Nails - natural or 'fake'

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by dopebabygirl, Sep 30, 2008.

?

Nails

Poll closed Nov 9, 2008.
  1. Natural

20 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Manicured

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  3. Gel

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Acrylic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i hate how long it takes for them to dry! the top dries but the polish is still soft, so after i paint them i am paranoid for hours about knocking my nails against something and ruining it. since ive been studying all day i had the time to sit around and read while i waited for my nails to dry.

2. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

well, I meant by fake, having them done with gel or acrylic
    didn't mean the plastic stuff you have to glue yourself (those do realy suck) and look weird you have to manage to gluet he whole nail to your nail and try to make it look good

when I tried those 7 years ago I never managed to glue them straight lol they were always crooked :D

3. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I've tried loads of different false nails (word of advice - DO NOT get gel nails done the day before a big typing exam!), but prefer to keep mine natural now. It helps that I can grow them really long, and if I wear nail polish people think I've got falsies on!

4. athens

athens Coroner

I prefer the natural nails and a normal size.Not very short but a medium size that you can have them without breaking the whole time.

Sometimes I go to a nail studio and get gel nails which I like ,they last for about 3 weeks looking really great but now I am at school and don't have the time I just try to be careful not to break them.

I've never tried the false nails but I think the natural nail looks a lot better than the fake.