Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

hey all im new sorta lol i was on this site for a lil bit a while ago and then i took a hiatus so now im back for DL goodness!! :luvlove:

AliJG - where can i see those promo 100 ep pics?

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

*sneaks in* Yo guys, wassup?

Hey, CalleighSaraCSI, welcome aboard the ever bumpy ship of D/L! I have to say your banner is freaking HAWT! :drool::devil:

Well as much as I love this season, I seriously think this has been Lindsay best season to date. I even think it might be better than the second season. With Danny also making a strong comeback so its only a matter of time before we see them again.

I seriously think Lindsay has already known that she was pregnant. Maybe, at least in my mind, she will know in this episode since its the first newer episode to be aired.

3. LME

LME Police Officer

I think that these newer episodes are going to be quite interesting to watch and see if we can pick up on any signs that she is pregnant.

It will be quite interesting to see if we can tell if Anna look pregnant or if they will try to hid it at first a bit. I know that they said they are not going tio hid it, but these first few shows I think would be from when they are stil deceiding whether to include it or not. I hope that makes sense!

4. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hello CalleighSaraCSI, Welcome/Welcome back! I can't wait for some DL goodness too!

Sorry, I should have been more clear, they were pics from the 100th episode party not from the 100th episode. My mistake. If you still want to see them, they are over at stolen-glances.com in the CSI: New York gallery under Public Appearances. Again, I apologize for my mistake.

TV guide magazine has a little blurb for the November sweeps episodes of the three CSI's and for CSI: NY it said on Nov. 26th, Lindsay tells Danny she is pregnant and it's told from his point of view and that this is the beginning of the tough kids change of character! I can't wait to see daddy Danny!:adore:

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome, CalleighSaraCSI!! Btw, I totally LOVE your banner! More than once I've been staring at it for minutes. :lol: I love it!

I agree. This season was very great for Lindsay so far. She had some awesome scenes (especially in the last episode). And it was nice to see her with the other team members. But now I finally want her to work with Danny as well! Please!

Oh, I agree! I cannot wait for Danny being a Daddy. And Lindsay being a Mommy! And the cute little one! Oh, wow, already the thoughts of that make me squee!! :lol: I'm so curious to see what'll happen during the pregnancy and how they'll handle it. I also hope we'll get to see the moment Lindsay tells Danny she is pregnant. And I can't wait for them rising their child together.

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

^^I totally agree with Spooky Lindsay Fan, CalleighSaraCSI I love your banner!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow's new episode, hopefully we'll get some DL scenes. Of course I was just reminded that I won't be home when it airs, which I was upset at first but I'll just have to record it. At least I get to skip through the commercials!

I can't wait to see Danny's tough boy exterior melt away when the baby comes! I think Lindsay will be a wonderful mommy and can't wait to see how this whole thing plays out. I feel like this is such a new thing to a CSI, they haven't had any of the CSI's having a baby before so I can't wait to see how they handle this.

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Meg, I totally agree with what you said about this being Lindsay's best season so far, she has been totally awesome. :adore: She has had some awesome scenes so far, I've loved her working with Stella, Adam and most of all Flack.... I'm hoping that we're going to get to see her work with Danny soon, it'll make me happy to hear him call her Montana again... Gosh I've missed that. :adore:

Oh gosh, I'm with you all on not being able to see Daddy Danny, he's going to make an awesome Daddy and Lindsay's going to be an awesome Mommy. I can't wait to see how it plays out, cause like it's been said, there's never been a CSI baby before...

8. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I would love to hear Danny call Lindsay 'Montana' again...it's been too long.

What are your thoughts on what Lindsay and Danny should have...boy or girl? I think it would be interesting to see how Danny would respond to a baby girl. I bet he would treat her like a princess. I wonder if Lindsay would have a little trouble with a girl considering her best friends were killed but I guess she's put that behind her after the trial.

