George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I was so hoping Nick would get hypnotized. I would have laughed my a** off over that..

Nick walks through the halls of the jail, under a spell chanting 'McKeen! McKeen...must kill McKeen!' :guffaw:

Sounds like a great fan fic idea..trudges off to write it..

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, I forgot to mention one of my very favorite Nick lines (I actually forgot about it until just now for some reason). In King Baby when he first walked into that "nursery". He goes: "Woah! Who's your Mommy?" :guffaw:The expression on his face was priceless.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah that was a good scene and then of course my favourite

Grissom: Didn't you have a transitional object as a child, a stuffed toy..

Nick: I had a woobie...

Then he looks up as if to say, "Oh my god did I just say that!":guffaw:

And Catherine looks at him with this "Oh really Nick."

And Warrick says, "Oh is that that blue thing in your locker"

Oh I'll miss the Warrick/Nick bantering..those two were priceless!

4. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Yeah it was funny when Nick replied to Warrick, "Oh, don't even!" :lol:

5. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I remembered a few other lines I liked

In Room Service Nick is explaining the card reader they find on Willy and to finish he says, "And Bob's your uncle." That line always makes me chuckle.

And the other is I think from Crate N Burial, Nick and Grissom get Lindsay the same birthday gift. And Sara makes a remark about how Nick can use it to learn something and he responds by saying, "Stop flirting with me."

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hey guys.

I was watching the clip of Nick and McKeen on You Tube and it looks like Nick had tears streaming down his face as held the gun at McKeen.

At least it look that way on my computer screen.

I still find that scene moving..which I like this..

MKeen: I didn't have the heart to fire him!
    Nick: Shut up
    McKeen: He was your friend. What kind of friend are you? Shoot me you son of a xxxxx...!!"

Then Brass hears the bang.

Brass: What was that shot?
    Nick: A miss

7. GregNickRyanFan

I think I've been reading too much fanfic lately. :lol: I actually dreamed about Nick the other night. :lol: I don't know who I was supposed to be, but we were sitting on a porch swing (he had helped me load or unload some stuff from a vehicle or to a vehicle... I don't really remember that part too well lol). Anyway, we were both tired from lifting the stuff (whatever it was lol) and I suddenly got my nerves under control and leaned over and kissed his cheek and then put my head on his shoulder. And I kept thinking in my head "I wish he'd kiss me". And my stomach was doing flips. :lol: And then he kissed me softly on the lips. Just a quick peck and then I put my head back on his shoulder. And then I woke up. :lol:

:sigh: If only. :)

8. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

Better than some of the dreams I have about Nick. He usually ends up being tortured in my dreams, and most of my Nick dreams involve Grave Danger. I had one dream where something happened and Nick got killed in my dreams. I think I've been watching too much Grave Danger...:shifty:

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Wow! In my dreams he's always trying to tell me something.

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

As always I'll grumble that there wasn't enough Nick time last night :scream: but what there was was nickylicious. What I found odd last night is I don't think Nick left the lab. Just an observation.

Now are tptb going to bring the peer counselor back so Nick can have a sit down with her. We don't need to know what he says but come on guys Warrick was his best friend. It can't be over like his kidnapping :brickwall:

11. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

I think you're right Jacquie - he didn't leave the lab. :confused: Not that I saw, anyway. I'll be sure not to blink next week - although, that ep looks particularly Nickalicious :drool: The promo on CBS's web site is much better than the one they aired last night.

I'm starting to fear that once we finally get our very overdue Nicky-breakdown moment that it'll be a letdown. I kind of want him to start snarking at Grissom, but I'm not sure why.

12. Veze

Veze Rookie

Actually, GE was in Monaco during a part of the filming of the episode so maybe this explain that. He was only present the day the lab scenes where shot.

And it make Grissom's comment at the beggining more funny " Nick can't help us, he just got a call at the Monte Carlo"

13. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Nick was actually in Monte Carlo when they shot this episode, I feel that is why they mentioned him not being on the scene at the beginning....he was sort of filmed later but He looked good and his tan really is visible in the next episode....Yum!

They have to address this at some point but why do I get the feeling that it will be after Grissom makes his decision to leave...I believe that will affect Nick also. Possibly building to next year's cliff hanger!

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I forgot that last night's episode was around the time of Monaco. Now when pointed out Grissom's comment about Monte Carlo is :lol:

Since I didn't get to see last night's showing for next week I'll just pop over to CBS to drool over the tan

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Very good observation, didn't even think of that. Oh those writers, every once in awhile they throw us a bone. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.