Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by vegaslights, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

i had an 18th b day party we called it Kimfest 2k5 and it was fun as hell i had all my friends and we played with the dog for a long time cause he is so funny with bubbles and balloons...then we swam and i got my first kiss haha. amazing. that night was simply amazing

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I know how you feel! None of my friends EVER invited me to their birthdays and just last year this girl did but I left early because her mom was freaking me out...

3. evel_queen27

evel_queen27 Police Officer

*looks around*

is anyone in here depressed?

*raises hand*

*sneaks away silently back into the darkness*

4. Guest

Guest Guest

*raises hand* my friends dad died this morning

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^How sad. A teacher at my school died last week and the funeral was yesterday, so I am kind of depressed. :(

6. evel_queen27

sorry guys.(or girls).thats sad and ....depressing.my grandfather isnt doing very well.sometimes i wish i would die before anyone i know well dies. :(

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm a guy.

I hope you go through real quickly the phase that your going through. It seems that its bring you down alot.

Shane

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Well, I went to the party and it wasn't that bad...though someone said something about my cousin and his girlfriend (they were there) kissing, so I lost it...

Girl: Eeeeeeewwww! Those people are french-kissing!
    Me: Yeah, well you know what? That's my cousin and his girlfriend and if you EVER say ANYTHING about them I will KICK YOU ASS!

:D

9. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

lmao glad you went to the party. the party i was invited to sorta came to me,, a bunch of guys came to my door, and some girls, but i didn't want to go, they were all high, and i don't get into that stuff. i know what can happen by watching csi...

abc, who's that in your avy? it's pretty sickkk

10. evel_queen27

yeah....you have no idea.really...

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Eddie Cahill known as Detective Flack on CSI - NY.

12. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

i love going to parties...

anyway, im not doing anything tonight either. im so tired, this has been so hectic. i just wanted to stay in plus i have acting class tomorrow and i need to write part of a script

13. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I hate parties...I don't know why...I guess I don't like being around so many people.

14. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Partys actually freak me out. People are always high and drunk and breaking things. Last time I went to a party I got my heart broken anyways...so now I try to stay away from partys.

Haha, I broke my arm today. Or rather someone else broke it for me (this would be a person who is truly homophobic) (I'm not but people love to listen to rumors). She grabbed my arm and twisted it 'til I started to cry then she let go and left. Then I couldn't move it and I was rushed to the hospital from school. And I really hate typing with it.

15. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Sorry your arm is broken, CatherineWillows! *Passes the chocolate/food of your choice* :D

I was cleaning my room earlier (Not that it needs cleaned, but I was bored) and I found my journal from last year. I had this one entry were I was talking about going swimming and some guy I thought was cute pulled me out of the pool and discretly tried to feel me up; What an ass! I had almost forgotten about that. I pushed him in the pool and he called me a bitch; I seem to attract the worst guys...