Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hi my dear Smacked Family. Sorry, i'm busy writing a short message

Dear TPTB:

I want to let you know you officially SUCKS!:vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan: It's not possible you are giving us less than nothing this season. In special after Season 4. NO WAY, do you understand me?:cardie::cardie::cardie::cardie::cardie:

My only hope is Mac sounds too confident on Stella' s well being "She is tough" line. That confidence could be against him if Stella is in danger at the end of S5:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: She has been in danger at least twice so far this season:bolian:

I don't think Stella is asking Mac to fire Adam. Melina said in the Tv Guide vid they argue because Mac says he has to fire someone but he prefers to get rid of technology.Stella says "Not way you have to find another way". So specifically i don't believe Stella wants to get rid of Adam. Besides she loves him. She told that:thumbsup: (I love him too :D Sorry Steph, i swear you it's just a sibling love:lol:

Hugs Debie :D

ps Thanks family for your wishes. I think i did well but i'm not sure (I had another teacher i didn't know so my current teacher was going to correct examns later)
    ps: Axel i say to you the same i said to Gio. Any help you need with Spanish it would be a pleasure to help you :D
    ps2: Karu, i hope you are doing GREAT as well!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

2. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

i think it was "past imperfect", where mac was angry with adam while stella was standling next to them because she had ask adam to do the hiv test. it was the case about clay dobson. i think you were talking about that, weren´t you?

here are a few cute smacked scenes from season 1:

[​IMG] [​IMG]:devil::devil: checking her out a little bit
    [​IMG] [​IMG] look at her little finger:D

Click on the pictures to enlarge

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gracias Jimenez por las pics! :D

I loved so much S1. I don't understnad these horrid producers. Why thye gave us so much in S1 and now we have almost 0.50 grrrrrrr

Debbie

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*reads spoilers* Hmm, if they do decide to go in that direction, then bring it on... I would love to see something like that! This week we just got an 'are you okay' from Mac and Stella telling him about the attack and how she felt... though Mac threatened to crack me up when he said 'she's tough'. Well, it was more in the way he said it, like he was stating a fact. But would hurt him to give her a hug? *pokes TPTB*

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Steph is still upset about the whole Adam storyline, even though she's confident nothing bad will happen to him.* They can't fire my beloved Adam, he's too darn cute, and brings so much to show, it really wouldn't be the same without him... Hehe Debbie dear, that's ok, you can love him too, just as long as I get to keep him. *Sends Adam to give you a hug.*

Thanks for all of the cute Smack pics from season 1 Jimenez, here are some from last nights ep, I'm too lazy to post them as thumbnails, so here are the links... :lol:

Mac talking to her when she was in the ambulence.
    Mac's angry at Adam here.
    Adam explaining what he found to Mac and Stella.
    Stella and Mac examining Adam's findings.
    Stella taking a lingering look at Mac.

Overall, I wasn't too keen on the ep, we have very little Smacked cuteness even though they had quite a few scenes, for me, Adam made the ep even though he was only it for a few minutes... Come on TPTB make us all happy and give us some more cute and promising Smack scenes like you did last season, it's really not that difficult...

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie.....

YES~!!! YESS~!!! I TOTALLY agree with you.. "THEY" are.. Well, They are evil.. MEAN.. to us. But at least I get a "You Okay?" scene. Better than "Veritas". There's not even a scene on that.

You're welcome, Gio. How are you? Hope you're doing well.

Thanks for the pics Jimenez and Steph. Love those.. Steph, Last night Adam flying planes was CUTE!!! He says "Hopefully will save my job". I can't stop thinking bout what Steph's reaction will be.

Good morning to me. Good morning, afternoon, evening and night to Mac/Stella family. Well, hope you all are doing well. *Hugs* Take care

7. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Aww, last night's episode made me want to write a M/S fanfiction. =]

But I can't because I've sworn off fanfiction until I'm done with NaNoWriMo. x]

But still, it was pretty crazy and they could've done so much with that pairing, but they didn't. Dx

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Welcome to Mac/Stella thread with Mac/Stella Family, HarleyQuinn. Yeah. Last night episode were GREAT! Mac and Stella fictions? Then, you'll see me reading it. Hmm, I'm sure one day you'll write them. Looking forward to it though.

Yes, they could do alot more with this Mac/Stella. I'm sure they will do it sooner or later. And they'll make it unique. Adorable..

Take care - Asprine

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked Family!~ Love the pictures Jimenez :) and welcome HarleyQuinn.

Whoa! The CBS promo and the CTV promo look completely different. That's why I love seeing both so I can piece the episode together.