As a prelude to their baby, I would love to see them have to deal with a baby or young child in an episode pre-5x09.

9. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

Aww thanks I cant take the credit tho, I wish I was an artist but im not, it was made by Miss_Undercover a while ago (the credit is in my bio in case I spelled the name wrong - its correct there)

I sort of follow whats been going on but im a college student and last year I missed a bunch of episodes toward the end because of finals and such, so I may be a little out of the loop...im a bad shipper but school comes first...:(

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree. I want to hear 'Montana' again. I don't even remember when Danny called Lindsay 'Montana' for the last time. Somwhere early in season 4? I'm not sure. I'd be happy if he did it again, because it's just cute.

I'm not sure what I want them to have. I can't decide. But at the moment I think they might have a boy. I agree, them having a girl would be totally adorable as well. But like I said, I can't decide. I think I'd love both.

11. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I believe she was last Montana in YODO? Is that the one with the Mach5/Batmobile debate? :lol: When they got the car! Woo! Last person ever was Hawkes which was just a little weird :rolleyes:

Yes that interview was way back when, cause it got rehased again recently and I had a bit of a panic over it, no really it was pretty hilarious after I realized it was old. They updated it later on to say, hey, Linds is knocked up! :guffaw:

Once again, my money is on a boy! I want them to have one so badly, with their mini cons!

So yeah, I've been a totally MIA shipper as of late, my apologies but negativity isn't pretty and I've had a lot on. :(

CalleighSaraCSI nice to have more people on board, especially since it's been rather quiet on the old DL front just now. :lol:

I'm really loving this season so far, I sense a lot of potential :D

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Forst off, Little_Pumpkin, I absolutely love your signature. Possibly the funniest line (it probbaly ties with Lindsay teasing Flack about the doll last week...) in CSI: NY.

Secondly,
    I really really really want them to have a little girl. I just think that it will be hilarious to to Danny with a daughter. I get so excited just thinking about it though! I'm really hoping that we get at least some hints about the pregnancy tonight, though.

13. LME

LME Police Officer

I would love to hear him call her Montana again, but only if he really means it - if you get what I mean. Would be interesting to hear if calls he calls her honey at anytime furing the season - I am not sure if he did call her that in Boo or not, sometimes I hear it, others I don't.

Not seen last night shows but from what I can gather Lindsay is only in one scene.:( Hope we get to see more of her next week.

I was quite gutted when noticed she was only in one scene, it is such a shame. I was hoping that we would get to see more of the lindsay from Last week. I have heard that she didn't look pregnant in the scene she was in, perhaps this was due to tptb still thinking about what to do about Anna being pregnant.

As to a baby boy or girl, I am torn. I would love to see Danny with a little girl, I can just see Danny and the other men in the team being very protective of their little princess - she wont be dating until she is 50. :guffaw: But, I think it would be great to see them with a boy, can you imagine a little Danny running around the place :lol:.

I sure hope we get a little interaction between them next week!

14. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I never realized there was a possibility that Danny called Lindsay honey in Boo, I'll have to go back and check that. Yea, last nights episode was lacking D/L, well, just the L. Lindsay was in like two scenes barley and only after halfway through.

I couldn't really see Lindsay's stomach last night so I couldn't tell if she was showing. Mabe we'll get more next week...I really hope we do.

I was thinking the same thing about if they had a girl, that they would totally treat her like a princess.

15. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

I am having "D/L" DTs.
    I mean, enough already. If two people are gonna be giving birth to a child, can we atleast see SOME form of affection? I mean, hello, you would think that they looked at each other and she got pregnant. TPTB, would you please throw us a bone already. I mean, a touch, a pat on the chest from Lindsay to Danny after maybe some form of conversation. Something to show they are with each other.

Last nights episode just sucked through a straw when it came to Lindsay and Danny, or perhaps I should say the lack there of. I surely hope that next week we will see something.:scream:

OK, I through.:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.