EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

sry i didnt know i couldnt do it! im not spammin i promise but it wont let me delete it

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

You don't have to delete it. Just please remember it for next time. Thanks!

3. beautifuldisaster

ok i will thank u

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm late! I'm so sorry... between physics labs and psych papers, I haven't been able to drop in yesterday. But I'm here now... *shakes head* Anyways, where were we?

Aww! So adorable... they look just like husband and wife in those pics. And the one with Kaya and the little boy looked just like the kids that EDeN would have... they're just like a family. Hey, come to think of it, the kids could pass off as brother and sister... *pokes TPTB* Pay attention to this, would ya?

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Great job on the icons Ch3r12y!! Nice touch with the A&E at the bottom :lol:
    They look so awesome, I have yet to stop the drooling.

I thought so too, that little boy had the brown eyes & huuuge smile just like A&E. Very cute kid, & well of course Kaya looks like her Momma.
    & I love the dog photo. My first thought was - it's EDeN's dog Speed!! & he's a Greyhound- perfect! & they're vacationing!!! :lol:
    Happy little EDeN family, makes my shippy heart do backflips!!:D

No kidding!! Although, this kind of happy go lucky family will never exist in Miami, unless it's towards the end of the series. They should do it with EDeN though, they're the perfect candidates!! An unfinished love story waiting, waiting, WAITING, in the background to release all those UNRESOLVED feelings! *glares at TPTB*:shifty:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Gosh I love those sacoor photos. So the little girl in the photos is Eva's daughter? Well, that makes the one of her and the girl holding hands even cuter. Aww...

Anyway, I was playing with the urban dictionary site and put in "Eden" and look at all it came up with:

I shortened that last one. It was very long and plus I know not everyone has the same religious beliefs and whatnot, so I didn't want to offend anyone. I tried to delete the whole thing, but it wouldn't let me delete the number 7, so I had to put something there. :lol:

Is it just me or do several of these definitions define our couple perfectly?

7. beautifuldisaster

i think they fit them perfectly!!!!

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

It's not just you... especially 1, 5 and 6! 5 suits Natalia perfectly 'cause as beautiful as she is, you want to stay with her due to who she is... which could explain why Eric keeps going back to her. *pokes TPTB* Think we should email the definitions to them?

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^This one is my favorite (especially the very last sentence) following close behind is #1 :drool: Great find GNRfan!
    Well, certainly there is something ( actually I think it's EVERYTHING) about Talia that makes Eric's heart pudder - this man is someone who rarely forgives, & after the whole Mole fiasco he couldn't stay angry with her. Eric cares deeply about her & always has, no matter what she's done - that means something in my book! He just needs to get over his fears & stop all the pretending!

This man cannot convince me (nor can you, TPTB) that after an entire year & a half of being involved with Natalia he suddenly feels nothing for her anymore just because he faced death. There was no time in between - that's what really ticks me off - it was in a matter of 1 episode that changed his feelings for her??? I don't think so!!
    Eric is reeling from a screwed up brain - THAT is all Im buying.
    He needs to think with his heart instead of with that damaged brain of his. ;)

10. beautifuldisaster

this one was my fav too!!! :) its really pretty the way its worded.

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

csimiamifan24 - please add more content to your posts! Posts in shipper central are supposed to have a minimum of 3 lines of good posting. Thanks so much!

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Exactly! *pokes TPTB* We stressed this more than enough times and Eric's still got a first-grade case of Boa Vista amnesia... hmm, think he's a peer pressure victim? After all, he's only focused his attentions elsewhere because the writers deem it so...

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: 'tis true!
    What the hell does he remember? Funny he doesn't remember his sister's death but he's sure quick to recall the memory (rather a hallucination) of Speed after ...uh...how many years? Not that he shouldn't, but I think you all get what I mean.

I know it wouldn't be hard for these two to rekindle the love again, it's still there. Where Eric is hiding it - I do not know. All I know is that I absolutely do not enjoy the loose ends just sitting there, & it's too late for EDeN to up & say - oh we're just good friends now, sure we played in the sheets & thought we might have a baby but everything is just peachy now. Yeah right.

If they wanted EDeN to just be friends after putting them on the intimate level they already have, then they wouldn't have involved Eric in the Nick fiasco, he wouldn't have been so pissed off in 'Throwing Heat' when he saw the "wife" being hit, Natalia wouldn't have been jealous in 'Burned', Eric wouldn't have jumped to her aid when she was hurt in 'DeepFreeze', he wouldn't still feel the need to stand so close that she needs to ask him for space, & she wouldn't have been the one checking on him when he got caught in a shootout.
    Actually, as I see it, if these 2 were just meant to be friends all along then they would not have been sexually/romantically involved TO BEGIN WITH. I rest my case ;) *do not debate the Momma*

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  14. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

*pops in*
    Hello! Wow I haven't been around here much lately!!!*smacks hand on head* bad shiper...anyway...
    I loved the quoets GRNF and they all fit perfectly our lovely, hot, full of passion couple!!

Couldn't agree more!! *applauds* Help the guy to remember!! *pokes TPTB* Hook him up with Nat again!! It's the only way to bring old Delko back!!! And we loved old Delko!!
    Thank you!! They had no reason to involve him BUT they did!! They are not just friends! They were never just friends!! He cannot forget that they were together but remember that they were FRIENDS and that they had such a good relationship and chemistry!! *pokes TPTB again* I mean c'mon you guys!! How stupid you think we are??

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You make a good point there... besides, TPTB don't make a point of pairing random characters together, especially two main characters. Why would they do that unless they had something in store for them? *pokes TPTB* Get to the point please though... dancing around the issue will only make things worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.