CSI: Seattle Episode 1 Free Fall

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Speedle03, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Speedle03

Speedle03 Dead on Arrival

Scene opens up the city of Seattle,Washington. The camera shows many buildings and famous landmarks before coming to a giant hotel where a wone is out on her balcony sipping some wine when a man in a black mask comes up behind here she turns around and then you here a scream she plumetts from the 50th floor to the sidewalk below.

Shows Detective John Greason/Collin Farrel squating next to the wona's body with the medical examiner Aron Threshom.

Greason: What happened Aron?
    Aron:Well, it appears she fell from this building behind us the owner says she checked in last night to room 300 on the 50th floor she's single apparently she was here to see her parents.
    Greason: What's her name?
    Aron: oh , Denise Bird
    Greason; So we have a Bird that can't fly.

CSI: Seattle theme ,The Who's Eminence Front,Begins to play

Please respnd on anything im always open to suggestions this a sneak peak at the script format CSI: Seattle 1 st episode of Season 1 to see the full script you'll have to wait untill i get enough comments to see what i need to work on and then i'll post the entire script and also look at another post i put up called CSI: Seattle
    Thank you

2. Speedle03

it says wone at the beginning it should say woman

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You can edit your post for up to 24 hours after posting it. So, you can change that if you want. I end up having to do that a lot with my fics. I type so fast that I make a few typos every now and then, so I'm always editing mine. :lol:

By the way, I loved the last line about the bird that can't fly. :guffaw:

The title of this episode is great too. :)

4. Speedle03

thank you

5. CSI Rachel

CSI Rachel Victim

Good start. I like the baiscs for the characters as well, even if they haven't been fleshed out much. Can't wait to see how this pans out/

I had a similar idea to this a while back, only mine was set in San Francisco. You may have inspired me to post the start and see if people like it.