Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Lindsay definitely fit in right away. Even though Aiden was fired there was no harsh feelings about Lindsay taking her place.

I think it would be interesting to see Hill Harper and Anna Belknap in something outside CSI: NY. From the caps i've seen, Hill has some pretty funky hair.

2. LME

LME Police Officer

You have seen caps AliJG? Maybe I missed them, were they posted here? I I have seen her in MI and thought she looked cute, I would love to see her in the Handler with Hill.

I am really looking forward to tonights new episode. I hope that we some more great scenes from her. She does comedy so well.:guffaw:

3. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

LME I sent you a PM because I haven't read the boards policy on links and pictures yet so I don't want to get in trouble. I just wish they had clips from The Handler too.

Anyway, I can't wait for tonight either. It looks like it's going to be a good episode! I was never an Indian Jones fan until my friends made me watch them so I'm curious what this episode is going to be like. I'm hoping for more comedy from Lindsay!!

4. LME

LME Police Officer

Thanks for that AliJG. She does not seemed to have aged at all and Hill looks very interesting with that hair do:guffaw::guffaw: He reminds me of Warwick from LV with hair like that.

I have seen a clip from tonight show (not Lindsay I am afraid, its Adam, Stella and Mac) and I have to say it looks fun. I love how they seem to be bring in a bit more comedy in it this season.

I have no doubts there will be a fab performance from Ms Belknap :)

5. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Oh I love her in Dancing with the Fishes - when she gives the run down on bruises, I check mine out and go, oh that's the first stage, this one's the second.... :lol:

I have fair skin so I bruise ridiculously easy, I'm not being regularly beaten! :guffaw:

It is weird seeing the cast in other things, Apollo 13 - OMCC it's Mac! My sis got excited watching Of Mice and Men in English and got funny looks for shouting out. :D

Oh and Flack as Tag, bless him. :guffaw:

I want to see more of funny Lindsay - her scene with Flack last week was so awesome, I'm looking forward to tonight's episode

6. LME

LME Police Officer

Thanks for that clarification :lol:, I was getting very concerned for you.

That was scene was funny!!! It was great to see her back out of the lab and having fun. I haven't yet seen any of last night show so I can't comment on it yet. I hope that there were some great Anna/Lindsay moments.

7. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Good lord, I am beyond livid at last nights episode. It was so boring and dull and blink and you miss it scene with Lindsay. Seriously I know that Anna is pregnant but that doesn't mean that she has to have only thirty seconds of airtime! :scream:

I think now that it being the November sweeps, we shall get to see more of her along with the rest of the characters. I feel like with Angell coming back that maybe not...*ugh*

8. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I was very disappointed with the lack of Lindsay. I kept waiting and waiting and when she finally showed up it was for less than a minute. Hopefully next week we'll get more. Even though she is pregnant, I feel like in season three they used her more and she was pregnant then. I hope I'm not asking for too much but when they do finally decide to use her, I hope they put her in the field.

9. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

The lack of Lindsay didn't really bother me because I suspect it's just a case of tptb trying to divvy up the screentime. They've said they're not leaving any loose ends and there'll be development for all the characters this season. It seems as though they're concentrating on Flack, Hawkes and Adam in the early part of the season, as well as setting up a potentially interesting storyline for Stella by the looks of things. I think it's only right they're focusing on those who've had very little development up util now.

I certainly wouldn't read too much into the lack of Lindsay last night, remember the severe lack of Danny in Admissions last season?

10. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

^ I agree. I was wondering when she was finally gonna be either mentioned or seen, and it wasnt until like, half way through or something. But, yes. She is gonna have huge screen time coming up, right? So... I think they are just trying to fit everything/everybody in.

11. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Thanks for the insight JellyBelly I never really thought of it that way. I guess I have to keep reminding myself that there are other characters that need development and that we'll get Lindsay all in good time.

Of course I'll still be upset if she's not really in the next episode but my new mantra will be 'all in good time.'

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  12. LME

LME Police Officer

It is a total ahame that lindsay was only in fior for a few moments this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will be in it a bit more next week. I agree with Jelly I think it is case of tptb divvying up the screen time, especially as they now have two more regular cast members. I have to say I am very happy that finally Siod and Adam are on the credits.

Lets not forget that Lindsay has another scene with Flack (and Sam) in the episode after next - thats going to be an intestering one I have no doubt. Plus she has a BIG storyline coming up that is going to an arc for a long time to come. Maybe tptb have been given Anna a chance to get a bit of rest before the guns start blazing on that :lol:. Not actual guns:lol:, story guns, but then we could get some very interesting hormonal Lindsay moments coming up.:guffaw:

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I don't know why, but whenever there is not much Lindsay in an epi, I get bored. Really true. The more Lindsay is in an episode, the more I like the episode. But I'm sure we'll get some where she'll have loads of screentime. ;)

I'm looking forward to this scene with Flack and Sam. I'm sure it'll be another funny moment. And of course the baby storyline......... *squee* I'm not only looking forward to 5x09, but also for the ones after that. How will it be when the others know about the baby? I'm so excited!

14. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I have that problem too sometimes, without Lindsay I get bored. Or maybe it's because I'm sitting there waiting for Lindsay to show up that I don't really pay attention to the episode. It's bad, I love the show so I better start paying attention.

15. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

maybe i'm the weirdo but the lack of Lindsay didn't bother me too much. i always take it as if there is a lack of a character that either means a)they have a good story coming up for the character and don't wanna wear the character out or b)the character already had a big storyline and so to give the other characters a chance they chill that one character out for a while. maybe this could be a good thing for Lindsay/Anna.......

i noticed that a lot on CSI especially with Sara that when she had a big storyline either before or after they would chill her out and not use her as much.

it was a bit odd to see Lindsay in the ep like halfway through it and then that was it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.