Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: Poor Danny! I imagine Flack makes use of his superior size and strength to lift and carry his Danny wherever he wants him to be. Just like we saw in 413--Flack pretty much peeled Danny off Ollie, and that's when Danny was hopping mad! It was cute how he rather gently set Danny down, too. :lol: I imagine Flack is used to taking Danny where he wants him to go...to the bedroom more often than not, I bet. :devil: Flack goes caveman on Danny a lot I bet. :devil: ;)

:lol: I can so see Flack biting that luscious ass of Danny's! :lol: :devil: ;) No wonder Danny had to protect his ass that day, otherwise Flack would have gone after it in public right in front of Adam! :devil:

Oh yeah, Flack does not take too kindly to anyone who would complete for Danny's affections. :devil:

It's what Flack said to the perp in 503, but I be he jokingly says it to Danny in the bedroom...basically telling Danny to get on the bed and get ready for the Jackhammer. :devil: ;)

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol: You have no idea how much I'd give to hear Flack say that to Danny for real.

I brings more screencaps of the boys!

[​IMG]

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have photographic evidence of what Danny's expression is whenever he and Flack have danced the horizontal tango far too long for his bubblebutt's comfort. :devil: :devil: :devil:

[​IMG]

Danny and Flack, the only cops in town who pose like GQ models while arresting a perp. :lol:

[​IMG]

Action!Danny and Flack! Gotta love how Flack remains the dominant one throughout the interrogation, even during this particular moment when they've drawn their guns out, thinking Terrence is about to draw his own gun on them. And look at Flack, he's so confident he's holding his gun with only one hand while pointing at the perp with his other hand. :lol: "Ya think my gun's scary? My forefinger's been to places you'd never dare to go, buddy!"

3. Top41

How classic would that be??? :lol: You know Danny would blush bright red. :devil:

Yay for screencaps! :D

Poor Danny! I imagine he ends up quite sore fairly often after trysting with Flack. You know Flack has stamina, and no doubt likes to have a long and fulfilling ride. :devil: ;) Danny's a big complainer as we well know; I bet Flack has had to act all contrite the next day when Danny's waddle is particularly pronounced. :devil: ;)

Such pretty boys. And Flack is so showing off for his sexy little baby.

As time goes on, it really is evident how Flack really is the dominant one in their relationship. Flack's the one who saves pretty damsel-in-distress Danny, and even though Danny gets to be bossy and spoiled a lot of the time, when the chips are down, Flack has no compunction showing Danny who is boss, either through harsh words or actually getting physical with him (even if he's gentle, like the way he picked Danny up off Ollie Barnes and deposited him on the ground :lol: ).

Like inside Danny? :devil: Because no one would dare go there, for fear of being killed by Flack. :devil: ;)

4. Fuzzy_Wolf

Fuzzy_Wolf Victim

i was talking to my sis last night after the eppy and she said that TPTB is afrad of parings they don't like and there for that cople ( or threesome ) don't apper together on screen much.

Now i'm pretty sure that she was talking about the CSI paring Nick/Gerg but i got to thinking... Ever notes that Danny and Flack are in all most every sene together? And that Danny and Lindsay are in less and less?

i don't know maybe it's half true and half wishful thinking or i could just be nuts but TBTP is going to have to make a move andsoon.:scream:;):D Please?

On to other maters this is my first post on the Danny/Flack forum but have been a shiper for a long time and wohhhh *fans self* you are defenetly more in in the gutter then the Fort ( Nick/Greg ). I look forward to working with ya'll.;)

As a side note my bio is old and needs updating do not belive anything it says.:shifty:

This is Fuzzy sighing out

-Fuzzy

P.S.: i'm sarry for any spelling or gramer mistakes that made this hard to read am working on it.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Wow. Episode 5x04 was indeed a good one for Danny/Flack! :D We got five scenes! And not just five scenes, but five scenes with Danny and Flack smiling and grinning and bantering with each other in almost every single one! :D :D :D It's gonna take me a while to screencap all the scenes, that's for sure.

For now, here are screencaps from the first interrogation scene. (I didn't watch the entire episode so I'm sparse on the details.) Danny and Flack catch a trespasser in the murder victim's apartment. The perp turns out to be a private investigator who behaves like a spoilt brat towards Danny and Flack.

When Danny asks the perp, "Who were you lookin' for?", the guy retorts with, "Your sister."

[​IMG]

Flack: Whoa!

