Nick and Mandy - "Sing it Dude!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Mar 22, 2008.

1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hi there! Just wanted to clarify the rules a bit.

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
    BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.
    ~ Let's try to keep the threads on topic. Discussion should center around the ship to which each
    thread is dedicated. General discussions regarding the series, episodes, and spoilers which do not
    directly involve your ship should take place over in the discussion forums for each series.

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

So here's a question for the Mandy/Nick fans.

What do you think Mandy and Nick would dress up as for Halloween?

A Butler and a Maid? So they can serve one another?
    Or how about Nick as Harry Potter and Mandy as Hermione?
    Or how about Nick as Bad Santa complete with empty booze bottle and Mandy as a sexy elf?

3. 11krage

11krage Dead on Arrival

Hmmm... Think i'd make Nick an army guy or a policeman since he likes to pack heat (could be a bit of a in joke as well since he's likely to be going to a party with lots of real policeman). Mandy probuly a cowgirl, but a real one with working waterpistols and all, not a slutty one. Just so she can threaten to shoot people if they don't shut up.

Hope that Mandy keeps getting screen time, i've been quite impressed with how much she's been getting the first three episodes of season 9. If it keeps up i'll be happy, if she and nick pally up i'll be over the moon. (and i'm talking friends, i'd rather they be friends than risk script writers going for the emotional angst of spilting them up before they before too close to be split up if that makes any sense).

These two have a very pally dynamic, such as the 'dudes' and the 'got something dandy's. I think if the scriptwriters go on acknowledging the labrats as humans instead of a self contained seperate group they could be great friends, plus with warrick gone i really think he needs a friend to tease him and set him straight.

Though i doubt it'll happen no matter how much i :scream:

4. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

Count me in. I think they're adorable together. That was one of my favorite scenes...I loved Nicky singing to her. I think she's the only one who could get him to do that...and with a Barry Manilow song, too!

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I just saw the latest ep and I was glad to see Mandy in it :) Pity she had no scenes with Nick, but we can always think some up, I'm sure.

I can see Mandy as being someone who would be able to coax Nick's emotions out and that she'd be able to get him to talk about Warrick.

6. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I could totally handle that scenario...Nick talking to Mandy about Warrick rather than him going to see that grief counselor. Her (Mandy's) demeanor is like a comfortable calm and she seems like someone who you could just go talk to with ease and without being judged at any given time or situation. Someone who won't look down their nose and form negative opinions. For crying out loud, she had a piece of advice to dish out to Hodges' in episode 8x15...the theory of everything, telling him that to get a girl to like him, he had to move out of his mothers house....that no girl liked competition, so why not a friendly little chit chat with Nick to help comfort him? It's obvious that they get along.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Mandy and Nick are both sarcastic. They both love movies. They both crack each other up. You know in that memorable 'Oh Mandy' scene, did you see how Mandy's face just turned beet red.

I wonder if a. George made a dirty joke to get Sheri going, "Oh Mandy you..." need I say more..:devil:
    b. They made it so there was something going on with them...why did they start the whole process.
    c. It shows that Mandy can make Nick do whatever she wants.:devil:

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I think that not only is Mandy a calm influence on him, I think she's also someone who would kick his ass if he needed it.

In a fic I wrote, I had Mandy marching into Nick's house and ordering him to sober up before Warrick's funeral and to take a shower because he smelled.

9. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Did any of you catch tonight's episode? Won't give anything away, but it was total cuteness! Still smiling thinking about it...

Michelle

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh I was so happy to see them together.

It's a shame we won't see them as a couple on the show they have chemistry.

"My timings perfect." Nick says.

"As always." Mandy answers.

And he seems to smile a lot when they are together.

c'mon TPTB..put em together..

11. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I thought too, that their little scene was cute. It's like they don't even try.. it's so natural, their interaction.. But he does seem to smile a lot in her presence. Forget those young red-headed waitresses TPTB try to hint around at for Nick, Mandy and Nick belong together.

I bet he mentioned something about not dating at the workplace to Warrick in the past just to avoid any suspicion of admiration toward a certain female co-worker. (One can wish :lol:)

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Just a little pic for the shippers from the show this week. :)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh Smokey, I love you! In a "healthy" woman way.

They look so cute. Like kittens..awwww...:drool: Totaly agree, they don't even try to look cute. They just do. They are so adorable. George and Sheri have so much chemistry. C'mon TPTB. You're done with the GSR, now it's onto Nandy!

GSR had angst, pain, sadness.

Nandy, fun, cuteness, giddiness! Doesn't CSI need a relationship like that now! Cripes.

14. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I agree! They totally need a ship like this!! All cuteness and something to make everyone feel all giddy! LOL!

Oh, that picture makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

The episode even inspired me to write a ficcie. I posted it on here. Check it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think....

Michelle

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

That pic is so cute. Thanks for sharing it :D

*runs off to read fic*