Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Uhm, in the extended promo at CBS, what do you guys think Doc meant when he commented to Grissom "Worth the trip, wasn't it?".....what trip? Trip to the psychologist? Trip to visit Sara to smooth things over? Trip to the morgue to make a case-breaking discovery?

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It could mean a number of things, remember Jorja Fox is returning, it could be that:confused: so if she's not a CSI, anymore she would be returning for what reason? I think we all know the answer to that one.. I see the show drifting in another direction so hopfully will continue to produce the stellar shows as the last 8 years have been:thumbsup:I will be tough with 3 beloved stars gone:(

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

*raises hand* I vote for trip to the morgue!

4. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

That's exactly what I think it is. Meaning "It was worth the trip all the way down here because I found something great."

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The discussion thread for #904 "Let It Bleed" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So does that mean a miniature courtroom? :lol::lol:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

A rubber room?:guffaw:

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Let us stick with the topic of this thread. Which is not my fav isn't getting as much time as your fav, or vice versa, or why isn't my fav getting any screen time at all while [insert character name] is getting 80-95% of it, or making Character digs, it doesn't belong in here it belongs in the actors/characters thread you all know this.

We are not saying you can not speculate as to why a character isn't in a certain future ep, but to complain because of the lack or too much of screen time for one or more characters is not for this thread. Sometimes I think you all just want to see if we are paying attention lol, or get lonely if we don't remind y'all of what you already know.

Now back to the discussions.. :)

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What episode is the one where Nicky and Greg are supposed to work a case together (a serial killer case)? Anyone know the airdate of that ep?

10. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I think 9.9 and 9.10 ... and when those air is still uncertain. If they show the epis in order, week after week, then we'd see these before the year's end. But articles about WPs last episode indicate it will be January 2009, which probably means 9.9 will be on after the holidays as well.

Ali

11. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Re the Natalie episode

Based on the few spoilers we've heard (very small courtroom and a therapist depressed because she's helped Natalie so much Natalie can now go to prison), I think Natalie is pulling the strings on the therapist and that the therapist builds a miniature and winds up attacking Grissom.

12. shamdoodie

shamdoodie Victim

wow, funny how great minds think alike... glad I am not the only one thinking this way. I cant stand the whole thought of Natalie story follow up, but I'm hanging tight to see where TPTB lead us along this journey.

13. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Based on other things I've read about this epi (most of it on this site, I believe), there's a whole other Grissom storyline going on with a murdered child and her mother and an old case. I had the sense that *that* was going to be the primary story, with this one sort of in the background. But that's just my impression and it could be way off base.

My initial reaction was that TV Guide was just trying to be funny (miniature killer/very very small courtroom), but Elayne's theory about a miniature being involved does seem like a possibility. I've wondered if it's not a dream sequence or something, though.

Ali

14. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

yes, good thinking. Both those explainations make sense to me and seem quite likely! very small courtroom woulld be funny!

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm still confused by the small courtroom? What do they mean? Or are they just being funny given she was the miniature killer?:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.