so. how's your love life?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Jan 27, 2006.

1. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

I'm taken by this lovely guy named Seth.

We've been dating for the past month right now and I'm really glad he's with me. We've known one another since High School and to know that I can finally be more intimate with him and that he truly respects me means a lot.

I have dated these two other guys, Ricky and Dan and they were horrible. After my relationship ending with them, I really believed I would never find anyone else. :x

But, proved that wrong. :) All I can say is that I'm happy where I am now and never want it to change.

2. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

My love life is boring. I only had one boyfriend and that was when I was 13. Our relationship only lasted for a month.

I've had crushes on other guys since then but it all turned out bad. Either one of my "friends" will try to snag him from me or I'll find out something really bad about that guy.

So that's basically my love life. :)

3. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

It'd be a little nerve-wracking, you know "how will he react?" and such, but you know what? If you never do anything, you'll never know.

OKAY DILEMMA!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

I REALLY REALLY like a guy at my school. Like, a lot. Our school sells Candy grams every year, should I send him one? Normally this wouldn't be an issue, if he wasn't into me, I would leave it alone. But this time it's different. We're in the school musical together, and we see eachother 3-5 times a week, for 2-4 hours a time. So it would be SUPER awkward.

So, should I tell him I like him? Send him a candy gram?

4. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

This one's for you madgeorge.

My school also has students delivering candygrams for V-day. But not only admirers or lovers send them to each other, friends (girls to girls, girls to boys, vice versa) buy them too.

So if you really like this guy, I suggest you give him one. If it's awkward for you, you can write a short message like: "You're a great guy. It's been really great working with you!"

Or if you're more daring, you can go with: "It's great to know someone as interesting as you. This is a gift from my heart."

You should try it. If it doesn't work or he's unresponsive, you can still remain friends. You can't lose what you never had - but you can still gain a friend. If he likes you too, HOO YEAH!!! :D

5. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Good Idea!!! Thanks!!!

I'll totally do that!!! My friends will laugh at me, but I'll just tower over them and scare them, :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Gosh! :lol:

7. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Lovelife? Non-existent.

Well that's it lol.

Good luck to all your lovelives people!

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I went to my friend's b-day party today and I saw this guy (the one who laughed at me when I told him I liked him) again. He looked so hot with his new hairstyle...lol

9. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

wow! i'm so happy reading all your responses, but not in that way, i'm glad some of you have a great LL, and i hope all the best to everyone who's not hapy :hugs:

well, stoories from me, my BF in 8th grade (my ex now) offered me tickets to go with him and his family to the premier of *Bewitched* with Nicole Kidman!! i was estatic, and immidantly said yes. the next day, he told me he made a mistake, and told me it was on a wednesday, when i was busy. well, to make a long story short, i found out that it wasn't wednesday, it was a day i was free, but he took his GUY neighbor! it turns out his parents didn't want "anything to happen" between us. LIKE I"D DO THAT? i'm kinda conservative when i'm in the same theatre as Nicole Kidman and Will Farell! i was so mad, he lied to me!

anyway it was one of the reasons we broke up, i couldn't trust him...

10. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

that's awful!!! What a jerk!!!

11. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

My parents wouldn't let me go out with my bf either, and he was really paranoid

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

You pretty much summed it up for me! :lol: It seems that all the good man have vanished from the planet. Can you tell I'm frustrated here? :D

13. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

awww, beautifulview the bastard!! don't worry, quoth and Catherinesmyidol can kill him while they kill the idiot that broke my heart :lol: they'd be happy to

14. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

I want to help kill all these idiots!!!!

I hate guys lately!!! They all suck...

15. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

*runs ahead of Shane and reaches Marg's arm*.. she's coming with me :lol: You'll have to fight me, Shane and remember, I have the black belt in Kama Sutra.. *cough* I mean, Kung Fu! :lol: