Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Can I fourth that????? :lol: :)

It wouldn't be the end of Miami for me if H was not in it. But if CALLEIGH left...:eek: I can't bear the thought. She's my fave from all three CSI's.

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I appreciate that some feel the need to support one or the other actor rumoured to be involved in a dispute but this:

was a subtle hint to move on from the subject. Speculation of the characters is fine but once it involves an actor/actress who has not confirmed or denied anything, it becomes a privacy issue and should be off limits to discussion here as an effort to maintain that privacy. It would be appreciated if everyone could be mindful of this. Thank you.

3. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

watever number you guys stopped on im that! csi miami wouldnt b csi miami without emily! it would b......sucky!

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Don't even go there, my friend, don't even go there!

5. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I agree, but i dont think we have anything to worry about b/c are divine Miss Emily Procter aint leavin ;):)

6. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Good!! She best not!

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

WHO CAN wait till monday to see if
    there's a TURN OUT in the EC relationship? I CANT:eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2008
  8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Could you please stop doing that? I'm an EC shipper and I'm annoyed, I can only imagine what it's like to the others. Come to the Shipper Central and we'll talk about it, but don't post questions like this here.

Now, back on topic, Emily is not leaving the show, because she signed for two more years, so, we, Emily lovers, don't have to worry about a thing.

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Didn't get a chance last night to respond (I was having Real Life) but before anyone gets their keyboards in a twist...

1. Shipping speculation in here must have facts behind it. Ie: Something that actually happens in the episode or something that was mentioned by TPTB about the episode. Otherwise it is best left for Shipper Central.

2. Let's please not get personal in here--that could end up causing more problems than it's worth for everyone. If something is bothersome, it's best to take a breather instead of responding. Then Notify a mod and we'll take a look at it. Obviously we can't be here all the time - as evidenced by last night - but it will be dealt with.

So let's move on. :)

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Well I'm sorry. First of all whenever I try to use the spoiler box thing, it doesnt work, and it's accident if I ship too much. Besides I dont see anything really going on here in this thread. And Exorcist thank you. If Marija has anything to say to me just PM me instead.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

ok trying to get back on topic;)
    almost everyone posted about it in the right thred of "Wrecking Crew", but I just wanted to comment Calleigh's character also in here.

Didn't you find it was fantastic to see, finally, Calleigh crying because of the death of the witness???
    I mean Calleigh never cried even when Speed died and Alexx left the lab and she cried for this witness.
    I just wanted to say thank god for it, 'cause, seriously, she was getting through too much in this period especially after the last year:eek:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

We never saw a scene like this involving Calleigh.
    [​IMG]

Kudo to Emily for this great performance and also to Corey for writing such great episode for her character and also Calleigh's character development:thumbsup::thumbsup:

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Hi everyone :)

I'll be honest, I love Calleigh/Emily but I hate almost her cothes in s7. I mean straight hair?? I dont like to see her with straight hair, I love her hair style in My Nanny, was pretty cool ;)

ABout the clothes, I like to see her in black but I some colour isn't bad ;)

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hello csifann1 :)

Yeah Emily did great in this episode. There was so much despair and sadness. The other episode I really liked in which she was crying and frustrated was in Stand Your Ground when she thought she had killed the woman in the store. There wasn't so much despair as in this one but it was good also. Emily's really great at these types of scenes.

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I've been curious about this for a while now.....Emily mentioned on Chelsea Lately that she "has a dude" when asked if she had a boyfriend. Does anyone know who the mystery man is??

15. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Can somebody give link on this interview, may be on youtube or on EW?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.