EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

well they had one scene together last night!!!!! shes so pretty! and hes just hot!!!!! perfect match!

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

She's gorgeous & he is hot, but as hot as he is, he DID NOT pull off those damn butterflies!!! Where did my manly man go?!?!? :scream:
    He needs Natalia's help more than EVERRRR!! To at least help the poor boy get freaking dressed!!! ok, I actually wouldn't mind seeing her tell him it's hideous & rip it strait off his back :devil: :lol:
    I miss the sexy, sweet, passionate, loving, yet stubborn Eric Delko - when he was everything all wrapped up in one- just like Natalia. ;)

Yes, I think he needs a good dose of his Talia meds!!! Hear that PTB - I know ya do. :p

3. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Oh I totally get you! I loved the old Delko! He was...real! This one seems...like a bad version of his old self! We need back the 'old' good Eric Delko!! Ok maybe not as muc of a play boy as he was....but still I prefer him from Mr Bullet! So I really think we should have a kiss scene, Nat is the only way to bring him on his right minds....and they so need each other! *pokes TPTB* FIX IT!

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

HE WAS REAL! That's what always appealed to me about his character, then they ruined it when he "died" & returned to work after 2 weeks :wtf:
    No more realism for this guy.

He was doing good in season 4. He wasn't perfect, but he was inching himself away from being Playboy of the year & changing - for the good, opposed to what TPTB showed of Eric in the past....he WAS DIFFERENT with Nat!
    I liked that he was a bit iffy & that the EDeN relationship was "iffy" as well. That's what made it interesting to watch unfold & see it develop. Only they had to go & sit it up on a dusty ol' shelf for God knows what reason!!

They just have exactly what it takes built into thier characters & in thier history together to be further developed as a couple. It sits with them, & that drives me nuts because I can't look at them as just co-workers when I know they have seen each other NAKED, they've been in each other's homes, each others BEDS, in each others PERSONAL lives - NO I can't quite look at them as just co-workers & never will!!
    DITTO on the FIX IT!!

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

He'd probably think 'About time!' and kiss her back... he'd finally know that Natalia still likes him. Maybe then his brain will start functioning properly again! *pokes TPTB* Come on guys, it's not like it's gonna hurt the ratings!

*shudders* I saw what he was wearing last night... seriously, a butterfly shirt?! No wonder Eric's acting like this... he's lost his masculinity! I think he should employ Natalia as his personal stylist... she knows what looks good on him. Say a black leather jacket to complete the outfit, maybe?

6. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Well I saw episode four tonight and.....oh my God what was he wearing!!! Butterflies on his shirt??? You kidding me? What happened to the guy?? I think Nat should teach him a think or two about how you choose what to wear! The last two seasons he tends to wear uh....floral, you know shirts with many colours and sometimes even flowers. He used to have a good taste on clothes...when he was with Nat!! *pokes TPTB* Bring back what he had with Nat and take away that 'Butterfly' bullet dude!!

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah I know, that shirt was just plain awful. I miss the days when he wore things like a pretty grey-ish suit jacket and matching pants and a red shirt underneath. I shudder to think what he's going to be wearing next week. :lol: Natalia needs to give the boy a clue about how butterflies are so not the look for him. :lol:

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Cause Natalia made him feel like a real man!!!! :devil:

I can just see him in the stores looking at clothing going "oh...what darling butterflies & in every color of the rainbow. I must have this to go with my unicorn thong underwear!"
    :wtf::wtf:
    This is not our Delko!!! Without Nat he's losing all his manliness - not good. ;)

Ok, I say Nat takes him shopping PRONTO!! She can put him back in those slacks (boody = yumminess) & sleeveless shirts (arms = even more yumminess).
    And while she's at it she can rub some Rogain all over his head.
    Come on PTB - bring back our REAL Delko - Mr. NIPPLES & NATALIA:drool: NOT Mr. Bullet :cardie:
    please & thankies with sugar on top **bats lashes**.

