Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

OH!here always thering is so many beauty picture , I love it.
    Handsome Flack, you be always such, let me enchantment, super anthomaniac you:drool::lol:

2. nikirex

nikirex Hit and Run

In the last epi he was awesome, funny, and great! I've always liked him but now I love him!!! He became my favourite character from the show!!! :D

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well i think Flack looks great in every situation or whatever he does. i've never before noticed that his eyes are blue. what a shame for me:)

4. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Are you blind??? :lol: They are kinda hard not to notice! :)

5. CCA

CCA Police Officer

they stand out pretty badly there like BAM RIGHT IN THE KISTER (okay gotta stop watching so much family guy)

I'm excited, posted my first NY story!!!

But enough of that, wow I was totally loving the flack moments in the new eppy. Just like everybody else I loved his lines and the way he delivers is unlike anybody else.

That picture of him walking down the street...yeah thats just not right seriously give a girl a heartattack!!! If that scene is done in slow mo I'm done!

6. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Anyway, concerning the CSI NY5-4 I love here:
    [​IMG]
    Hahaha......This is two rival in love battle:lol:, that is interesting. and, I like here,Flack's smile is thus charming, can't stop love him.
    [​IMG]
    And, detective and gentleman, you are always thus lovely, love you ,I dance with you;).

End is some spots, anyway, you always have a handsome face:drool::
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Don and all his snark was definitely among the highlights of the episode for me. Really shone with Danny, and also Stella.

Just noticed in that first pic of Flack wheeling the doll away with Lindsay the careful coordination of green. Green shirt on Linds, green dress on the doll, green Casey's Irish bar, all that's missing is a green tie on Flack.

All the pics are great, thanks all for sharing them. Great smile, great eyes, great snark, and I'm also a sucker for sideburns.

Don't have any new pics to share, but here's a few older ones that show all the same reasons to love him :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

;)

8. CCA

CCA Police Officer

:guffaw: That is funny you are so right! Apparently somebody was feeling green was the "in color", and this whole time I thought it was purple ;)

I hadn't posted any pics lately so thought it was my turn...probably already been seen hundreds of times, but why not hundred and one ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I love that picture of Flack trying out the wedding cake samples! Too cute that expression! And thanks for posting all the pics I don't mind repeats! It's Flack! :adore:

I sure hope the World Series doesn't screw up NY being on cause I'll freak!

10. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well considering the World Series airs on Fox, I think you have nothing to worry about but then again I could be surprised. :rolleyes:

Great pictures! :D

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Flack's love affair with food is one of my favorite things about the character! :lol: The man can eat. :lol: I bet he sampled every one of those wedding cakes. :lol:

12. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

awwww, isn't that flourless choco torte scene cute? Flack really loooves his chocolates, which is not a problem if any of us would take him out for a treat. Just give this guy anything with it and he'll probably follow you everywhere. :lol:

13. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Hmmm, "anything", eh? :shifty: ;) :lol:

14. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

I mean... Anything

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

As always, looking good in tonight's ep! Wasn't in it as much as last week's episode. Last week's was the best so far this season. I'll have some caps tomorrow for you and I'll wait to discuss it so the west coast can catch up. I love Flack! :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.