Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mandy9578, Feb 23, 2008.

1. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Hey all. Wow, it's been months since I last posted. Real life has definitely gotten in the way... I started my second year of grad school in August and life has been chaotically busy since then, with tons of reading and homework, not to mention working on my thesis.

So, there have been some cute Fiesta scenes this season, which is always nice. As always, Mandy, great caps!

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Heeaatthheerrr!! Yay! My partner in crime is baaacckkk!! :guffaw: Glad to hear you're doing quite well despite real life being chaotic. I can totally relate with you, say no more. :lol: Ah thesis work...Sheesh, I remember very well how I almost went crazy working on my law school thesis. Talk about being sleep deprived, grumpy and anxious. I was just glad when my defense was over. :lol: But I'm sure you'll weather through the storm with flying colors. ;) I hope to see you more often here Heather. It gets quite lonely in here without ya! ;)

Yeah, the first two episodes we got quite a few Flack/Stella moments. In Page Turner, we got loads of them. In this week's episode (Turbulence), Stella was on the phone with Flack but they didn't share screen time, which is really quite a shame! :p Plus, fireman dude Brendon Walsh made his first appearance as Stella's potential love interest. Y'all know how much I love this ship but fireman dude was really cute and the banter with Stella was quite cute. (Okay, too much use of the word cute!) :lol:

3. feathergirl926

Mm, yes, Mandy, firefighter dude was really hot. And I agree, too bad our favorite couple didn't get any actual screen time... but we can leave parts of their conversation to our imagination ;)

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hah, I can actually imagine that phone conversation. Like maybe Flack asking Stella what color underwear she's wearing. Or maybe Stella asking Flack if he's wearing the tie she picked out for him that morning. Or maybe, Flack gets a bit jealous hearing through the grapevine that Stella was getting a bit flirty with fireman dude in the batting cages and he interrogates her mercilessly! :lol: Of course Stella would reply that she's only got eyes for dear old Flack! :devil:

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey there ladies! I just thought I'd revive the thread. It was on the second page already.

I've got a few questions for you ladies to get the thread going...

How do you think Flack will react to the fact that Stella just might be interested in a fireman? And what will Flack's opinion be of Brendon Walsh when he finally meets the man?

On a side note...I just wrote a post-Turbulence fic. Yes, I'm pimping it! :lol: It's called Getting Territorial. I posted it over at the Fanfiction section as well as on ff.net.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  6. feathergirl926

Whoa, got to the second page again. No good.

Good questions, Mandy. I think Flack would be pretty jealous of that firefighter guy and the fact that Stella was flirting with him. Probably try to tell Stella that firefighters are nothing but trouble, :lol:

Oh and I read your fic when you posted it it on ff.net, I loved it!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I guess this happens more frequently now.

I agree. I can see Flack getting really jealous of the fireman dude. If Flack and Stella were just friends, I think Flack would really get jealous. But if Flack and Stella were a couple, he'd be a little jealous but he'll be secure since he knows deep inside that Stella's just not the cheating type of girl. Besides, he knows that Stella's a gorgeous woman and who would blame any man who gets smitten with her. Anyway, a little flirting won't do any damage. :p

Thanks Heather. I'm glad you loved it. I've been a little rusty since it's been seven months, I think, since I've posted a fic. Ah, real life can get pretty hectic, what can you do? :p :guffaw:

8. feathergirl926

I can totally see him getting jealous if they weren't a couple... like this firefighter is making a move on the woman of Flack's dreams, so he is pissed. If they were together, I could see Stella trying to reassure Flack that she isn't going anywhere.

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

*Sigh* This was on the second page again. Sorry I haven't been posted in here in days since work has been hectic lately.

Anyway, last night's episode had a lot of Flack/Stella scenes. Flack was so freaking hilarious. Love that man's witty and sarcastic one-liners. Flack with those life like dolls was just too funny. :lol: Stella watching him play-pretend was too cute. :lol:

Here are some screen caps from Sex, Lies And Silicone:

[​IMG]

IDK but to me, this shot kinda looks kinky... :devil: (Feel free to caption this, I'm just too lazy)

[​IMG]

Flack visiting Stella at the lab...

[​IMG]

Flack: "What do you think Stel?"
    Stella: "Now you want to be a punk for Halloween?"

So my captions are pretty lame. Can't think of anything clever right now! :lol:

Anyway, enjoy! :D

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  10. feathergirl926

Thanks for the screen caps, Mandy! I smiled when I realized they would be working the case together, yay for lots of Fiesta screen time!

Your last caption inspired a question... it may have been asked before but oh well. What do you think Stella and Flack will dress up as for Halloween this year?

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Oh definitely yay for more screen time with Flack and Stella together! :lol:

Halloween costumes again huh? Maybe Flack could dress up as a punk with a purple mohawk! ;) Hahaha! I really have to think of this one...

Hmmm...How about Flack and Stella dress up as Brick and Maggie from Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Remember Paul Newman and Elizabeth Taylor as Brick and Maggie? Flack could put on a fake cast on his leg and have a crutch as an accessory while Stella will wear that Grecian style dress Liz Taylor had on. For an idea of what I'm talking about, here's a picture from Cat On A Hot Tin Roof:

[​IMG]

I'll to come up with more ideas for some Halloween costumes for our favorite couple. How about you ladies any idea?

12. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Wow, the super beautiful photograph , Uh....A twain lovely lover, they are always like this is to the look in the eyes for see, and beauty of facial expression, I love it.:drool:

13. feathergirl926

Hmmm, costumes... let's see. Maybe Flack could dress up as a pirate and Stella his wench? LOL. Ummm, or a football player (or other sports player) and a cheerleader? LOL, I really can't think of anything really clever that we didn't cover last year.

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I know! It's really hard to think of new costume ideas. Wracking my brain for a clever idea for Halloween costumes for our favorite couple is kinda giving me a migraine. :lol: Flack as a pirate and Stella as a wench? Kinda makes me think of Flack as Captain Jack Sparrow. Now that would be so totally hilarious! :lol: Them as the QB and the Head Cheerleader...Hmmmm, interesting, actually.

How about Flack as a rock star and Stella as his groupie? Hahaha! See, it's so hard to think of creative costumes for Flack and Stella. :lol:

15. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i'm thinking of Stella as Faye Valentine & Flack as watshisname of Cowboy Bebop, but then again, i think only Adam's the big Anime fan. Oh, well...

Mandy, thanks for posting that COAHTR stills there with the young 'n hot Paul Newman *sniff*