Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Anyone going to see Eva in Lakeview Terrace?

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

***raises hand***

I can't wait to see it, it's just a matter of getting the chance to. It sounds really good though. Last week on Spike during the CSIathon they aired the previews a million times ....I wonder if Eva's character will wind up dead from the scary Samuel L. Jackson character:lol:

I've searched endlessly trying to find pics of her in the movie & NOTHING. Im exicted to see her :adore:

3. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Would ya do me a favor and let me know how it is and how much of Eva is in it? I want to see it, but as I'm an insanely broke college kid, I've decided that I'm only going to go see it if there's a decent amount of Eva.

This thread has been awful quiet lately (partially my fault - sorry). I've come bringing a picture to revive it.

[​IMG]

Discuss the cuteness.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Don't blame yourself, Rissa.;)

Believe me, if we actually had anything to discuss (Natalia worthy) I'd be in here chatting away!!!

I'll start a little, but it's only speculation of course...
    ok - so- the promos & spoilers are all out for this epi & I really hate not seeing Nat in any of them....ticks me off to the fullest.

Im not going to go there any further though.
    I am anxious to see her reaction to H's "death". Natalia isn't very close with him on a personal level - more of a professional one from what I've always seen.

I think she'll just be in shock & more worried about how the team is handling it.

However, has anyone had this thought?
    What if she's in on it too? I'm not real convinced of this, Im only throwing it out there for some discussion. I really have no idea what her role would be, but she has her FBI connections & H is always having her use them when needed. **shrugs**
    Just a thought.

In all honesty, all I can see right now is the usual 2 or 3 scene Natalia. She'll have one scene with Eric in the lab. The other will be at a crime scene with Ryan. Maybe they'll squeeze in one with her & H. Doubtful.
    It'd be really nice to see all of them gather at the end of the episode with Horatio so they can give us an "aww" moment.

Im not holding my breath though :lol:

That pic is so cute of her & Joe!!! Ok, I really can't say too much about this except that she just looks sooo incredibly happy :adore:

5. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Has anyone been able to locate any photos that Eva had done for the jeweler's seasonal catalog? I've been looking around and come up with absolute zero.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

ok here are some pics of Eva from NYC during the premiere of "Lakaview terrace" w/ Samuel L. Jackson;)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. doublehelix

Damn! When does she NOT look great?

THere's a good interview with Eva over on the IMDb site. No spoilers really but she's there in NYC for the NYC premiere of "Lakeview Terrace". I've made a post over in the EDeN thread because there is a bit more to this than just an interview with Eva.

Here's a link. Enjoy!

Eva's Interview

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I KNOW!!! Of course I know you're not looking at her dress Doublehelix, but speaking as a female - I LOVE IT!! Then again I think she would still look just as good in rags :D

Thanks for the clip BTW ;)

& to Flo - thanks for bringing by the pics!

9. doublehelix

ME? Sweet, little old me? Far be it for me to oogle an extremely well-built, devastatingly sexy, and supremely attractive woman wearing a low cut, spaghetti strap, body hugging, dress with a low cut back.

Ummmm.......I think I need a reeeeeaaaaally cold shower right now.

One thing I have noticed about Eva is that when she wants to she's not afraid to show it off.

10. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Eva and Kaya went to the high school musical 3 premiere! [​IMG]

11. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

my god, they are really cute! :thumbsup:
    thanks for photo!

12. doublehelix

WOW! Kaya is going to be a bona fide beauty like her mom!

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Wow, Kaya has grown! She's so cute, & of course Mommy looks beautiful as always :) Thanks for the pic, Veggie!

14. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

She really is a beautiful little girl but it isnt a surprise if you look at Eva who is gorgeous!

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Eva's little girl really is beautiful. What a lovely picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.