E.R. - Emergency Room!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ineverysunflower, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I know...I had no idea either! And I think it was better that way. Makes me wonder if I should stay away from CSI spoilers after all. :lol:

Besides all the romancing going on there, they sure have had more than their share of doctors getting killed. All of that seems so unrealistic, but it still draws me in.

2. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

I haven't watched much of the last couple of seasons, but I had to tune in this year, since it's the 15th and final season.

About last night, I didn't think they were going to kill Pratt off though. Kind of surprised me.

I am really looking forward to the season though. I'm especially looking forward to past characters returning this season.

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok I didn't watch the premiere since I'm not from the U.S.A, but I was too curious so I read this section:eek:

I can't believe they killed Pratt:eek:, although I always got the feeling they were gonna kill him.
    Thanks Kat for the spoiler. I'd really love to see Dr. Green back, he was my fav. doctor & I'm really happy for him. Though, I can't understand how he's gonna be back, I mean he was dead...will he be back as a flashback??
    Anyway I'd love also to see other people back like Lucy, the one who was killed by that psychopath, or Susan Lewis, I loved her w/ Dr. Green, or Romano:lol:

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I knew he was getting killed off, but I still cried. It amazes me how after all these years that show can still make me cry.

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Anthoney Edwards interview

15.06 - Age of Innocence

Brenner and the interns treat a woman who has blunt trauma to the belly and a leg and minor burns. Henry, the woman's husband, is on trial for abusing a young girl and he believes that the people who thinks he is guilty set the house on fire. As the case evolves, Brenner opens up to Morris and makes some revelations about his childhood. Staff working at a storage facility in Indiana track down Morris so he pays what he owes them; otherwise, they will sell the content of the storage room Morris was renting: his father's belongings. Neela, Frank, Haleh, Gates and Sam also appear.

15.02 trailer

6. Missing

Missing Pathologist

So the new chief of the ER is a lot like Kerry Weaver. I loved how she zinged Frank for being lazy. I liked how the interns with Gates freaked out during the contamination.

So next weeks episode is Abby's last one as she leaves the ER.

7. CSI_Kat

I enjoyed this episode. I am not sure though if I like the new chief yet.

15.04 press release

WORDS OF PARENTAL WISDOM—Banfield (Golden Globe winner Angela Bassett) runs out to get a cup of coffee but is caught off guard when she is forced to defend herself from a man trying to steal her wallet. Dr. Dubenko (Leland Orser) is back on the surgery team thanks to Dr. Brenner’s (David Lyons) protest. A young gymnast comes into the ER after an apparent fall but Banfield and Gates (John Stamos) think a family member is to blame. Gates is upset when he finds out Sarah (Chloe Greenfield) got a tongue piercing without his permission. Linda Cardellini and Scott Grimes also star

15.05 press release

ER
    HAUNTED
    10-30-2008 10:00PM

Save a link to this article and return to it at www.savethis.comSave a link to this article and return to it at www.savethis.com Email a link to this articleEmail a link to this article Printer-friendly version of this articlePrinter-friendly version of this article

A FACE FROM THE PAST REAPPEARS IN THE ER—SHANE WEST (“ONCE AND AGAIN”) GUEST STARS—Gates feels neglected because Sam (Linda Cardellini) is distracted while studying for her pharmacology exam. A stab wound victim comes into the ER after a school fight and Brenner (David Lyons) tries to get to the bottom of the story. Morris (Scott Grimes) surprises Neela (Parminder Nagra) with an unexpected guest. Meanwhile it’s Halloween and Gates (John Stamos) gets locked into a stairwell with a quiet young boy.. Angela Bassett also stars.

Show Cast: Linda Cardellini, John Stamos, Scott Grimes, David Lyons, Angela Bassett, Parminder Nagra

ER
    OH, BROTHER
    11-06-2008 10:00PM

BROTHER KNOWS BEST--COURTNEY B. VANCE GUEST STARS--Morris (Scott Grimes) takes Chaz (Sam Jones III) under his wing and teaches him some risky medical procedures much to the chagrin of Dr. Banfield (Angela Bassett). Neela (Parminder Nagra) gets upset when Dr. Banfield undermines her authority with her intern. Meanwhile, Gates (John Stamos) over steps his bounds with Sam (Linda Cardellini).

Show Cast: Linda Cardellini, John Stamos, Scott Grimes, David Lyons, Angela Bassett, Parminder Nagra

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Yay for the ER thread, I forgot we even had one! :lol:

Anyways, about last weeks episode, I'll just copy paste what I said about this episode on another forum (I'm lazy):

I didn't really like this episode. The only thing I liked about the episode was Morris standing up against the new chief (I didn't like her), and the new surgical intern (he's hot!).

I don't know why I didn't like this episode, but there was something missing. Normally, during such a crisis in the ER (how many times have we seen those already, by the way, so not original), the staff would freak out, and they were just.. relaxed about it. I also didn't notice any emotion in Tony's face, y'know, after realizing he inhaled anthrax.. and of course the new chief messed it up. Really messed it up. Uhghgh. What I did like, and what I already mentioned is that Morris stood up against that woman. I start to like him more and more!

GEE. I can't imagine the ER without Abby. I'll miss her. She rocks!

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I second that. This episode was pretty lousy. Now I know why this season is the last. It's just not compelling tv anymore. But Morris standing up to the new boss was a highlight! Go Morris! The new boss is too much. Did they really need to bring her in? She just doesn't fit at all.

10. Missing

Missing Pathologist

So last week was Abby's last episode, titled "The Book Of Abby". Apparently she is the wise one and gives lots of experienced advice but now is gone.

I do have to say that I loved how Abby stuck up for Sam against the administrative board.

And Morris --so clueless and clingy.

11. CSI_Kat

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

15.07 - Age of Innocene

ER
    AGE OF INNOCENCE
    11-13-2008 10:00PM

PROTECT THOSE WHO CAN NOT PROTECT THEMSELVES—Sam (Linda Cardellini) gets frustrated with Gates (John Stamos) when he gets obsessed with finding a homeless war hero. Neela (Parminder Nagra) is upset at her intern after he gets the entire surgery department into a lawsuit. A husband and wife come into the ER after someone tried to burn down their home. Brenner (David Lyons) loses his cool with a patient and it gets physical. Scott Grimes also stars.

The site says these are for 15x07 but is calling it Heal Thyself
    1 2 3 4 5

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It was great to see Ray. I'm guessing he's done now. :( Why didn't he and Neela get together? The show's going downhill really fast this season. But I will watch till the end.

13. Smokey

Kristine, you think it's going downhill? :( I'm enjoying it as much as I have every other season. As always, some episodes are better than others, but I'm liking it.

Aw man...the preview showing Dr. Greene made me cry! I can't wait to see that one!! He was such a great part of the show.

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I honestly haven't liked it for a season or so now. There are still some good episodes and the one where they killed off Pratt was an excellent ER. That's how it used to be. I don't like that new chief/woman! :scream:

I miss Dr. Greene too! I wish Romano could be back in the flashbacks, love that guy!

15. Smokey

I find the new chief kind of intriguing. You can tell she's hiding something...something about her family, I think. We get little hints of it now and then. So I'm interested to see what that will be.