Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

I agree, when she was with Jake i see passion, i see flirt, but not with Eric. Ok, his feelings to her is obviously, but not her to him (yet)
    Don't beat me, i like Cake too, but CaRWash more :p
    i forgot write, that she definitely... how it write right :lol: When she mad at Ryan, it look like she takes his mistakes too close to her heart (you know what i mean?:rolleyes:) like "I like you, how can you screw up?"

i just wish, that someday in ep, Calleigh come home and BAM there Ryan because they secretly dating :rolleyes:

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

i agree that Cal takes Ryan's mistakes very much to heart. When he was at that tv station (cant remember the epi title) and she yelled at him, I was like how can she be so mean! But then afterwards I realised that she was very disappointed about what had happened, because she cares and of course the fact that she wouldn't see him every day!
    On the EC thing, I do think there was much more passion with Jake. Eric and Cal are ok together, but just ok.

3. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

i think it was "kill swich" ep, and then on the beach she not mad at him any more when she ask "You sure you're okay?", that was so cute, and she can't be angry with him for a long time. I still hope that Calleigh and Ryan be together!

4. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

I agree! I couldn't figure out her look! I mean if she was happy I think she'd tell him, why hide it? And of course I couldn't watch the show with E/C as a cannon....
    Calleigh and Ryan, have a unique chemistry and they always seem flirtarious. I don't see that with E/C, no offence to anyone, and I think that if Calleigh had read what she read but it was Ryan's sessions the episode wouldn't end like it did...

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Speaking of Curse of the Coffin, do you think there'll be a CaRWash Halloween episode? I really want to see them work on another scary case and I wouldn't mind seeing Calleigh calming Ryan after a scare. Too bad they don't get to dress up...

It did look like that to me too... I mean, who wouldn't be? And she didn't even have much time to process that. By the way, do you think that Ryan may have seen that exchange? He disappeared after the shrink got shot so there's a possibility that he saw and heard everything between Eric and Calleigh. What do you guys think?

6. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Ryan always tends to dessapear after the first scene but anyway...I hope he saw them. Cause if he did there is no way not to ask. And he'll ask Calleigh, his relationship with Eric is kinda disfuctional so I don't think he'd ask him something like that. In this way we'll be able to find out Calleigh's uh feelings and possibly, a girl can hope, a small moment of jealousy by Ryan? Not something to aggressive...

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I reckon Ryan would be jealous if he had heard. Maybe a few snarky comments to Eric. I dont know if he would ask Calleigh outright what she thought of a relationship with Eric, I think he would take it hard if those two started a relationship.

A halloween epi would be good. I love Curse of the Coffin!

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I would like to see a jealous Ryan... we never see him like that, so I'm curious to see how he'll act around Eric and Calleigh. And I'm pretty sure he'd be heart-broken if something were to happen between Eric and Calleigh... he should know that he's still the important guy in Calleigh's life.

I really want to see something like that... curse my obsession with Halloween! What should the case be about and what kind of CaRWash moments do you want to see?

9. HeArTz_DeSiRe

HeArTz_DeSiRe Victim

Hi everyone! Sorry for the serious MIA. I have no TV here in my dorm room, so I have to resort to looking up stuff online. I've only recently caught up with the new season. SO much Eric / Calleigh, my goodness! I miss Ryan :(

Was Curse of the Coffin made for Halloween? Something I've always wondered...
    But as for possible scenes in an episode, I would LOVE it if someone just threw Calleigh's fear of ants in there somewhere. Like coincidentally there happened to be an ant infestation someplace in the building and she just happened to walk into it. It would be a not-so-scary cutesy little thing that would make Ryan laugh and re-ignite the chemistry between them. I'm squee-ing just thinking about it! ^_^

OH! And I'm working on my next fanfic, so keep a heads up! :D

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, I think curse of the coffin was made specifically for Halloween. I will have to think about your question Karu.

When did we find out Calleigh has a fear of ants? Ryan comforting Cal would be nice.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't remember the details,but Calleigh needed to climb into a large tank that had ants. I don't remember the episode or season,but I'm sure someone does.

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

HeArTz! *tackles* Good to have you back here... we were wondering where you were.

That's a great idea! I don't think that Ryan knows about her fear of ants and he'd get to tease her for once... after all, the guy needs a break, especially after Curse of the Coffin. Hmm, why don't we have an episode where they both get scared? That oughta be a good episode... what do you guys think?

Oh, it was when Speed was still alive and she and Eric were working on a case where a night club employee was shot to death for her lottery ticket. I don't remember the episode's name, but I do know that the missing lottery ticket was hidden in this huge glass ant display. Calleigh managed to put on a brave face and she climbed in and got it, though she did run away, trying to get the ants off of her.

13. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

It was "Wannabe", one of the best episodes EVER!!!!! It's second season, around episode ten I believe..

Anyway, I do hope something will come up this Halloween! Curse of the Coffin is prehaps my favorite episode just because for once Miami didn't take itself seriously! We got to see the fun joking side of everyone and the CaRWash pal-ing around was AWESOME! That episode had so many great one liners and the look on Ryan's face when he asked Calleigh about taking care of the coffin was priceless!!! Please more curses PTB!!!! :lol:

Keep the flame alive guys!!!

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Speaking of curses, we were discussing Curse of the Coffin before it aired and we were wondering if the curse was gonna make Calleigh kiss Ryan... no such luck, but I still would love to see something like that. *crosses fingers* What do you guys think?

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I kind of remember the ant thing. Ryan teasing Calleigh would be good.

The kiss thing- as long as there wasn't a love triangle with Delko involved, I would like it to happen. I can't stand the triangle stories! Although a jealous Ryan would be good. A little friendly peck on the cheek, where one of them is comforting the other would be ok. Then further down the line, when Eric is out of the picture romantically, Ryan can make a move!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.