Ask William Petersen Your Questions

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Oct 30, 2008.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

This January, the biggest television magazine in the country, <A class="link" HREF="http://www.tvguide.com/">TV Guide</A>, will be publishing a special farewell interview with <i>CSI</i> star <font color=yellow>William Petersen</font> (Gil Grissom). At the request of Petersen himself, the interview will contain several questions submitted by the fans.<p>Below is the official announcement from TV Guide:<p><blockquote>Attention CSI fans! Got questions for William Petersen before he leaves the show? TV Guide will be interviewing him about his last episodes and his future plans and he wants to hear from you! Send in your questions (before December 1) and TV Guide will ask him for you and print his responses in a January issue of TV Guide (TBD). Thanks!</blockquote><p>CSI Files is teaming up with TV Guide in order to collect the questions for this interview. If you'd like to submit a question, please go to <A class="link" HREF="http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=57404">this thread</A> at Talk CSI and post your suggested questions. Please also include your name and the city you live in, so that if your question is chosen, your name will be printed alongside it.<center></center>

2. csikidd3

csikidd3 Civilian

On the show, When Gil Grissom (William Petersen) leaves, will he be just moving on, or going after Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox)?

Jaclyn K.
    From Missouri

Thank-You!

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

In your role as producer, how much say did you have over storylines, character development (all of the characters) and plotlines?

Sandra
    Ontario

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey Billy, will you ever return to play Gil Grissom on this fabulous show CSI, and are you up for doing big screen movies? How wonderful that would be to see your gorgeous face on the big screen, and your stellar acting skills:thumbsup:

Linda Johnson
    Riverside, CA.

5. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

What would consider being one of the defining moments between Grissom and Greg through out the past 9 seasons?

Emily S.
    Brigham City, UT

6. iheartcsiny

iheartcsiny Victim

I recently read that you were on the television movie remake of 12 Angry Men. What was it like to do a remake of a classic movie and did you get to meet any of the original cast members?

Courtney
    Arkansas

7. murgy31

murgy31 Civilian

Do you have any firm plans to return to CSI this season?

Bethany
    McHenry, IL

8. yepiovecsi

yepiovecsi Civilian

hey billy!
    If you and sara weren't together, would you be with Lady Heather or Catherine? Or would you just not be in a relationship at all?

-Sabrina K.
    Chicago, IL

9. ufgator

ufgator Victim

You have numerous stage and screen credits to your name, does it bother you that you might be most remembered for playing Gil Grissom?

Cindy Pearce
    Oxford,CT

10. TDUAngel

TDUAngel Civilian

I was wondering why there isn't a lot of episodes where Grissom signs. I'm deaf myself and don't see a lot of episodes where he's interacting with deaf people. I would love to see more of that.

April Shin
    Los Angeles, CA

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

After many years on CSI and stage acting, do you plan to retire soon? Or are you planning more stage productions in the future?

Also, I know you are a grandfather, but are you and your wife Gina planning on a family of your own someday?

Sincerely,

Heather Hunter
    Buckley, WA

12. GinaR

GinaR Civilian

I'm sure each one of your fans has special memories of Gil Grissom.
    What is the impression of Grissom you'd most like to stay in people's minds? And what lasting impression would you like us to have of the Grissom-Sara relationship?

Thank you, Billy, for everything.

Gina R., New York

13. LTUnstable

LTUnstable Civilian

After nine years, what is the one thing you will miss most about working on CSI?

Thank you for being who you are and making us fans so happy every week.
    Autumn, Dermott

14. bmggjepr

bmggjepr Civilian

How are you doing? I'm glad you were able to make a change and do something you love to do. That is hard to say since, like many, I love CSI and have become attached to the people who brought these characters to life.

J
    Palatka, FL

15. Sushie_Shuakhwe

Sushie_Shuakhwe Hit and Run

Now that Ecklie has shown a bit of his "good side", does that change how Grissom thinks of him? Do they have any more history together that we don't see?

Laura, WA