CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

I just went to grab the link I have, but it says you have to be a friend to view it. :confused: Here's the link, though. I transcribed the part about the conflict and whatnot:
    Voiceover: Later in the season, there's major conflict between Mac and Stella.
    Melina: One of our top technicians is gonna be let go because of budget cuts. And Mac's like, 'No, I'm not gonna do it, we'll just get rid of those machines,' and she's like, 'No no, you can't get rid of the machines, we've gotta find another way.'
    Gary: These are valuable employees to him and people that are a part of his staff, and he's very very protective of all of them.​
    I'd be interested to see a video for the next episode - hopefully someone can find it on YouTube soon, or maybe I'll be watching CBS when they air it. :p

Sounds good to me. :D

2. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

aww Adam is so adorable. Trying to get the eyelash,but almost poking Stella's eye out, then becoming embarrassed about it

3. celtess

celtess Rookie

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Jolein--->
    I misread. THAT interview from wherever it came. I have male friends and i know my relationship with them is so different to Mac and Stella's relationship that you can't believe it. They have a bond, a connection, friendship if you want to call it in that way. I couldn't call it in that way because it's deeper . That's the way i feel it. Of course, all depend on the viewer but at least Non Smacked fans have noticed it and i laughed this summer (well your summer, my winter) when i read several people said "Hey they are arguing as a married couple. Mac sounds as her hubby and Stella as the wife"
    I can't say the same about DL. A bunch of fans loves them and those who are not DL fans simply hate them. We don't feel any chemistry at all in that pairing. And it's a couple who is "Canon" (HA!)

Never mind. I only hope my fav show will do GREAT in ratings (I still love CSI NY. I didn't stop watching.)

Lori--->
    EXACTLY. Your girlfriend/boyfriend must be your best friend as well to have a relationship. I 'd find it crazy if your best friend turns out to be your colleague Stephen at work instead of your husband David.

Sorry, but relationships don't work like that. You are talking about the man(or woman) who will share the rest of your life with. You will marry your best friend, someone who will share all your secrets and bad times and mood and states of minds and happiness

Elsie-->
    thank you Elsie and thank you to Lilou as well (cherie où est tu??)
    Melina is always so funny! :D In which episode Adam and Stella goes to the Brooklyn bridge? :D :D I'm waiting for that scene :D :D :D He DOES have a crush on her :D So sweet! :D :D :D

Celtess---> LOVE IT! LOVE IT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "Can I touch her????" "Adam!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: and the "Danny!!!!...Silicone :lol: :lol: :lol: "

I want those episodes now! :D

Debbie :D

5. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Celtess, thank you for the link! :) Two weeks without new eppy like forever to us. :(

6. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

:guffaw:

Thank you for the promo, Celtess. Adam is beyond cute and I just can't get enough of those Danny/Flack moments! So far this season has been really good the me. :luvlove:

7. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Celtess, thanks for posting the link!

Oh, my God that was hysterical! I really can't wait to see this episode Wednesday. :D

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thanks for the link to the promo! :lol: That was one awesome promo. Looks like this is going to be a funny episode. I can't wait for it!

9. jolein

jolein Pathologist

That must be one of the funniest promo`s they have had so far:lol:
    I`m really looking forward to this one.

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If Adam will indeed ask Stella out on a date I would say that little incident with the doll will be held against him. :guffaw:

11. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Definately looks like the boys are taking over the episode this week, with another week of priceless flack quotes.

12. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I can't wait till Wednesday, looks like it's going to be a funny episode. How many comments do you think they can make about the rubber...I mean silicone doll? :lol:

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Awesome, thanks for the link, celtess. It definitely looks like it'll be a funny episode. :lol: Poor Adam - I'm sure he just had some scientific curiosity about how the silicone felt compared to human flesh. *whistles innocently*

"Danny, silicone." - :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. nikirex

nikirex Hit and Run

Finally an episode that seems to be very funny!!! I'm so excited!!!! I wish tomorrow was Wednesday!!!!

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for the link, celtess. What a great promo! :lol: I love it. This episode looks fantastic...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.