CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Agreed. I love Adam's little Stella crush, it's cute and works perfectly as it is. I've got this horrible feeling that Adam asking Stella out will make things uncomfortably awkward rather than the cute awkward they are right now. I hope not.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, they did imply that Stella would date a good guy this year - but I was thinking the firefighter they showed in "Turbulence" would be him. This thing with Adam is so iffy that I'm not sure what to think at this point. We'll see, I guess.

Adam's little crush is cute - and really, who wouldn't have a crush on Stella? ;) - but I'm crossing my fingers that they leave it as a little crush.

New-Fangled? :p

Definitely a strong possibility - I guess we'll find out. I'm interested to see Sam back and to see her and Flack interacting again. :)

ETA:

Ugh, I hope not either. :(

3. celtess

celtess Rookie

thx for all images
    Yes flack and Angell back again I'm soooo happyyy

4. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

If Flack and Angell really drop the puck on their tonsil hockey showdown, my head will explode.

Newsflash CSI:NY writers: It is possible for co-workers to relate and care for each other without breaking out the fishing tackle and trawling for bearded clams. Good God. The writers are like a one-legged man trying to kick a field goal. They've convinced themselves that they've found the secret to one-legged football dominance with Danny/Lindsay that they're just going to keep whiffing those kicks until the fans leave the stadium for their own safety.

Flack/Angell flirting is sweet and cute. Flack/Angell bedspring opera is fucking ridiculous overkill.

And WTF is with the sports metaphors, self?

5. Faylinn

You made me cry a little bit. I can never look at fishing or seafood the same way again.

:D

6. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Me too! I love Flack and Angell together. I really enjoy all of their little flirty scenes. That being said I wonder if the first picture is them re-enacting something that a perp or a suspect might have done.

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I... am a shipper, I have to admit, so I'm probably biased. However, there's a good possibility that F/A won't turn into D/L, so I wouldn't really worry about it too much. I'm just happy that Angell's coming back.

Adam and Stella? Never happen. No matter what the writers are thinking all of a sudden, it'll never happen.

We just call it F/A. Simple and not corny.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If someone asked me last season if I thought Danny and Lindsay would be having a kid together I would have said "It won't happen." Never say never; if TPTB decides they want to pair up Stella and Adam they'll do it.

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I feel like you could see that more than Adam and Stella though. They have been shoving Danny and Lindsay stuff in our faces for three years, if someone said Danny/Lindsay baby Adam/Stella hookup, I personally would pick Danny/Lindsay baby. Something tells me it'll stay a crush thing. Adam looks about 12 next to Stella, not that she looks old, just more mature than him, if you catch my drift. TPTB have dont some weird things, yes, but let's have some faith...

10. PerfectAnomaly

To be honest, if someone had said Danny/Lindsay baby or Adam/Stella hookup I would have said they had an equal chance of happening and that chance was the same as a snowball's chance in hell. If Anna Belknap wasn't pregnant there wouldn't be a Danny/Lindsay baby. The story line would've taken a very different direction as past spoilers and TPTB have indicated.

I don't want any more hookups, but Stella/Adam wouldn't be the weirdest thing ever. They've both trusted each other with very personal information and there is definitely chemistry and mutual respect there. I agree that right now it seems that Adam has an unrequited crush on Stella, but that doesn't mean Stella couldn't develop feelings for him. The big issue for me would be that Stella is Adam's superior at work. I would cite that as the main reason TPTB might not go there, but then again the franchise gave us GSR, so who knows?

11. Faylinn

I think you jinxed it :p - seriously, though, if the writers are thinking it, they can also do it, and it's far from impossible. Improbable, perhaps, but not impossible.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'd rather see Flack and Angell get it on any day than endure awkward, chemistry-free moments between Danny and Lindsay. Flack has no problems in the self-esteem department and doesn't seem to use sex to fix problems, while Angell is genuinely tough, independent and not emotionally manipulative! They're leagues ahead of Danny and Lindsay. :lol:

When I first saw those pics, I thought that was Sam not Angell, so I'm just relieved Flack isn't getting it on with his sister. If there was one thing that could be more messed up than the way Danny uses sex to keep people happy with him, it would be Flack and his sister getting it on. :lol:

I think if there's going to be anything between Stella and Adam, it will be in the form of an unrequited crush. I think he's been crushing on her for a while. As for him being younger, hey, if Stella goes there, more power to her! :D And it's about time she had a good guy for a change, and we know Adam is that....

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*laughs* I don't mean to be a jinx. I think I'm in denial. I just can't see an actual relationship between Stella and Adam actually happening.

In regards to relationships and what did/didn't happen with D/L, I don't think we can cite that as a legitimate reason not to go there with F/A. They're completely different ships. I've said before that F/A has gone farther in three scenes than D/L did in a whole season, and it's true. I know I'm biased, but I just can't agree with the thought that just because D/L was screwed up F/A won't work.

By the way, when I saw the pics people were already talking about the F/A-ness, but when I saw them at first I didn't recognize Angell, either. In the one picture it looks nothing like her. In fact, if I had seen that pic alone I probably would have thought that she was a suspect. :lol:

14. privatename

privatename Rookie

I completely agree with this. Although, that said, I do think it would be best if they kept F/A to the fun flirting that they do so well. I think that they have a lot of chemistry, but 1) it is too soon and most of the fun is the UST and once you resolve that - where do you go and 2) the show has too many romances and possible romances going on already. Although if I had to choose whether to watch D/L together or F/A together, F/A would win hands down!

15. PerfectAnomaly

I thought the same thing and waited to post until someone else mentioned it being Angell. :lol: The hair and make-up people need to not straighten Angell's hair because they do look alike. Maybe Flack does have an issue with his sis considering the chick he's flirting with/dating/whatever looks a lot like her. :eek: :lol:

Also, about D/L being used as an example for F/A. I think, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, that people aren't comparing the two so much as just being afraid TPTB would handle F/A as badly as they've handled D/L. It wouldn't be the same because the character traits aren't the same, but there's still potential to handle it badly and turn people off like some people have been turned off by D/L.

I like the idea of F/A, but with D/L already in full force I just think TPTB needs to back off of co-workers hooking up. Now if they would end D/L then I'd be totally on board for F/A - if TPTB took it slowly. But that ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.