Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

*Sniff* thanks for having the same view, Alex (right?). Besides, is it really necessary to have a love angle here? I'm not against TPTB, but the TV show predecessors aren't used to be like that. All I need to see between these two are some googly eyes here, a smirk over there, another Irish Coffee date, c'mon. It's the little things, as they say, that matter.

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, it's Alex.

We really don't need some Snow Day scene. We're perfectly content with what we've gotten. Now all we need is, you know, Angell, but if we can live with small scenes, TPTB can live with giving them to us. *grins*

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey, friend ,that be super picture beautiful :drool:,the thanks affix:thumbsup:

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

When is she appearing again? By the way, beautiful pictures! It's looking good.

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

In episode six. According to spoilers, that is, but they've been generally correct so far, so I'm not going to doubt them. *laughs* So... in two weeks? I think, right?

6. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Alex, I'll never give my hopes up on this, trust me. If there'll be a more hillarious Flack moment after Sex, Lies & Silicone, with Angell, damn, I'll be the happiest dudette alive. Yeah, more Angell...more Angell, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never told you this, guys...but i've been fidgeting since those stills came out. can't wait to get hold of that episode, and the rest of whatever becomes of their flirting.
    ...I'm getting this close to wetting my nickers (oh, wait...here it comes...)
    :lol::lol:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm late! I'm so sorry... between physics labs and psych papers, I haven't been able to drop in yesterday. But I'm here now... *shakes head* Anyways, where were we?

Exactly... besides, I want to see some stunts and action after a few snarky banters. *hints at scene like Taxi Cab* Who wants to see more of that when the time's right?

8. bulletboomgal

bulletboomgal Hit and Run

Is it too late to join in on this thread? Cause if it is sue me. I've only just found this thread and Flack 'n Angell are soooooo cute together.
    Those pictures have got me curious now. I live in the UK and S5 is no where near starting for us yet until next year. I agree we need more cute little Flack Angell scenes.

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

It's never too late to join in on our fun, bulletboomgal! We welcome everyone but anti-shippers (and all we really do to them is snark them away, because it's what we do :lol:).

So... is Angell coming back next week? I can't remember what episode number we're up to.

BTW: Read my signature, guys. It explains why I'll be sort of out of the loop infrequently.

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey bulletboomgal, welcome to the thread... and no, it's not to late to join. Besides, it's always nice to get new shippers... by the way, is it okay if I call you bullet?

You don't have season 5 yet? Don't worry though, I think you can watch full episodes online on YouTube so you'll catch up in no time.

Aw man! Hope you get that fixed soon Alex... we miss you.

11. bulletboomgal

bulletboomgal Hit and Run

Sure you can call me bullet I'm not fussed. Oh n thanks for telling me about the YouTube videos I'll be up-to-date in no time. An idea for a Flack/Angell scene could be like we see them in the morning meeting up for breakfast maybe something like that or on another irish coffee date.
    Must have more Flack/Angell scenes too sweet and too cute to ignore.

12. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

welcome bullet! welcome back karu!

hey, it's never too late to join us. feel free to share your Donnie-Jessie thoughts (wow! it's been a long time since i mentioned that). According to my regular episode supplier :lol: , we're now on our way to episode 5 since i already got the first 4. Yeah, girls. I can't wait to see "Enough". That'll be the episode (if you know wattaimean :thumbsup:)

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*does happy dance* About time! In the promo for the last episode, I mistook the Indiana Jones impersonator's girlfriend for Jess... the hair and eyes threw me off. But seriously, I'm looking forward to more snarky banter from the two of them!

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Okay, so I'm watching TV last night and all of a sudden this happens:

ZOMG IT'S ANGELL SHE'S BACK!

Although I didn't yell it like I wanted to, because my parents were both asleep.

No promo for next week after the show (Booooo!) but next week we have our spoiler-pic episode, if I'm not mistaken...

15. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I was thrilled to see her too. Why didn't they show a promo? I can't wait for scenes with her and Flack. I hope we get some in the next episode! I miss their flirtatious banter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.