Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Jul 29, 2008.

?

What should our new thread title be?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #19: The Tight T-Shirt Society

11.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #19: Togo where no thread has gone before

17.6%
  3. Ryan/Jon #19: We want skin!

5.9%
  4. Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #19: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

8.8%
  6. Ryan/Jon #19: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

2.9%
  7. Ryan/Jon #19: He's a Superhero in Training

8.8%
  8. Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

29.4%
  10. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe's Den

8.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #19: Dreaming of Wolfe shirtless

8.8%
  12. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe gang

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Well, its possible. I would love to see Ryan's apartment. I bet its all very neat and tidy. Everything in its place.
    I try to find out every word he says too. Its annoying that when I visit my parents sometimes and we watch it, they seem to start talking whenever Ryan is on. And its not on purpose. But any little tidbit about his life is welcome!

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^HAHA...I do the same thing. It especially bothers me when it's a new episode and I have to wait a while to find out what he said!

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I do record the new episodes, so I dont miss anything. I think my flatmate reckons Im strange, but I like getting my Ryan fix more than once a week!
    Ive just ordered the first part of the s5 dvd. Is Jon commenting on one of the episodes on it?

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

None of the cast does commentaries. It's all crew members. But I like it better that way because they tell you all this technical behind the scenes stuff you would never know.

I rented season 5 from Blockbuster, and I think the last disc has him showing you the real MDPD. It's pretty cool. And he's pretty hot. So it works out.

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ He did do an audio commentary for "Death Eminent", with two other guys. It was actually quite funny... Adam Rodriguez, and Eva La Rue did one too but I don't remember which episodes they did.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

What? How did I miss that?! OHHH Wait, Blockbuster only had the last 2 discs of season 5!

It's still the same way now. Argh.

Dang. *Considers ordering season 5*

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Well, I will see if it is any good soon enough.:) I will have to wait to see that MDPD thing with Jon, the second part of s5 is too expensive at the mo.
    Actually I put on my s3 dvds last night, and I realised I hadnt watched all the extra bits on that- Ive only had them 2 years :rolleyes: I saw the interviews they did with the cast, including Jon, about the death of Speed and the addition of Ryan. I dont know how I missed that!

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I enjoyed the segment he did on the S5 dvd with the MDPD. Jon did great, he's totally himself and is a real joker. Plus his shooting the machine gun is hot! And so are the aviator sunglasses. :drool:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ahhh! I can't wait until I've saved up enough to get the rest of the seasons on DVD (or Christmas, whichever comes first lol). I only have Season 3 right now. Jonathan shooting a machine gun... wow, that sounds nice. :D

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'll have to pull the DVD's out and look again.It's been a while since I've seen that segment.I do remember him being relaxed ,himself and hot.
    Which reminds me, I don't think Ryan has handled a gun in a while,perhaps we will see that soon.It would be nice if he actually shot someone also.

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^HAHAHAHA....the last sentence...

If I remember correctly, he was wearing a t-shirt in that segment!

12. kociulek

kociulek Victim

This is my animatons with ryan wolfe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I have got to get my hands on those dvds, it sounds like the special features or whatever are yummy :) I wish tptb would let Jon put a little more of his personality in Ryan. I know Ryan does have a sense of humor and can be laid back but for the most part, he is a little hmm..uptight? I dont know, I like him either way of course but when I see a SU2 episode I always wish Ryan could be a little more like Jonathan from SU2. :lol: Although not quite exactly like him because he's really kooky in SU2.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The kookiness of his character in SU2 was refreshing and adorable though. But, I can't picture Ryan being like that. Ryan can be funny, but the SU2 character was very hyper. :lol:

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I never even heard of Special Unit 2 until I came on this board! I saw some youtube videos of it...odd..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.