9. GregNickRyanFan

Unicorn thong underwear! :guffaw:Oh Lord! I didn't think of unicorns. That's probably the pattern that'll be next in his oddly patterned shirts. Haha! At least let it be horses... like stallions or something. Yeesh! Natalia, please for the love of all that is sane in this world, help the poor boy out with his fashion sense (or lack thereof). :lol:

Well, in the spoiler pics for Ep 6, his shirt doesn't look that bad. Maybe he's slowly coming to his fashion senses. :lol:

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, we might want to be careful about that 'cause Natalia might end up decking him in black leather! Then again, it's better than the butterfly shirt... Natalia would probably rip the thing of his back and make him walk around with just his undershirt on. She needs to lend him one of the shirts she stole from him when they were together...

*chokes on her hot chocolate* OH, HELL NO! I've heard of embracing your feminine side, but this is ridiculous! *goes through Eric's underwear drawer and replaces everything with black boxers* Much better... by the way, burn the unicorn thongs. Even Natalia wouldn't be caught dead in those!

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think Eric tried to pull off the black leather once before & it didn't work then either. I still prefer the pants with button-up shirts - sleeves ROLLED UP - FOREARMS SHOWING!!!
    Plus methinks that's how Nat likes him too ;) Well, wait a minute, actually she's seen him in his "at home" clothes....she probably prefers that.

Oh KARU - now I have the image of Natalia in the Unicorn thongs. :lol:
    No Unicorns for our sexy couple, or horses, Stallions, any animal breed - NO NO NO!!!

Penguins??? hehee

Hmmm...ya know I can almost bet she left his house a time or two wearing one of his shirts. Heyyyy....*light goes on in brain* maybe that's where Eric's good shirts are at!!! Natalia has them all at her house!!
    More reason that they need to get back together PRONTO!! ;)

12. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Greetings folks! Looks as if we have a few newcomers here! I always welcome new additions to the EDeN thread. We need all the help we can get it seems.
    Looks as if there is some raunch going on here too! Oh well, I've often suggested that we try to keep our minds out of the gutter when it comes to our favorite duo but even I am guilty of it as well.

First-No black leather for Eric! If anyone recalls Nick was wearing a black leather jacket when he and Eric came to blows. Black leather usually implies the bad guy.

Let me make a suggestion-I hope everyone remember the final scene in "Collision" with Eric and Natalia when he was talking to her outside the elevator. He was wearing darker colors but they were blues, shirts and pants. They complimented him very nicely vs. these shirts he wears now
    with flower prints on it and stuff. The wardrobe in collision was stylish but macho.

Then again what do I know? I get by on T-shirts and jeans!

13. GregNickRyanFan

How about blue leather instead of black? :lol: Or white leather. Eric always looks good in white. Doesn't he? :)

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Don't tease! But penguins are definitely better than butterflies... not that he should wear them! *glares at show stylist* Seriously, Natalia should give him back his shirts... hmm, all the more reason for Natalia to dress him. *pokes TPTB*

He does... I would even settle for brown leather just 'cause it's less bad boy and more grown-up masculine. Anything other than those girly clothes...

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well, for me personally I don't think any color of leather fits Eric's style....this one or the old one.
    His furniture, car seats & that sort of thing, yes, but I don't think it would look good on him.

He does look good in white though, so does Natalia :p
    Like this one...
    [​IMG]

and here's our manly man with Nickhead...
    [​IMG]

*sigh* memories!!
    Eric: Are you safe now?
    Nat: He's in jail. I'm fine, Eric...& we're fine.

Now that Im recalling that scene in my head, ya know Natalia had ways of "telling" him she wanted him, as did Eric. They were both smiling, almost shy-like though, which is something we never saw with them that often. So sweet...& I loved how they both stared into each other's eyes before the elevator rang. :luvlove::luvlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.