[​IMG]

Danny glances at Flack and laughs. (He and Flack laugh several times throughout the episode. It's adorable, particularly because they're doing their thing in their usual unique way like they always do while they smile or laugh. :))

[​IMG]

Danny: That's funny. I don't have a sister.

Gahahahah, I just love how impish and confident he is here. Seriously, he is like this only whenever he's with Flack. Flack brings out the best in him, and vice versa. :D

And look, here are the guys smiling during one of their banters as they approach the murder victim's apartment door:

[​IMG]

Watch Flack during this scene; for some reason, he's all revved up and uber-happy as if he just got something nice minutes before, if ya get my drift. :devil: And from Danny's identical behavior, I'd say Danny had the same too. :devil: :D

6. Top41

Welcome Fuzzy_Wolf! :D So great to see a new face in here! :D

There has been a lot of Danny/Flack this season, which obviously rocks. :D The boys are so cute together! They're seriously magic on screen. TPTB would be foolish not to play that up, so it's great to see that they do.

:D I can't wait to see all the caps! They were cute last night, and, of course, I caught Flack staring quite a bit. That man is just so smitten. :adore:

Flack's reaction was so cute! It was all, "Ooooh, buddy, you do not want to piss my Kinkapoodle off!" :lol:

That was incredibly cute! I love how Danny always looks over to Flack. It's obvious that Flack does make him feel so much more at ease and happy. Danny loves joking around and being a brat when his man is around to protect him. ;)

Damn, Flack SO looks like a man who just got laid. Guess he helped himself to a little Kinkapoodle in the car. :devil: And Danny should be wearing more than that flimsy short-sleeved shirt, shouldn't he??? Guess there wasn't time for Danny to get fully dressed again after Flack had his way with him. :devil: ;)

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Wahahaha, more screencaps from episode 5x04! :devil: These are from the, uhm, fourth Danny/Flack scene? It's the one where Danny and Flack return to Mr. I-Love-Fake-Inanimate-Women's apartment to look for the guy's 'girlfriend' and cuff his ass.

Danny: Where's your girlfriend, Trev?
    Perp: What girlfriend?
    Danny: The rubber one.

[​IMG]

Flack: Daaaaanny.

[​IMG]

Flack: Silicone!

[​IMG]

Danny: Oh, sorry, right, silicone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that, my friends, was effective and genuine bantering. Danny and Flack play off of each other extremely well, and it's obvious TPTB has recognized this by now. :D

Considering Danny's line to the perp which went, "That's why boys shouldn't play with dolls," I wonder how Danny would feel knowing Flack wouldn't mind having a real doll of his own to play with. :eek: :lol: Something tells me the one Flack will really like will be a male doll. :devil: :devil: :devil: :p

8. Top41

That was so cute! Just the way Flack said Danny's name...that teasingly affectionate tone mingled with the mock chastisement was so cute.

Looks like he got his baby's attention!

Cute how Danny is addressing Flack. And Flack's eyes haven't left Danny...I wonder if they even would have noticed if Trevor had slipped out of the room and made a run for it. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that, my friends, was effective and genuine bantering. Danny and Flack play off of each other extremely well, and it's obvious TPTB has recognized this by now. :D

:devil: :lol: Want to bet that Flack's line to Lindsay about saving all that money on paying for dinner wasn't out of nowhere? I bet he's the one who takes Danny out and pays almost all of the time. :lol: You know he spoils Danny, and well, we've seen Flack play the gentleman with him. I bet a good deal of Flack's income is spent on spoiling one sexy little Kinkapoodle. :devil:

I rewatched the scenes between them today while waiting for CSI to start and noticed something really cute...in their last scene together, Flack makes a crack about Trevor getting conjugal visits with his doll, and then he looks at Danny to see Danny's reaction! Danny gives an adorable little laugh. Bet that totally made Flack's day. :D It's so cute...Flack usually makes his jokes and just kind of keeps on going, but it was obvious he was trying to make his baby laugh with that one. Mission accomplished! :D

9. fille

fille Victim

I loved the Danny/Flack moments in 5x04! I adore the bantering, teasing, and joking that went on in this episode.

I'll readily admit that I am a fan of angst and hut/comfort scenes too. That's why I loved Snow Day and All in the Family.

I'd love to see another scene where either Danny or Flack has to aid or rescue the other. Danny is the show's damsel in distress as someone once pointed out. Even though "Danny in danger" became a bit of a cliche, I loved the scenes where Flack had to save or rescue him.

While I don't want to wish anything bad on these characters, I'd love to see a scene like this! It doesn't have to be similar to any past episodes. It could simply be Danny and Flack investigating a crime and facing down a dangerous enemy together.

