EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well, ya know that disc with his name on it (from Down to the Wire) is still out there....sorta....it was left hanging I guess. :shifty:
    So, who knows, maybe that could surface as a little surprise/shocker!

I love the diagnosis KARU! You'll make a fine therapist, maybe since Dr. Marsh is gone you can take over with Eric now...heehheee...
    actually I think Natalia needs to start being his therapist...she's so good at bringing him down to earth!

ERIC'S HOUSE!!! Take them back to where it all began...BACK ON THE LUUUV SEAT !!!!! :D
    Make 'em lie down on it if you must...preferably together *ahem* ;)

2. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

HTML:
    ERIC'S HOUSE!!! Take them back to where it all began...BACK ON THE LUUUV SEAT !!!!! :D 
    Make 'em lie down on it if you must...preferably together *ahem* ;) 
    I love the way you think :guffaw:
    Men the last episode was....a punch on the head...I don't won't to offened anyone but I just don't see it between Calleigh and Eric...I can't hear the click. The way he smilled...it seemed a bit fake...and she just said 'we make a great team'...you think that Nat would say something like that after reading what Calleigh read? I just hope next episode will be better...

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww, thanks! It'd be good practice for me and it'd do Eric dome good to get it all off his chest. He's not really one to express what's on his mind and he'll be able to work through them once he lets them out into the open. And about Natalia being his shrink, that's actually not a bad idea... he can talk to her whenever he wants to and he wouldn't have to pay her! Though I think we should make their sessions longer than an hour...

4. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Heyya, I didn't poof again.
    Uhm, I have no idea where the conversation is now though XD
    I didn't pay much attention to Mondays epi either =\
    So, I can't say anything about that.
    Wow, I'm in sad shape right now.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It's a bit scary I know - Im thinking we need to see some of that REAL EDeN action like in my avi.... :D

That was the great thing about EDeN - we KNEW they wanted each other!! It was in every look, every smile, & every long gaze!! Natalia & Eric both saw the spark & felt it - & what did they do about it? - They both WENT FOR IT! That's what people do when they truly share mutual feelings. They just do it because it's obvious that's what they want from each other - ;)
    Quite honestly, it was much like how I met & started dating my husband of 10 years, we were the ass backwards couple too. Probably why I see so much potential in EDeN :hugegrin:

Most definitily, & something tells me Natalia wouldn't be able to talk or listen for only an hour anyway. No offense to therapists, but what do they really know about the person? Only what that person tells them. Nat knows Eric on a personal level, outside of the job personal level. She knows how he can react to family related/personal issues. It's never from a professional point of view with her, & THAT we have seen & do know!!

I believe Eric is soon to hit that "dark side". Apparently in those therapists notes, it also mentioned he was going over the edge. I've wondered if this would happen all along. His behavior has shown it in recent epis, & according to the latest spoiler, I have a feeling it will get worse. Eric finds out his father isn't his real father. That's quite the kicker for this type of guy.

So. Who better than to reach out to Eric under these circumstances? Natalia! She's perfect for this. It doesn't have to be romantic, or sexy, or fun - Natalia is very sensible & she's so compassionate. I just think it would be the perfect opportunity for her to jump in & show that side of her. Not that I think she "owes" him anything because I don't - but he picked her up back onto her feet with the aftermath of Nick, so it would be like her giving back a little.

What's sad is that it could burst her bubble seeing Eric possibly head in the same direction her ex did, but I think that's what would motivate her even more to reach out to him.

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You have a point there... Natalia would be one to know him on a personal level and she knows most of his issues. Not to mention she's just as stubborn as he is. You know she's gonna get the truth out of him...

Eric going over the edge, eh? That oughta be interesting... I would love to see how Natalia interacts with him during that period. I'm sure she'll do a good job keeping him sane. It'd be a good time for them to talk...

7. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

they have so much in common! lol well maybe sooner or later theyll get the picture!

