Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by vegaslights, Jan 21, 2006.

1. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Ooh! I have like...50 journals :lol:

Anyways, I've been called that by NUMEROUS people. Guys and gals alike. lol :lol:

2. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

Ahahahhh nicce Bad Drawing Buddy :D I remember when I was in kindergarden, my guy friend Blaise tried to feel me up under a table, hehe and i kicked him in the balls, it was hiarious :lol:

3. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

When I was in kindergarden, I cornered a guy cause I wanted to kiss him, he gave in to me. We're actually still friends, and we dated last year, but he came on too strong for me...

4. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

we can have broken arms together, haha, mine is my right arm... its shite, which arm is urs?

5. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

I'm suprised that little or none of you have PlayStation Online. *shrug*

My mic isn't working...WTF? :confused:

6. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

I have no video games what so ever. I just don't think I'd have the patience to play them. I suck at virtual things :lol:

7. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:lol:I don't think I could survive without them. For me, Video Games + CSI = Life. :lol:

:pI guess they aren't for everyone though. My mom is constantly ragging at me about "all the violence" in my video games... :rolleyes: Pssh...

8. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

OMG LUV UR AV!!! i saw underworld evolution on the day it came out and the next day :lol: im in love with it, and oh my god, michael and selene are HOT, and the sex scene... i wanna jump in the middle :lol:

9. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I got a vente white mocha from Starbucks and now I'm really happy! Whoo! :lol:

10. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

Thanks. :D I found a small picture of it somewhere, Print Scrn'd it, then cropped it to avvi size. :D

I was going to see the midnight show of it, but I had a huge headache and decided it best if I stayed home. I saw it first thing in the morning, though!

The Ragdoll Physics in that movie were amazing. I was immensely impressed by the CG. Graphics could have been slightly better on the Lycen, but for the most part it was good.

And the sex scene was...yeah. :lol: Graphic. Someone brought a freaking small kid in there. I was like OMG WTF! He kid couldn't have been over six, and the violence, gore, and sex were all..graphic.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

WTF were those parents smoking? Ignorance.

12. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

In it's worst form.

Those parents were seriously on something. I was even a tiny bit grossed out at some of the stuff in that movie. Imagine what it was like for a small child. :rolleyes:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks...today has been really blah like idk how to feel. things that wouldn't make me feel anything i get really upset over...and to top it all off the kid i asked to prom said no...not because he doesn't like me...because he is leaveing for the airforce in three months...he wants to give me his honorguard rifle which in civil air patrol is like giving someone your class ring or varsity jacket

14. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I just finished watching The Ring Two with my roommates. Wow, I found it really stupid and confusing. She kept waking up all over the place. I got so confused and almost got slapped because I wouldn't stop asking questions. Anyways, how was everyone elses day? Mine was boring (because I couldn't work) and obviously really dumb.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

i saw that movie not to long ago. i didn't like it i thought the only good part about it was the cute guy...hmmm funny how things work out