so. how's your love life?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Jan 27, 2006.

1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

yeah im 16 he is 20, i met him at a club lol. it was funni i was at the club n me n him hooked up m(clubs here are over 18, i got a fake ID) so he thought i was older and like the next morning im like blah blah gotta go home and do hw and he's like for uni and im like... urm no, skool, and he is like.... skool? and im like yeah im not 18, and he is like what u mean and i showed him my id and then my student card and he is like... ur 15? and im like... yeah, how old r u? and he's like 19 and im like kool, and he's like, there's no way ur 15 (coz when i go out normally i dont get ID checked coz i look older) and im like yeah, sorry, lol, and he is like, thats kool.

we started going ou abou a week after, and been on/off since lol.

it was funni when he first came over and met my parents, i was expecting the usual parents hating the older bf thing, BUT THEY DIDNT, they really like him and he gets on with them, im like... NO FAIR UR NOT MEANT TO GET ON, dad ur meant to hate him lol.

but the funniest thing was on xmas day, coz all my relo's were over and none of them new bout dyl, neways xmas eve i stayed at his joint so we came to my house xmas round midday, so neway all my relo's are sitting round chatting, and i walk in the door with dyl and everything goes silent and im like... hey, and my aunt was like, laura... who is that? and im like everyone this is dylan my bf, and one aunt actually screamed, LOL. and the others were like :eek: and dyl looked like he wanted to bolt, LOL. and then my aunts decided to gril us infront of everyon e (like 20 people) it was all like, how old is he, how did u get here, where have u been, what skool does he go to blah blah blah, and im like ok shut up. he is 20, we drove, his house and he works, and my aunts were all like :eek: omg 20, drives... EEEEEEEEEEK, and then my dad came to the rescue (go figure... lol) he was all like, ok seriously leace them alone, dyl is a good guy, now can we let them shut the door and get settled in? and dyl bolted out of the room to my bedroom and i followed him and shut the door and he was sitting on my bed like... im so not going back out there, and then my aunt knocked on the door and was like, what are you doing in there, open the door, and im like omfg leave us alone, LOL!!!

dyl was avoiding them all day and then omg the funniest thing when people were leaving i found out 2 of my aunts were staying the night with us, and they were like... there are only 2 spare beds (they knew dyl was staying the night) and they looked at dyl and me and we didnt get what they were worried about and im like... so what if there is 2 beds, one for each of u, and they like what bout dyl, and im like he sleep with me, then i was like i mean in my bed, urm, yeah, and they nearly had a hernia, LOL, and my god did they make a fuss when we was going to bed they were like leave the door open, im checking on u every hour and all this and imlike my god leave us alone, if it will make u ill lock the door, and they are like omg u got a lock? and im like... dude u two are so like old, LOL, and they were like no ill sleep in ur room dyl can have a spare room bed and im like... ok seriously, lets have a reality check, nothing that can happen will be something that hasnt happened b4, and they like :eek: what have u done, and im like what u mean, and they like... and im like yes we've had sex, yes we will again, WE are going to bed in my bed im locking the door, now LEAVE US ALONE, and then grabbed dyl's hand and took himmto my room, dude my aunts looked like they had seen a nghost, as soon as my door was shut me n dyl burst into laughter!!!

and in the morning when we woke up i unlocked the door (mum normally gives me my tablets in the morning when im at home) and neway went back to sleep and was woken up by my aunt staring over us still unclothed in bed and they were like oh my god get up get dressed and im like, OMG GO AWAY!!!

and my mum walked in and was completely normal about me n dyl and my aunts were looking at her like she was crazy, and she is like, ive got used to it, and if i dont approve she'll just go to his house and im like yup and my aunts are like :eek:

ok that was long, but dude it was a hillarious day, dyl still gets squirmish when i mention my aunts, LOL!!!

2. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

wow hearty you marents are cooler than mine. my mom is like NO BOYS. at all. like i listen to her though! i live neer NYC so i wne there with mmy friends and we met these guys and hed a blast. and she still doesn't know!

and your BF sounds like a good guy, make sure he treets you good :D

3. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

If you're lucky enough to find a good guy, good for you, and hang onto him, because there aren't that many out there.

4. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

ahaha hearty those aunties crack me up :lol:

5. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

The title of this thread cracked me up.

My standard response is What's a love life? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. heartagram69

the thing is my parents have no say in the matter, if they say no boys or no dyl, ill just get him to pick me up ands tay at his house, i practically live there, most of my clothes are here (im at his now) and stuff, its rather amusing, lol.

and he treets me good, too good, lol.

me and dyl too, lol, its one of those situations when at the time ur like, it will be funni later, and boy is it, LOL

7. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

lmao.. hahha hopefully your little aunties will laugh at it too :lol:

8. beautifulview

lol i know i do

9. heartagram69

haha no they freaked, still lecture me about boys lol. im like ok seriously i could teach u guys a thing or two but thinking about u guys and sex is just OMG EWWWNESS lol. <--- i made a word :lol: i do that alot...

man i think one of the would kill me if they found out i was preggaz, hahahahaha

10. beautifulview

omg hearty you're preganent?? what??

11. Guest

Guest Guest

crap, i just broke up with boyfriend.

12. beautifulview

aww hon i'm sorry

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Totally depressed now

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I'm sorry to hear that ^

I'm getting a guy tutor named Daniel...mwhahahahaa

15. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Sorry to hear that Crabbie. :( Breakups are nasty. We're here for ya. Have a twinkie. *passes Crabbie a twinkie* :)