For the Love of Henry Andrews/Jon Wellner

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by hodges_alias_47, Oct 17, 2006.

1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

He did?!?!! Wow, I should have caught that ... not that I watch the show or anything. Uhh ... yeah. Anyways ...
    So who do you think Henry would be best paired up with? I think Mandy. They'd be extremely cute together, in my humble opinion.

2. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

I have to agree it'd be Mandy. I mean Wendy goes with Hodges. Sara went with Grissom. Catherine and Nick maybe, someday, although no. So Mandy is who's left. Or what about the new girl?? She's too cool for him, right? Lab Rats have to stay within the Lab Rat community?

3. LeggoMahGreggo

LeggoMahGreggo Victim

Henry and Mandy are love~
    They have to be the greatest couple on CSI to date
    X3

4. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

I love them together ... especially in Lab Rats

5. LeggoMahGreggo

LeggoMahGreggo Victim

I couldn't agree more. In that episode you see that Henry and Mandy's labs are across the hall too.
    He probably looks at her in her lab all day
    > w <

6. hodges_alias_47

i'd think so ... in lab rats ... i liked their exchange

"wiil i ever marry?"
    "i'll marry you ..."

lol

7. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

Hey! Did y'all see Henry on BONES? So cool to see him in a different role. Although I prefer him on CSI where he seems to be getting more screen time. While I agreed Henry should hook up with Mandy, I'm gunning for him with Riley now!

8. hodges_alias_47

Hey texastimothy!

No I didn't ...

why do you think he should be with Riley?

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

10. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

So sorry! I didn't know the rules. Now I do. Moving on...

Henry should be with Riley since she looks Icelandic. And that's Henry's type a la the Labrats episode where he was caught IM'ing a chick in Iceland...pretending he was Warrick!

I don't think CSI is going to give the Labrats any love relationships though. But with GSR done, who's next? Probably Wendy and Hodges.

I hope they do another labrats episode. They should be a yearly tradition.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

No harm done, its just a reminder that every thread for actor/character's got served. ;)

12. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

So nice to see a new episode...and a bunch of Henry! With so many CSI's having left this year, it's nice to have the stability of the Lab Rats to keep us grounded. I'm hoping they do another Lab Rats type episode this year. They're the best. We love you, Henry!