Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

*Runs in out of breath* Whoa I have not posted in this thread for a while. Sorry for that. Transferring from High School into University is a very big step :lol:.

I have been looking in now and then, and yes Desert you are so right where is everyone? :confused:

I believe Sara may return in the Natalie episode. However it may be the one where Grissom leaves the lab. I'm so not looking forward to that, it will be so different without him.

Anyhoo, don't know if this has to be put into a spoiler box but I will anyway just to be safe:

Has anyone seen the pic with Grissom holding another miniature? Is it just me or does it look like it is of Natalie hanging herself? Sorry if it is and I've just asked an obvious question :guffaw:

Hopefully I can come in and chat again. I've been away for so long it's like I'm new :lol: Anyway hope to talk soon.

~MissMurder~

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome back MissMurder nice to see you here, and good luck on your new step in life at the University:thumbsup: I don't know where all the passionate GSR fans have gone too:confused: I don't really know when Sara will re-appear, but hopefully sooner than later~

On her hanging her self in effigy, it could be a shock tactic to freak out Grissom, remember when she thought she slit his throat, when he was interogating her, and it was all in her mind. Maybe this is too, it will be an riveting ep. I'm so looking forward to this on over the Lady Heather UGG:( I sure they bring Sara back soon, and don't wait till the last ep. 10

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  3. MissMurder

Desert I'm so loving that pic you post, and thank for the welcome back and thank you also for the good luck. I'll need it, but I'm studying Forensic Investigation so it is fun.

I completely agree with you. I hope she comes back sooner than later too. I miss what Jorja brings to the show :( But she will be back. Just need to be patient until then.

Uhh, LH back again? Don't get me started :lol: But she does bring out a side to Grissom that we don't usually see, well on screen anyway *hint hint*:guffaw:The Natalie episode does sound exciting. I can't wait to see Grissom's reaction to her, and her to him.

Where is everyone?? :confused: This thread used to flood with posts.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  4. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

might as well break the inactivity with the bad theory nobody is wanting to hear :p

well..first off , haven't we already had an episode named Bull in S/8 ? am i going crazy? lol .
    anyways. i hated the promo as many of you probably agree. LH does look good, i'll give her that :)

I'm going to be brutally honest about what i think of this episode (apologies):

when she said her first impression of him is he's changed that could mean one of two things , it could be rather bad meaning that his personality and presence has changed since the last time she saw him which would naturally be because of Sara because their relationship has been through alot in that time space, so if Lady Heather decided to take that path in their conversation she could probably convince Grissom pretty fast that Sara isn't right for him if she's not even there and, according to last night's episode he doesn't even know where she is. i say it would be easy to convince him because she would almost be confirming the thoughts already forming in his mind, and he does trust and value her and her opinion because i'm not going to lie, they've been through alot too. be it romantically or not.
    -OR-
    it could mean that he has matured, for lack of a better word, more since their last encounter and that he has taken on more responsibility and found out how hard a true relationship is to maintain, and she's proud of him for that and will offer some support to the times he's going through.

another scene, where it shows Grissom laying down on LH's bed (presumably) and she says "does Sara know you're here?" "no." which depends on the scene before to be honest. if something like my scenario one happens then she'll either sit with him, leave the room, or stand there and talk to him but i don't think SHE would do anything with him..gotta be honest i don't 100% trust Grissom with this relationship at the moment, Sara kind of left the ball in his court but i don't think he exactly knows...if something like my scenario two happens then i am convinced that LH will call Sara, i think that's the kind of person she is and lets face it Sara would come running, she sees Heather Kessler as a huge threat still and isn't likely to forget her name :rolleyes:
    if that happened i'm sure that Grissom wouldn't complain and they could work some things out.
    i am happy with last nights episode in the fact that you can tell Grissom still loves Sara because he looked like he was in so much pain in that scene where he's sitting with Hank...all alone :(
    and on last nights episode, is Grissom's hearing going again ?? if so i swear i just lost 10% of my love for the show. i hated that storyline in S/3 and was so glad when it was over (except for how it kind ended with a Cath/Griss scene...)
    and why is it so quiet in here? Bengali, Seattle, O_Cat, Piper all the used-to-be regulars where have you gone? i loved your input so much!

