Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I don'y think they'll do the baby thing for a while because the spoilers are saying that the actress that plays Lindsey on CSI NY is Pregers in real life and they plain on writting it into Danny & Lindsey's story line. So I don't forsee a baby right now. But Hey who am I to say? I do think we will get a Kiss by Nov. Sweeps.

I wish they wood have her show up on hs door step in some way and then when they show them the next time or maybe the next episode they are either in the shower or in the bed together!!! OOOOOOHHHHH Eric naked in the shower that would be a good scene.

Did I not see an interview where Emely said that Eric would be taking off his shirt? HMMMM, Can we say pralude to a hot steamy love scene. I mean surly hes going to take his close off for it! what a great stat to the disrobing. Maybe Calleigh sees him without his shirt on and she can't keep her hands off him anymore! trust me that would do it for me!!!!

2. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Yeah I definitely want to see Calleigh and Eric together in a way we haven't seen them together but I do not want a pregnant Calleigh because it could force Emily to leave the show (because of Calleigh's pregnancy). I would probably not watch Miami anymore!

Now that she really knows how he feels for her hopefully that will help get Calleigh to open up to him a little bit. Something we don't see very often with her.

3. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

It would be brill to see them in a love scene or at least a kiss :drool: OOOO Eric naked!! :drool::drool: but i dont want her to get pregers i have to agree with Emilythewitch on that one coz i wouldnt watch the show if she was to leave coz it just wouldnt be the same. I dont think aything is going to happen just yet, i think it will start around about eppie 6 hopefully, i just hope they dont leave it to long coz i think the writers are making us go crazy :lol: well its making me go crazy anyway...im like " kiss already!!" :lol:

4. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

SomewhereApart,
    Sorry, on FF for your “The Sickness” anonymous reviews disabled but I haven’t login there.
    Can I say here? It is great written! That so gentle and could occur in a reality. I imagine all very clearly.
    Thank you many times.

5. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hey ya'll thought I would pop in again. o_O I like the way these posts are heading but I agree with the person who says we wont see anything really happen untill around epie 6. But I can see it...Us not getting a kiss till the last epie and have them make us wait again. Ugh. Well I am so awake right now and hyper haha. Sorry I am really stoked cuz my hockey team is playing tonite Go Canucks Go! And my soccer team Vancouver WhiteCaps are playing the Puerto Rico Islanders for the championship here in Vancouver and I am allowed to go :D My doc said I can leave the house starting Sunday which is when the game is and Vancouver is going to kick so Puerto Rican as* anyways. I shall stop rambling about random things and go get my straw so I can eat my food =] And take my pill to calm me down a bit haha.

6. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

haha i wish i was hiper delko2calleigh im so tired with all the exams im doing. I think i agree with the kiss in the last epi coz they've been known to do that :shifty: can i ask you a question? im new on here and i was just wondering how to put a picture on, can you help me please? :)

7. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

haha well i am not hyper for good reasons haha. I had surgery and my mouth is swollen with the stitches annoyin the heck outta me and so the perscription drugs I am on make me have mood swings haha. Sometimes I shall be hyper then I crash and fall asleep like a baby. Yesh it sure does suck they are very well known for things like that...But I sorta have hope that they wont do that for EC this year. I think this is the year :D. And as for a Picture you need a certain amount of post before you can get it...Trust me when I first joined I was askin the same thing. Took me a while to finally be able to get one tho. So just be patient :)

8. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Im sorry to hear about the operation. Haha i have mad half hours and do the same :guffaw:. Thanks for telling me about the picture :)

9. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Haha nice nice Lolz. No worries at all Pumpkin =]

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I totally agree. It seems that when the actress is pregnant in real life, lately the writers have been writing it into the show! Without A Trace, Criminal Minds, Stargate Atlantis and now CSI: NY! I personally think that just b/c the actress is preggers doesn't mean it has to be written into the show. You can easily hide it. I understand that it would be difficult for all parties involved b/c it means close up shots, less screen time, the remodelling of storylines that the writers had in mind for their character and an odd disappearance from the show for maternity leave. But hey, L&O:SVU pulled it off when Mariska Hargitay had her baby. And I think it worked out great. The show definately missed her character when she was on maternity leave but it never would have worked if it was written in.

Sometimes it is nice to see babies and pregnancies, it lets us know the characters are human, but taken within the context of these shows, it just doesn't fit. Yes it adds drama and depth to the character(s) but more often then not, I feel it doesn't do any good. It makes things way too complicated. And, in a way, it makes things too personal. You want personal storylines but that is too much and too permanent.

Would it be nice to see a Delko family? Of course but I don't know how well it would play out on screen. I would be open, even though it has been done before, to a pregnancy scare with these two only b/c now we know that Eric is interested in having a family with Cal. So it would be interesting to see the reaction(s) from both of them. How would she react? How would he react? How would it affect their relationship? Would it bring them closer or push them apart? I think a situation like that would totally be more interesting then an actually pregnancy. I'm also not opposed to, as taboo as it sometimes is, to a miscarriage. I mean it is harsh and no one wants to see it but it does happen in real life (sadly, my sister had one) but the emtional stress and angst it would create would be good. And those same questions, I asked above, would/could apply.

So I totally want to see them get it on :devil: But I am not very receptive to the whole baby idea. Unless of course it is the series finale and she finds out she is preggers and there is a huge CSI wedding, like Adam joked about two yrs ago ;)

But first things first, KISS already!! :lol:

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

*Big Sigh* I'm holding out for that CSI wedding. Of course, it would be nice if they would hurry up and kiss already!:p

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

They will, don't worry... Calleigh would have to be crazy to ignore the fact that Eric wants to settle down with her.

13. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Yay -Jumps for joy- OMG I AM ON SUCH A HIGH RIGHT NOW MY VANCOUVER WHITECAPS JUST WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST THE PUERTO RICO ISLANDERS!! XDXD YAY! AND THEN WE SUNG OUR SONG PROUDLY HAHA THOUGH I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SING THE DAMN SONG HAHA. All I remember is "White is our coulor soccer is our game we're all together winning is our aim...so cheer us on let us hear you roar cuz whitecaps whitecaps is our name." Haha wow I dont even remember half the dang song...I feel bad for the Islanders tho they where like falling to the ground after the final whistle a few even CRIED! I was like Aww. Anyways back on target with EC I have a feelin that the kiss shall be very soon! hehe I cant wait for the next epiie tho haha now that I am all stoked and hyper from the game I cant sleep so I shall stay up all nite listening to EC vids and reading EC fanfics on fanfiction.....And watchin all my CSI:Miami DVD's hehe yay for DVD's. Alright ramble is now over.

*pants*

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Calm down girl or I'll have to hose you down *grabs hose*:guffaw:

We will get something concrete by November Sweeps in my opinion. Maybe that kiss we're all dying to see. Adam and Emily are ready and willing to do this storyline, so should we try to bribe a writer or two to hurry it up?:lol:

Here's hoping for some great Eric/Calleigh moments tonight. They are working a case together way out in the glades. Cannibals and danger. Hmmm, who knows what might happen.:p

15. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Let's hope it'll be in November. I think February seems a bit more promising, personally, but hopefully it'll be sooner than that.

I'm not expecting any major E/C moments in tonight's episode but who knows, they are working the case together.. so if there aren't any cute moments between them at least we'll get to see them like standing next to each other or something. That's enough for me. I'm happy as long as they're in a scene together.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.