8. captain_nati

I like the idea of Nat being his psychiatrist...she does know a lot about him and she cares for him. Truth be told the episodes sarted slowly letting me down...there is not much of an interaction and Eric seems to be...in his own world...do we ask a lot? A few good scenes, with good interaction and a bit of eye contact... I want to hope but it's too difficult....but I won't give up...like we say in the Sandle thread hope dies last!

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I have my off days when Im ready to throw in the towel with the writers also..but...from my "viewing experience" I know that things will eventually change, stories will shift & new things will happen to further develop characters....unless TPTB have just given up on thier own creativity.
    So, Im still hopeful for EDeN cause anything could happen. Especially with TPTB loving the drama ...& twists;)

Yeah, & you could see it in the finale,so I ask TPTB - wtf? They're writing out these little clues so isn't it about time to actually PLAY on it?!?!
    You can tell Nat tries to reach him, & it's so obvious that Eric needs the emotional support. It would do wonders for thier relationship just to have some one-on-one time.
    Although I think her reaching him at first will be like pulling teeth :rolleyes: He's such a stubborn ass, but I have faith in Natalia cause I know someone like her wouldn't ever give up. ;)

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

MJ! You changed your name... I like it though. Can I keep calling you MJ though? I don't want to get confused with names...

I'm a little scared about what might happen next episode... I saw the Canadian promo and it just showed Eric and Calleigh at a crime scene and possibly being attacked. If Eric is attacked, I really hope that Natalia will show concern and go see if he's alright. *crosses fingers before poking TPTB*

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

@ Karu - the name is temporarily changed for Halloween, & of course you can still call me MJ ;) BTW, for those who don't venture to the main board, you can request a Halloweenish name in the QFS thread :)

I would not worry about Eric getting hurt. I think the whole cannibal part will be a few seconds of the story & they're just "using" it as a lame promo gag to get people psyched.:rolleyes:

This epi also stirs up some Russian Mob business & Im wondering if this is where we'll get some kind of clue about Eric's "parentage" issues that's being played out in epi 10.
    I'll be watching closely for that, & even closer for some Eric/Nat interaction. Hopefully we get some.

If Eric ever got hurt again, I would want it to be something related to his brain injury, some kind of "head-pain-freak-out" thing, but nothing that would place him in the hospital or anything major. Maybe out on the field, preferably with Natalia around so she can rub his bald head & make it all better - she can be his nurse & his therapist :p
    No offense here, but as I see it, this "illusion Calleigh triangle" business is doing him more harm than good & I don't see it getting any better in the long run either - Natalia could be just the right dose of medication that he needs!!;)
    ** places spell of massive carpul tunnel on TPTB so they'll resort to handing over the pen to someone else :evil:**

12. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

so she can rub his bald head & make it all better

i can picture it now!!!!! sittin on the back of the hummer!!!!!

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*grabs pen from zombie TPTB* Gotcha! Now, about nurse Natalia... I actually think that's a great idea. She would probably know first aid due to her first marriage... and I'm all for her rubbing his not-so-bald head. I wouldn't call it bald... it's more of a buzz cut. Maybe if she rubs his head, his hair would grow back! I'm not a fan of the buzz cut... it looks a little too much like the style Nickhead used to sport.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well it's too bald for me :shifty:
    Nat has magic hands, Im sure she can get that hair growing again - for that matter she needs to work on all of him...massage that brain, Natalia...get it working again...for us PLEASE!!:p

:(Unfortunatly that's probably right.
    I could see Eric losing it, gettin' into fights & what not, Nat worries sick that he'll fall apart, she'll bandage his cut knuckles....makes my EDeN heart go thumpity thump thinking about a scene like that :eek:

Hmmm, I wonder what he'd do if Nat kissed him......
    I can guarantee one thing - he would not be wondering if it was just friendly ;)

15. captain_nati

I think that's the only way for his brain to start working again! But I don't think that they'll do us the favour to see that on screen*pokes TPTB* You people! C'mon write some good scenes...with a kiss in them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.