since i have my 3 on-topic lines i can have a few off . so i owe an explanation of where i have been :)
    one of my really good friends had just been made a mod on my favorite ties-for-first-place-alongside-this-one forum XP
    it's a SAW forum and i've been helping him out...it's great if anybody wants to check it out, there's some good off topic threads too :) http://board.houseofjigsaw.com/index.php The House of Jigsaw. it's weird because there is SO much activity on that thread and i always thought this show was more popular? yet on that forum all you have to do it re-lead the page and you've already got 6 posts =/

but i'll try and contribute some more on here more :thumbsup:
    keep the love :luvlove:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  5. MissMurder

I know JorjaFoxFan everyone seems to have disappeared.

I hope one of your suggestions doesn't come true m'dear.

As far as the hearing goes, it could be that he is just severely distracted at the moment. After all a lot has happened to him in the past few weeks.

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

oh i do to , don't worry :thumbsup:

as for the hearing fiasco , i sure hope you're right. that was my initial thought and i ran with that but the hearing-loss storyline popped into my head and i couldn't shake it.

hmm...i'm pretty sure what i posted before should be in the spoiler so i'll try and put this without putting another one :rolleyes:

i hope that Heather calls Sara, during Grissom's "visit" <--and i'm keeping that in quotations until we know what he's there for because i don't trust their relationship anymore, it's horrible i know, but the writers did give alot away when they said "it's darkest before dawn" because we know that they will prevail. and it makes it a little easier to predict how this episode will play out ...

7. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Hey, guys!

If you look behind and to the left of Sara in the video, it almost looks like that pic of the two of them from San Fran that they showed in the unused part of the episode where Grissom was sick last season (where Catherine comes to his home). What do you think? Also, I hate that she says that she wishes they could talk in person and then she says that she's "really happy". Do you think they spliced the video? Could she say that she was really happy with their relationship and their previous conversation in his office before she left (again) was a misunderstanding, or really happy right then (away from him) and is afraid to talk to him and become unhappy?

8. Desertwind

HAPPY HALLOWEENIE and on the video that Grissom has in LH's house~

first why does Gil have a vidoe of Sara talking to him in Lady Heather's house? it shows him walking in the rain with an umbrella, and then he knocks at her door. So where's this tape, in his pocket, and why does he want to share it with her? odd, but the part that really made me sad in this video is when Sara says "If a relationship doesn't move forward, it withers":( WTF what the H is going on here, maybe finally after all the good deeds that Grissom has done for LH, she will point him in the right direction, back to Sara, and on this 'provocative' bed scene their advertising, it shows Grissom alone on her bed sleeping, so I have to see this one for sure as you all do, one thiong I did notice, and I'm certainly not a fan of this character, is that she seems a little more together, and in contorl and more receptive to him. One more thing how does she know about Sara? so many questions?

[​IMG]

And MissMurder I'll pm you soon. thanks for being my new buddy:thumbsup:

And good to see the rest of the GSR fans back;)

9. MissMurder

Desert I received your pms, and no problem I need more friends from this thread anyway because I've been away so long.

I completely agree with you. Why in the world would they bring in Lady H back at this stage in GSR's relationship??? :confused:. But as you said Desert, maybe all is not what it seems. Maybe the writers are being mean to us and making us shout at our television screens at Grissom's behaviour. Yes I understand he is grieving but to make him do something completely out of his personality?? But then they give us a happy ending, and make all of us have heart attacks before ep 10 :lol:. Maybe, Lady H is nothing more than a friend, she comforts him in a friendly way and then calls Sara to help his grief?? Who knows? We can never tell what these writers are going to do:lol:

