CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

I think that too. Patrick and Gary have certain resemblance :)

BTW i have seen promo caps from 5.08. I watched this one (credits : Nick's Additions)

[​IMG]

Why is Stella crying? (I really want this eppy NOW! :D

Debbie :D

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  2. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

yeah, why is stella crying?

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Maybe because she thinks the Burning Man is Mac? At least i'm sure it will be one of the Mac Taylors'. With the amount of Macs' we will have i can't be wrong:lol::lol::lol:

There are some more but i could upload just these two.

[​IMG]

I'm intrigued. I would love to know for how long we are going to have Julia Ormond'c character as the new detective. Also i would love to know why Mac is holding a bag. Maybe some holidays after the eppy is solved?

Debbie:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I dont know if she is going to be around long..I think I read a couple of eps. I like her as an actress, but I will wait and see what the character is like.

The bag could be Julia's characters, Mac could be being the gentleman and carying it for her. As for the pics if you go over to the picture thread all the pics are up there. http://talk.csifiles.com/showpost.php?p=807963&postcount=240

CBS released loads of pics for this ep..including a room full of Mac Taylors..

I didnt think she thought it was Mac when I saw the pics, but its a possibility.

I would be more inclined to think Stella was just wanting to do something to help the victim...cause if you look the patrol cops have their guns drawn I don't think they would do that if they thought it was one of their own...but like you said said it will probably be one of the Mac Taylor's..:lol:

Mind you if it was that way it could have made for a nice Mac Stella moment once she found out he was okay....

It would work if this was the first vic then she could be worried it was Mac...okay I am rambling now...how many weeks till this ep airs....??

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  5. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Is that Adam????

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

No, it's definitely not. He's not in the picture.

Vampirebat posted a link above, you can click on the thumbnails for larger versions of the pictures at this post in the picture thread to get a clearer look at what's going on:

They have released a lot of pictures for 5.08, perhaps because of it having so many guest stars and being the 100th episode, but I'm just hoping that the storyline is actually good. Guest stars and this much publicity might be good for the viewing figures, but it doesn't mean it'll be a good episode. I think I'm just worried considering the performances given by previous guest stars. Some are good, and some are just bad. Although I admit, Nelly was better than I expected. :lol:

7. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Ok. Was just wondering. Nelly isn't a bad actor. He is really good in The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler. :)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks for the link Fruit :D (I never visted it before!) But in the larger version you can see Stella is being held by a Guy in Blue from behind trying to stop her. :D I think they are persuing the bad guy and suddenly they find the Burning Man, one of the victims *sigh I want that eppy as soon as possible. Thanks for the info related to Julia Ormond. She is nice, i like her as actress :D So if Mac leaves for a couple of weeks it would be very interesting the interaction between Stella and the new detective :D
    It will be a largely deserved scene :D Smacked Family is highly faithful to the show despite of we will have to wait 30 years to make it happens :D ;)

Elsie--->
    Who wrote the 100 th episode? When they want they can write great episodes. It just they are too stubborn, in special related to certain polemic storylines ;)

Debbie :D

ps: Fruit, LOVE your avvie :D
    ps2: Fruit, LOVE your siggy :D

9. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

since elections are coming up november 4th, will the show be preempted with the election coverage?

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Maybe not, since November 5th is on Wednesday, day after Election Day. Unless...:klingon::scream::angryrazz::brickwall: :mad: we have another Election debacle like back in 2000, where it took over a month for them to declare a winner.
    :brickwall: UGH!!!:brickwall:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  11. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I'm sure I've talked about this before but can I just say that I have a totaly beef with the plot of the hundredth episode?

I mean REALLY?! Doesn't the show revolve around Mac enough??

I mean I guess I get why they chose him but at the same time it pisses me off.

I mean for just another episode it's a good plot but for the hundredth? They couldn't have come up with something a little more team oriented?

12. junelle

junelle Civilian

I think the producer had mentioned that they will be bringing more of the characters life this season ... like being personal ... so this involves going into the life of each of the cast ... on lindsay and danny part .. their love life .. etc .. I just hope they cover all the characters story :) Just a twist for this season .. maybe the producers wants to experiment how would it go if they do it that way ... but anyway ... it doesn't matter what the story is ... as long as it involves CSI New York .. so whether it is th story of an investigator .. it is on topic :p I like the story they have for this season ... seems interesting ... and the reason enough to make me addicted to it ...

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I thought Mac was carrying the bag for her, or maybe he's just been to the gym. I assumed Julia Ormond was being brought in to replace Lindsay, but I'm not sure when we find out she's pregnant. If she is going to be brought in to cover Lindsay, and Mac and she are close, it would be interesting to see Stella's reaction to that. She doesn't like it when pretty ladies be hanging around 'her' Mac, even if they are just friends, like Jordan and Quinn. We've heard spoilers that Danny is maybe going on vacation, and of course Lindsay will have to go on maternity at some point, so it would be unusual for Mac to be going away as well.

I'm hoping for a nice M/S moment too in that episode. Especially if they've had conflicts in the episode(s) before, a M/S moment would be both fitting and nice. I agree with you Ghawazee that she maybe thinks the burning vic is Mac.

14. nikirex

nikirex Hit and Run

Sorry, it 's not about the spoilers, but...
    I'm Hungarian, my English is not perfect and I don't know what does "TPTB" means, I know I'm stupid, but since i attend this forum, i always wondered what the hell is that!

15. anncorcam

anncorcam Victim

It means "The Powers That Be" or the people in charge!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.