending. Yay! Finally after a long time we heard her speaking greek.
    Thanks for those pics. The Halloween ones are amazing :).

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Stella absolutely rocked in the latest episode! I *loved* the look she gave her attacker as she got into the the elevator. It proved that she's kickass & that even though he got away, she'll still go after him to bring him down. She shows no fear, & that's awesome! One of my favourite things about Stella is that she never backs down. Yeah, she has her vulernable side but she's far from being a damsel in distress. And also, hearing her speak Greek is always a plus :thumbsup:. It all has to do with Melina being so proud of her Greek heritage (like me!) & the fact that she wants to incorporate it into her portrayal of Stella. I just hope it's not the end of the whole attacker & coin incident, because I want her to come back, kick some ass & speak Greek :hugegrin:.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hi gals!

Welcome back Anj, we missed you in our both homes, dear :D

i couldn't watch the episode but i did watch several clips. And let me tell, ITA with Glam, the whole scene in the embassy and later in the elevator...WHOA! i had a chill running my spine!!!!!! I hope this storyline will continue several episodes and not just until 5.11.
    Melina's expression was awesome. First when she felt so "at home" inside the embassy and then when she listened her attacker's voice you could feel the fear and terror in her eyes. The last stare between she and the attacker was GREAT!

i hope she will continue speaking in Greek. Also i think it was great they didn't use subtitles when they spoke in Greek. It made it more interesting and intriguing :D

Debbie :D

ps: Natty, God bless you for the pics dear. I want to watch so much this eppy! :D

4. glam_chic86

^^ Your explanation of all these emotions she experienced in the embassy was right on. She was brimming with confidence about what she discovered than she kinda became flustered when she recongized her attacker, hence excusing herself in Greek. It was smart of her to play it safe because she knows if she can pinpoint her attracker to the proper authorites, it can all change. Even the guy she spoke to seemed shady. Rambo Stella will not let those two malakas win & get away with it. The attacker surely won't forget the way she looked at him when she entered the elevator. He messed with the wrong Greek woman. But having this continuation means for storyline for Stella & also, more chances for her to speak Greek. It's a win-win situation :thumbsup:. And Melina looks like she enjoys herself when she gets to explore her Greek side through her character & being Greek, I enjoy it too.

And I know Halloween is over, but here's a little treat for all the Melina fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABUu4FQ4ALw

Enjoy :hugegrin:!

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: God bless my sister who taugh me some words in Greek:thumbsup: I could understand quite a bit of the lines at the embassy but i couldn't when that jerk attacked her. I inist: we need more of this guy. Melina just shone in these scenes:bolian: And it was so different to CSI NY and I LOVED IT!

I think this is not going to be easy to solve
    spoilers say She is going to hide something from Mac so i bet is the truth about her attacker. I don't think she will catch her attacker on 5.11 but at least i expect more of this mistery coin

And PLEASE! Make her speaking in Greek!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  6. athens

athens Coroner

^I agree.The beggining of the storyline with the attacker may not be the most ideal storyline but I think if they continue on this it may be something good.

7. glam_chic86

I too bet it's the truth about her attacker. She probably wants to be the only person involved in catching him & if she informs Mac, she knows he'll try to help. She's independent like that

Boy, that attacker was a real vlaka for threatening to kill Stella. If he had any idea who she was, he would not utter those words. Next time that buffos(sp?) comes across Stella, I want her to look him dead in the eye & say "As to thialo" which I believe is Greek for "go to hell" :hugegrin:. If they're going to make Stella speak Greek again, might as well make her curse :lol:.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Definitely she is independent but her silence is more related to the miscommunication with Mac this year. Instead of friends they sound as enemies:scream: (BTW this is not a shipper comment) For me both of them are being written very OCC so far (I could watch the first two episodes and later i watched clip from the other episodes). I don't know, even Donnie...mmm they look "unglued" from Stella. I remember how last year the whole team reacted to Stella's lost after the fire. Really watching her walking alone in the streets made me feel sad for my Stell:eek::(

:lol::lol::lol::lol: My brother in law started teaching me how to curse in Greek when i was 7 years old:lol:. It would be funny and intense;) But without subtitles is much better.:thumbsup: The whole last scene was so powerful ireally want more of that!

9. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

"CSI: NY" celebration of its 100th episode in Los Angeles, November 1:)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. athens

athens Coroner

^Thanks a lot for those pics!She looks good in blue :)

Maybe she doesn't tell Mac that she knows who her attacker is?I do hope they make a good storyline out of it.It's a good opportunity for Stella's character..

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! :D Gracias Noe por las pics :D Do you have larger pics of all of them? I want to get those with Melina and Gary and Eddie :D

Athens----> you are so right :D
    as far we understand she hides something from him and definitely for me it's the identity of this jerk. Considering the lack of communication Mac and Stella are having now i doubt she will tell Mac about him any time soon. Besides according to spoilers there are more scenes between Don and Angell so it means Stella is alone and lonely:( I wouldn't be surprise if she dissapears as a member of the Smacked family suggested kinnaped by this same guy:eek:

Debbie :D (I never have enough of Melina):bolian:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  12. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

Not, sorry, only of Melina...

EDIT:

3 More :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwwwww:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: thanks Noe i love how their clothes match:thumbsup::drool: in blue. Amazing dress but my fav of all are her shoes. It's obvious they have a special design

Speaking about shoes, i was watching that clip where Stell was attacked. And i really can't understand how she didn't get any bruise after the fall from the stairs and the best of all how she survived a whole working day with those 4 inches-high heels:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I know i couldn't:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debbie :lol:

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey there ladies!! Sorry I haven't been in this thread in a while.

Great pictures ladies and yeah, it was nice to hear Stella speaking in Greek in The Cost of Living.

Anyway, here are some screen caps of the lovely Det. Stella Bonasera from Enough:

[​IMG]

Stella interrogating the hooker

[​IMG]

Rambo Stella anyone? :lol:

[​IMG]

Stella in her leather jacket.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mandy Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I love Rambo Stella and if you don't mind i'd love to make an icon your your pic #2

BTW i read some people said they hated Stella for preferring machines over Adam but heck! Horrid decitions are taken every day. As a boss Mac needs to know that (even when i hate the idea of loosing Adam). Stella thought in the future of the lab

Don't worry Stell, Buenos Aires will wait for you :D you will be very welcome ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.