Am I strange for loving these kind of mortal danger/worried Flack scenes? lol

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: It sure was! Makes you wonder how often Flack's said Danny's name that way, without the mock chastisement and more teasing affection, much more. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ya know, it just occurred to me what a perfect screencap it is of them leaning towards each other for a smooch. :lol: :D Betcha somebody with Photoshop skeelz could make it into exactly that. :devil:

:lol: Seriously, Flack's staring is so blatant I'm amazed other cops or perps haven't commented on it. Like in the scene where they're walking to the murder victim's apartment door, Flack never once takes his eyes off Danny and doesn't stop smiling either until they heard the crashing noise from inside the apartment signalling an intruder. Huh, actually now that I think about it, it wasn't until they drew out their guns and Danny opened the door that he looked serious.

[​IMG]

Here are the boys standing in front of the apartment door, and Danny's ... well, I dunno exactly what it is Danny's showing Flack but Flack sure looks happy about it! :lol: :devil: ;)

[​IMG]

I can't remember if this was an earlier scene or after the murder victim apartment scene. Danny made so many funny old man faces at the perp here. :lol: It was as if he was really annoyed about having to do the interview then like he and Flack were forced to cut short their ... break. :devil: ;)

Yes. Danny likes chicken wings and beer. Made from organic, US$20 chickens that run around the farms all day. And only the best, imported beer from Germany.

Yes, I noticed that too. :D If he hadn't been seeking any reaction from Danny towards his joke, he wouldn't have immediately gazed at Danny like he did after saying it. Flack looked rather satisfied with himself for making Danny laugh! It's very sweet to see both of them so connected through the littlest of things.

I think it has something to do with the appeal of seeing Flack vulnerable and blatantly emotional. Usually he's very calm and collected and rarely loses his cool. At most, he gets snarky and makes verbal jabs. However, the instant Danny's in trouble/hurt, Flack's walls just come crashing down and we see glimpses of him without his tough-guy mask. Think Flack's face and physical reaction in Snow Day when he picked up his phone and he heard Danny's pain-hoarse voice. He didn't even look that vulnerable when his belly was blown open in Charge of this Post!

:lol: Nah, not at all. These sort of storylines play off the Danny/Flack dynamic very well. Danny gets into major trouble, and Flack the tough guy shows a vulnerable, anxious side of himself that he wouldn't with anyone else; it makes for intriguing, in-depth exploration of both men and their relationship and its various nuances responding to whatever trouble it is. I think it's an obvious given by now that their relationship is rock solid and pretty much unbreakable, as proven by episode 4x13 and many others. :cool:

I gotta say though, I'd love to see Danny being worried about Flack for a change and becoming Flack's savior for once. Danny's reaction was very subdued towards Flack being so severely wounded in Charge of this Post. I remember even non-shippers complained about it, that it was very odd of Danny to not show more upset over what happened. I kinda see it as Danny being so shocked at the realization Flack almost died that he shut down completely for a while and couldn't handle the emotional turmoil of seeing Flack with his abdomen all mangled up and being unable to do a thing about it.

Danny and Flack facing down a dangerous criminal together would be fantastic! :cool: They definitely have what it takes to do that; great co-ordination, great communication (verbal and non-verbal), perfect complements to each other in interrogations and perp chases, etc. Dang, now I feel a new plot bunny biting me ...

11. Top41

No, not at all. :D I gotta say, I love it when Danny is the little damsel-in-distress and Flack gets to be Superman and come to his rescue. :D It's cute and it really works for these two. Danny knows he can rely on and trust Flack to keep him safe, and Flack gets to feel like the big, brawny hero when he rescues his baby. :D

Like Flack is bitching about something, but immediately forgets what it is as soon as Danny offers up a kiss. :D

Flack clearly got some in the car beforehand. That man looks way too pleased with himself. :lol: Maybe he had to talk Danny into doing it in the car and was mighty happy with the result. :devil: ;)

Danny's telling Flack, "My ass is not this big!" and Flack is smiling, thinking about how much he loves that ass. ;) :devil:

I think Danny's sore. :devil: Wonder if Flack properly prepared him for that romp in the back seat. :eek: :eek:

Danny's so spoiled. And Flack knows if he spoils Danny, Danny will spoil him later. :devil: ;)

That was beyond cute. Flack clearly loves making his baby laugh--I bet he thinks the sight of Danny laughing is a beautiful thing. It's cute to see them so connected.