Glad some people are back!!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  10. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

hey there lovely gsr fans! sorry for the delay in messaging - i've been on tour the last coupla weeks so not around my computer much unfortunately. i'll see if i can kick a couple of the other old posters into getting back on the forum soon too as i think we need to beef up our positive gsr vibes effort very muchly :D

regarding the hearing thing, i don't think that's coming back at all - seemed to me more like another way to show grissom's inability to concentrate properly compared with the way he usually does (as per the screw up with that test on last week's epi). it's just another bit of an add-in to the 'grissom is losing it' plot.

how sad was it to hear 'i don't know where she is' though?! :( they really are taking us through the ringer with this one, along with poor old grissom. i'm still rooting for a BIG HAPPY finale though so keep those fingers and toes crossed fangirls :thumbsup:

hope y'all had a good halloween - my gothic dress went down very well on stage in london tee hee :D

p.s. excellent pic desert - that's really cool! and lovely to have you back missmurder :)

11. MissMurder

Hey welcome back orange_cat. Hope the tour is going well :)

I agree with you on everything my dear. But there WILL be a happy ending for our couple, they can't spend 9 years building a relationship only to tear it down.

I've not seen the season yet. but it's not sounded to good. However there is the whole dark before dawn scenario. Grissom is going through hell at the moment:( , but things will brighten up for him :hugegrin:....eventually. We just have to be patient and keep the faith within the writers to give us the fairytale ending the fans have always wanted for our geeks.

12. Desertwind

orange_cat your on tour:confused: are you a rock 'n' roll star? let us know, and I think all will be well in paradise GSR heaven with them, it's got to be, just think the top writers which include the top dog Carol Mendelshon, David Rambo, Naren Shankar, Sarah Goldfinger are all fanatic GSR fans and WP did say, [repeats this] that "in the final 'arc' of his exit SARA IS INVOLVED and finally LH will to a good deed for him, like he's done for her, in past shows. And than we'll a have great respect for her, and think twice about her motives:thumbsup:

THE BED SCENE

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  13. MissMurder

Of course all will be well. Grissom and Sara are the most perfectly matched couple from the show and Lady H as I've said before, is nothing more than a good friend to Grissom. I also truly believe she will do Grissom a favour and aid him through the pain in a friendly way, nothing romantic! If she doesn't call Sara then it will merely be letting him talk everything out to her.

GSR will have a happy ending! :adore:

We just need to keep the faith :thumbsup:

14. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

hey! yeah i am totally in the Team Stupidly Optimistic camp :D it would be sooooo wrong for the characters if they bust it up after all this time and effort, let's face it. totally wrong. i really think LH is going to give Grissom a much needed kick up the backside to finally make him see where his priorities in life lie - men are such morons!!!!!! :lol: i think it would be a quality story arc to have a dominatrix be the person to make bugman wake up ;) i so know guys that are like that!

hey desert - rock and roll star for sure :rommie: check www.myspace.com/clarakousah for what i'm up to at the moment - tour diary and the lot on there. sold out my album on amazon twice now, how cool is that?!! and if you haven't heard it yet, check out the track 'It Takes Time' in particular (it's on myspace) as it is somewhat GSR inspired:

"It takes time, it takes time, with all this on the line
    But I know I can make it, if you are waiting"

gosh i'm going to be sad when this is over :( but a happy ending would make it much much better :adore:

15. Desertwind

YOu know what orange_cat I knew that, sorry for forgetting it, I'm so busy campaigning I didn't remember till you posted it again so you go girl:thumbsup: and "how about a spot ot tea":beer:eek:r a brewski? and you spoiler will love this for the 'non-spoiler' fans sorry you have to wait~ and sorry we've lost so many I thought, die-hard GSR fans who for one reason or another jumped off this great ship:confused:oh well, such is life on a TV show:([​IMG]

So, as of yesterday I found this new 'cast update, and guess who's listed as a 'recurring guest'? Jorja, so she's in a Lady Heather ep. strange isn't it? this should be juicy and interesting. I hope she finally leads Grissom in the right direction, but what bothers me about him is why the hell doesn't he go to Sara? Does he as said to Cath "don't know where she is" that totally sucks:( although how did she know to send this video to him via Lady Heathers place, lots of unanswered questions

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.