"For Warrick" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Re: "For Warrick" Season Premiere Discussion *SPOILERS*

I'm obviously late with my thoughts on that episode, and generally everything was already said. Just want to say that IMO it was an amazing episode and I don't mind it was only an hour long - maybe additional 30 min would add to it but anyway I'm happy that McKeen case wasn't dragged into several episodes (maybe it's because I really can't stand the sight of him :scream:)
    I think the acting was superb and everyone just shined - that's why I'm also furious that Eric Szmanda was left out from that TV Guide review (plus, there were also other actors in that episode, like Guilfoyle, Hall or Berman, with smaller roles but who also did a great job). It was a joint effort to make that episode, wish sb would acknowledge it :/

2. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I agree with you there. To watch him fight the taunting of the undersheriff when he was talking about Warrick to Nick... the look on Nick's face...:eek: I kept saying out loud... 'don't do it nick... don't do it....' then to hear the gunshot... talk about hearts racing....:eek:

3. electra

electra Pathologist

Not much to say becouse so many posters said what I wanted but this is probably my favorite episode ever on CSI.I am a big fan since episode one and I fels Warrick's death as real.Great acting and team interaction like old times.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Is it logical to think McKean did that throat shot on pupose? Normally when you shoot you go for the vitals-chest, head...but I think he shot Warrick's throat because he knew the CSIs might find him before he died, and that way he wouldn't talk.

5. bodrul

bodrul Victim

just like lost son miami
    sucky that one of them got killed off

6. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Yes, thank you!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it looked kinda hinky. If you look at directionality of the light hitting their faces and then look at the background, you can see that something isn't quite right.

I bet you're right that they stood together somewhere on the lot and then just photoshopped a generic background into the shot. I think it's supposed to be someone's backyard, a barbecue at Catherine's house or something.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  7. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Finally got the chance to watch this epi. I'm fascinated by the eight years worth of "relationship" between Warrick and Grissom that no one knew about. It's so cool when you can go back and rewrite history the way you now want it to have been! If only real life were like TV! Sadly, I found the few minutes shown of Cat's grief to have been much stronger and more believable than Grissom's. I would guess that WP can run circles around Marg on a stage; I think that's his milieu. But on the small screen, when given good scripts, Marg's the best actor on the show.

8. ncarter601

ncarter601 Civilian

I missed this episode. When will it air again?
    Thanks,
    NCarter

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I thought they were all stupendous & beliveable in their grief:(, and Grissom's eulogy riveting, and to me he's the best actor on CSI[​IMG]And on the re-run it's possible that they will air this again, because his last ep. isn't till 1-15-09!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Actually they just posted this today.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

SCHEDULED TO REPEAT ON THURSDAY JAN. 01, 2009

For any further info see page/post one of this thread.