Yeah, that's a really good point. Flack isn't someone we usually think of as vulnerable, but when Danny is in danger, it's like you can just look at his face and see exactly how he feels and how worried and scared he is. Danny really means so much to him, and it's sweet to see that.

It's kind of interesting because Danny is vulnerable a lot, and that kind of makes him and Flack something of an odd duo. But then when you see eps like "All in the Family" or "On the Job" or RSRD and realize how much Flack cares about Danny, it all makes a lot of sense. Flack's really fallen hard for Danny.

I think that's very Danny, though--he sort of just shuts down. He feels helpless and kind of gives into that--unlike Flack, who's very much a man of action. How do you think Flack would react if Danny was hurt like he was in "Charge of this Post"?

That would be awesome to see! That criminal is dead meat if he tries to get at Flack by threatening Danny! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  12. fille

fille Victim

I think that Flack's vulnerability in these scenes is precisely what makes them so fascinating. I also like to see his obvious love for Danny. It's too bad that Danny doesn't show as much :(.

I agree with you about wanting to see Danny reciprocating the concern and worry more. The scene where Flack almost died could have (and should have) been more emotionally involving for Danny. He did seem sad and concerned, but he was almost aloof.

On the other hand, if it was Danny lying in the rubble, I think that Flack would react quite strongly. What do you think he would've done?

Interestingly, Carmine Giovinazzo seems to be more openly affectionate than his character in real life. In an interview with this site, Carmine says that

I'm sure you've all read the interview, but it's from this link:

http://www.csifiles.com/interviews/carmine_giovinazzo3.shtml

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  13. Top41

Flack's love really is obvious, isn't it? Poor man, he's so smitten. I loved the final scene between him and Danny in "All in the Family," when Danny told Flack he should have minded his own business and Flack responded that "You're my friend; makes it my business." The guy has all but told Danny how he feels, and his actions certainly show how he feels.

Plus, there's all that delicious staring. :devil: Flack looks completely entranced every time he's around Danny.

He seemed shocked to me. I don't think it was easy for Danny to see the one person who always protects him and takes care of him hurt. I don't think Danny knew how to process it, so he just shut down.

I think Flack would have beat up some perps for starters. :lol: I could see Flack getting violent, because unlike when Danny feels helpless and just shuts down, I think Flack channels that feeling into something active. I remember how angry he was with Linda in "Trapped" when he realized she had something to do with the murder! All because Danny was trapped in that panic room. I bet if Flack could have broken down the door with his bare hands, he would have.

So if Danny was hurt? I think Flack would go a little nuts. And at the end of the day, he'd probably want to sit by Danny's bedside. Remember how he stayed by Danny's side in RSRD? I'd expect a similar reaction. Flack can't bear to see Danny in pain, either physical or emotional.

Ah, Carmine. :lol: That was so cute. :D And he's right--Flack is pretty darn cute. :D And he takes such good care of Danny. Without a doubt, Flack is the right person for Danny. Danny needs to wake up and give it up for the big, tall, strong homicide detective who is so clearly in love with him. :D

14. Uberniftacular

Uberniftacular Victim

15. Top41

^Great cap, Uberniftacular! :D And welcome to the thread!

Yes indeed, Danny sure does seem to be checking Flack out in that cap! He looks like he's thinking, "My man's such a stud!" :devil: Flack is once again being the first one to charge headfirst into danger--with his Kinkapoodle safely behind him. Danny can feel safe and protected and check Flack's rear out. :lol: :devil: ;)

On a serious note...I was thinking about the boys this morning and about how Danny can be so oblivious to Flack's very obvious feelings for him. That made me wonder what might be holding Danny back. We haven't talked about this in a while, but I remember back when we did, quite a few people seemed to think both guys were bi, not exclusively into men, and maybe hadn't experimented that much before with guys (Flack probably less than Danny).

Do you guys think that might be what's holding Danny back? Like maybe he thinks it's just a passing curiosity for Flack, or that Flack would sleep with him and then quickly lose interest and realize that yeah, he's not into guys after all? As beautiful as the boys are together, Danny probably fears that if Flack has the choice, he's going to choose the easier route of going with a woman than sticking with Danny, who not only is a guy (and thus Flack might take heat from family, coworkers, etc. for that) but is also difficult in general. Basically, in Danny's mind: why would Flack ever want to choose the path with more difficulties to be with Danny when he could just as easily have any girl he wants and have it easy? That could be what's running through Danny's mind. What do you guys think? (I'm looking at you, lurkers! ;) :D )