Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

It was one of the girls vs. boys episode that I want to see more of. Well there wasn't so much competition but you know what I mean ;)

Thank god we are back to having NY tonight, here is too some truly awesome Lindsay scenes tonight? Will she dare to step outside of the lab? :lol:

2. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Haha, I loved Lindsay's scene tonight with Flack...very funny. :guffaw: I still feel like she is underused though. She got out of the lab but not much...I was hoping for more of her. Maybe next week. All in all though, I liked the episode. :)

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

OMG! It was so hilarious! I absolutely loved it! Anna did a great job (despite what others say :shifty:) and I really want to see more of her. Loved her green shirt by the way since I have that same exact one in that color! :lol: I didn't like the jacket she wore over it though. Yikes! But a great episode for Lindsay, she was used more than she has been lately even though still not enough. Her expressions are getting up there with Flacks!

4. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Yea, I'm not too happy with what others are saying but i liked it!! I think she was funny and delivered it pretty well. Guess I should just stick to this thread and skip over the episode thread.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yea, I guess we should stay away from there but it's so irritating! Anyways, Anna was great, we need more Lindsay and can't wait to discuss the episode with everyone once you all have seen it!

6. eveninstarz14

:guffaw: BEST scene of the episode! I absolutely LOVED Flack's response "my wife is not well, please forgive her".."gonna get you for that Monroe!"

She totally made my day with her scenes...All of her scenes with the dolls just seriously cracked me up. I am so glad that this episode was completely light hearted and not depressing at all!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  7. LME

LME Police Officer

Sounds like it was another good one last night. Can't wait til tonight when I can see some of it. Roll on January :lol:. From what I have seen and heard so far for this season we seem to be getting so great lindsay moments. Long may it continue.:)

8. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

I loved that he called her his wife!!!:guffaw:They would be a HILARIOUS :thumbsup:couple!!!

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Lindsay was so funny in last episode! :lol: I loved her scenes with Flack! I also loved the scene with Stella and 'Melody'. And with Adam. Actually I loved all of her scenes! That was exactly an episode I was wishing for! It was funny and light, it had Lindsay working with Stella and Flack. Now if there would have been a DL moment I would have been even more happy. ;) But it was great.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Told you that you'd love it! ;) That was hilarious! I completely cracked up and my son was sleeping on the couch there and I woke him up I was laughing so hard! I think Flack will get her back, at least I hope the writers will use some continuity here (I know it's asking a lot!) but I would love to see Flack get her back! What a great scene!

11. eveninstarz14

Hmm...How could Flack get back at Lindsay? Without coming off as too harsh? :p

It was so nice to see a light and relaxing episode and not have to stress about what was going on in the other episode or another case *cough Child's Play*. I am really hoping that the writers realize how much fun Lindsay and Flack working together is.

I also really enjoy seeing Stella, Lindsay, and Adam work together. Light hearted fun at its finest! Thank you writers for making it an enjoyable episode, it was a long time in the making. And Anna thank you for making me crack up so hard, made my day!

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I totally agree with everything you said, Meg! I'm curious what Flack is going to do. :lol: Btw, I liked that he called her 'Linds' and 'Monroe'. :lol:

And it was really nice to see something funny and to just enjoy it. It was nice, funny and great. We really needed that!

I'm also happy about how often we saw Lindsay working with Adam and Stella this season! So many of our wishes came true! Isn't that great?

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I am too, I really do hope they will follow-up on that, it would be funny! It was great to hear Flack call her Linds it just goes to show you how good of friends they are now.

A few caps from last night's epi:

Too funny!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We're going to have to take Melody with us...(was it Melody or Melanie? Hard to tell!)
    [​IMG]

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

It was Melody, and she promised they'd be gentle. :lol:

Thanks for the pictures! I love the expression on Lindsay's face in the first picture! This half smile, trying to not laugh. :lol: I wouldn't have been able to not laugh. And I loved how Flack and Lindsay talked to this guy with his dolls. :lol: Awesome!!

15. eveninstarz14

Awesome caps Kristine! Aaww, look at our two favorite detectives smirking at the dolls? :lol:

How about when Lindsay says that line of taking good care of Melody she puts her hand on the shoulder of the doll. Or when Stella and Lindsay are processing the doll and she is taking the tongue out. Priceless! :guffaw:

Oh and Kristine, you forgot this cap! ;)
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.