I seriously hope so. This week's episode kinda dissapointed me with the lack of SMACk. Although I do love the scene where Flack is talking to the girl and she says she loved the dead guy and Flack said. "Love. That sounds like more than friends and colleagues." and they show MAC! I was like, "You know you like Stella. ADMIT IT!" but, alas, it did not happen :(:(:(:(:(

That scene severely sucked SMACked wise. What the hell are the writers doing? There have never been this few SMACked scenes in a season. Even Season 3 with was contaminated with HER.

Yep! I've got Spanish. It's a pretty fun course. I will post it once I get it back. My teacher hasn't even marked it yet. :rolleyes:

YES! TPTB SUCKS right now. Well, at least CSI NY wise AND CSI Las Vegas wise (grr..). Miami's fine right now but...GAHH! I need SMACked and I need it NOW!

I don't think Stella means it in a romantic kind of way. I think she means it in a brother-sister kind of way. Well, at least, she better. Otherwise, I'm sicking some angry attack dogs on the writers:lol::lol::lol: WAIT! IDEA! Maybe, Stella is comforting Adam because he's been having a tough time after he gets fired. Not that I want him fired. Adam is awesome:):cool::):cool::):cool:

Thanks! I'm doing pretty well in Spanish now. I'm getting like a 94. I love it! It's such a fun class and I have English right after it, in the same classroom with the same teacher.

The episode on Wednesday dissapointed me greatly. I hope that next week is about 5 bagillion times better. I

10. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey everyone...and welcome all the new and old followers :D I finally made it to post, I was way too tired yesterday
    Oh I saw the promo and I was lik *this is gonna be interesting*. I mean considering 'Officer Blue' and the eps in season this can only be good. But I think we may not be too optimistic since EP disappointed us too often.
    I haven't seen 5x04 and 5x05 yet. Are they good? Isn't 5x05 the ep where Stel gets attacked??
    Since there's no way we get a Halloween ep this year I really, reallly hope we'll have something specil for hrismas. Maybe the team will organize a private party for Mac and Stel. *starts day dreaming*
    I would have love to see a scene where Stel fights for Mac even harder than for Adam in front of Sinclair. >I loce Mac and I'd always protect him....<:drool:
    Now I gotta watch the eps I've missed...

11. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Thanks Asprine and Gio for reading. I'm glad you liked it. Am I shipper worthy? :lol:

Spoilers ... are interesting. I'm liking what I see but I'm a little suspicious lol.

And those clips Asprine posted were amazing. It looks so intense! I don't know how I'd survive if I didn't have you to show me the moments :)

Oh and I passed the halfway point in my exams today (yay!) I had ancient history today and I think I did well so I'm happy. Take care everyone. xx

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Welcome back, AnJ~!!! *Runs up to hug AnJ* 5.04 and 5.05 were great. Although they were lack of SMacked Scenes. We get alot of Cute Adam Scenes and more. 5.05.. As you know, Stella was attacked and she's okay. I was shouting when someone pushed her from the stairwell.. She's rolling down the stairwell and she's okay? Hmm, she's tough. Hope you enjoy those episodes, AnJ.

Jenn, you're welcome. You're good at it. I love it very very much. Suspicious? Hmm, we always see interesting spoilers but sometimes, it came out exactly different from what we expected.

Thank you so much for watching those clips, Jenn. I wished I could help more than this.

You did well? I'm happy for you~! Hope you did well in your exams, Jenn. I'll be here cheering for you.

Take care - Asprine

13. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi AnJella,
    Wellcome back! (hug tightly) :) How was your exchange student live? Did you enjoy it?
    You want a Christmas Party? Go finish my latest fanfic, please. Hope you'll like it. :)

PumkyAsp,
    I'm still upset about last episode. :( Stella was tough! :adore: But no way Mac acted like that. :( Like Debbie said, the TPTB are SUCK! :scream:

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Kikii, Don't be upset. I was upset too. But next episode, like Linda said, sounds promising. YES! I totally agree with Debbie too. They are suck!! But, I'm sure someday, they'll give us what we deserve, what we want. We, Mac/Stella Family have been very very and extra kind.

*Hugs* Kikii, tightly. Hope it'll make you feel better. If that didn't make Kikii feel better, Asprine is going to perform an "Asprine Dance" to make Kikii feel better. Take care.

15. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Asprine,
    Thank you sooooo much! (hug tightly) :) :) :) I feel better just imagine lovely Asprine does a Asprine Dance. :lol: :lol: :lol: *sigh* I'm so glad to have such a wonderful smack family, otherwise, I don't have other ways to vent my depression.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.