Liz Vassey/Wendy Simms Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gregsandersluver, Feb 14, 2006.

1. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

I just watched Dr Horrible for the first time (I'm a later bloomer!) and I loved seeing her in it. I read that she is a singer, so hopefully if they do another one, the Evil League of Evil will get a song or two.
    Also, I wanted to chime in about For Warrick. I love that Wendy, Hodges, and all the rats were at the funeral. It felt like family.

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hi guys..I popped into to say hello.

You know I liked Mia, but I found her very intense so Wendy was such a breathe of fresh air. I liked her from day one. She's grown into one of my favourite characters along with Nick, Mandy, Brass and Catherine.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I would have to second that. There was just something about Mia that didn't quite fit into the mix of the lab, but whatever it was, Wendy had it. And I'm glad she's (liz) getting credit where credit is due in season 9.

4. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

I agree. I think that the chemistry between the lab rats is perfect.......and, from the sounds of the commentaries, they all really get along.

5. Backtracker

Backtracker Victim

Nice to see her. I have a crush. Wish she'd done more in this episode........

6. hotmama

hotmama Victim

Sorry that she wasn't in "Art Imitates Life". I would have liked to see her at least in the break room with everyone. Or was she there and I missed her?

7. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

Looks like she's in next week, talking with Doc I think. I don't know that they've ever been in a scene together. It's kind of cool to see different characters interacting with new people.

8. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

If you wanna count the scene from "you kill me" when she was on the table and Doc and Greg were trying to distinguish the cause of death, then yeah, she and Doc were in an ep together...but this upcoming episode I believe will be the first of actual interaction between the two characters.

I hope from here on in, in this season, she'll get her due on-screen time.

9. andsoareyou

Yeah, I hope so. I also hope that she and Hodges get some good scenes together (I don't even mean in a ship type way, I just think they work well together...I like the dynamic). After listening to the season 8 commentary, it's obvious how much the two actors like working with each other. I wonder if they knew each other before the land of CSI?

10. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

This may be old news (I haven't gone through to see if anything else has been written about it), but I just found old episodes of The Tick on Hulu. I thought that show was very inventive, but I have to say that it was particularly entertaining to see Liz/Wendy in that superhero costume. After seeing her for so many years in a lab coat, it was very funny.

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Kaylyne, thanks for the article. We don't have too much about Liz so some stuff, even the smallest is good.

Did I mention that I like Wendy? No, so I'm saying that now:lol:

13. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

That was hysterical. I loved the part about the musical CSI. It will never happen, mind you, but I think it's really funny that she's putting it out there!!!

14. andsoareyou

Between this article, the interview (from a while ago) with the guy who plays Henry, and the commentary for season 8.....it seems like the Lab Rats must have a great time together. I've been a fan since their first big episode and also loved You Kill Me. I hope they do one this year. Has anyone heard about that happening?

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.