Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

I kinda liked the episode....well we had a lot of Mac, a lot, but Lindsay's screen time was fairly shared with the other characters...I liked the fact that she had some scenes with Stella, girl power rocks!

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Ok Meg, you demanded pics, here are some...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Clicky clicky on them for larger pics*

Lindsay & Sid.
    Lindsay.
    Concentrating.
    On the phone.

Enjoy the caps.

I liked Lindsay in this ep, especially her scene with Adam and Stella. :adore: She didn't really have very much to do, but she was awesome none-the-less. I can't wait to see how her character is going to be played out for the rest of the season...

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Stella and Lindsay work off each other very well and I hope the writers continue to realize that and work with that. I just wish we had more Lindsay and Stella social scenes ;) I am confident that they will do that this season though!

Favorite Lindsay line is a tie between "They confiscated my toothpaste!" and of course the lovely Adam scene "Oh my GAWD, what is THAT smell?!" :lol:

Thanks Steph!! I loved the scene of Stella and Lindsay working on what the murder weapon was. ;)

4. Stepherweps

I agree, they are awesome together. I also hope that we're going to get more scenes with the 2 of them together. I'd love to see them have little girly chats and stuff, that would be cute, there is potential for that this season I supose. :D I also love Lindsay's scenes with Adam, they bounce off eachother well also. :adore: *I hear Meg groan at the mention of Adam* :lol:

Hehe no prob Meg, glad you liked the pics. :D I liked that scene too. :D

5. eveninstarz14

Adam? Who is this Adam you speak of? :p

I loved her expression right when Adam walked in. They seem to really play off each other so well. Wow...that was priceless on so many levels...:lol: Now lets get that humor with Flack and we shall be golden. ;)

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Meg, now I almost didn't know it was you who posted. I loved the Adam and Lindsay scene. It was funny how she said 'Oh my god Adam, what is this smell?' (or however the exact quote is). I totally love seeing them together, because it's always fun. And it was nice to see Lindsay and Sid in a scene together. I missed that.

7. eveninstarz14

Whenever I see Sid and Lindsay working together I remember Stealing Home. I love how Lindsay tolerates Sid and his creepiness. She just grins when Sid mentions how no fun it was to be part of the Mile High Club :lol:

Every episode I have gotten my wish for Adam and Lindsay working together, I seriously hope that the writers keep it up! :D

8. Stepherweps

I love Sid and Lindsay's scenes together, they are always so funny. Sid cracks me up... As for her scenes with Adam, well they are always my favourite, they have such great comedy, but they can also do seriosu scenes well too. I just generally love them both. So I hope we get lots more of them. :adore:

9. LME

LME Police Officer

We seem to have got some our Anna hopes for season 5 already, for wish I am very greatful. But as Anna is pregnant I think that we may see more of what we saw in Season 3. I.e. not so much of the phyically Kick Ass Lindsay, perhaps we will get to see Kick Ass lindsay just in a different way.

10. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Hey you never know, would you mess with a pregnant woman? :lol: I'll put money on that she'll be taking out bad guys five months gone with Danny whining at her ass to stop kicking them and let him do it for her. :D

I like how this season is going so far for Lindsay. I think she's gonna have some fun scenes coming up, and I really wanna see her work with Flack more. :D

Really, how much can you not wait to see Flack become all protective Godparent on every potential suspect's ass? I think he's gonna be fab to watch

11. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I have to say, the one person (other than Danny) whose reaction to the pregnancy I am really, really looking forward to is Flack. I really hope they have him ribbing Danny and yep, I can see him being a little nervous around Lindsay, particularly as she gets further along. It actually wouldn't suprise me if Mac knows before Danny, I kinda hope not but the fact that Lindsay seems to be keeping it from Danny initially makes me wonder if she has to tell Mac beforehand because there are certain aspects of her work she'd need to avoid as soon as she knows I would imagine.

12. Little_Peaches

What I'm wondering is, how big is his family? How many nieces and nephews? Cause I like what you're saying about the nervousness, I think that'd be quite funny but on the other hand, it'd be awesome to see this totally weird side of Flack being all knowing on the subject. Oh yeah, that's completely normal and no you're not being irrational! Perfectly understandable why you flung your sandwich at Danny cause he forgot to hold the mayo. He is an idiot! :guffaw:

I think that'd totally rock! Consulting Linds on the best places to go for long lasting (as long as they can :lol:) baby wear with Danny looking all confused in the background.

13. eveninstarz14

If anything I want Stella to be the first to find out. I am missing the personal interaction between these two. Flack being the most awesome person he is would probably slap Danny in the back of the head and give Lindsay a big hug. :adore: I think Hawkes and Sid will immediately figure it out on their own considering of their jobs. Especially Hawkes with his doctor background. Mac as the father figure to both Danny and Lindsay should be super interesting to see. Also as I was saying in the D/L thread, I think this could bring up a good potential Stella story line if the writers tread with caution. ;)

14. Little_Peaches

I'm wondering if Linds'll actually get some time alone with her baby. :lol: They'll all jump on the bandwagon. I know you haven't seen the first season dear but there's an episode where Stell deals with a baby who is put into care when her Nanny is killed and her uber rich parents don't bother picking her up for ages and Stell gets really pissed off and rather upset. 'twas rather moving. Of course this time it'll be all joyous with Stella and the baby. :lol:

Oh and Hawkes & Sid - visit the hospital and interrogate the doctors about every minor thing.

Not to mention Adam, with his knowledge creating the ultimate baby monitoring system :guffaw:

I'm just so excited bout this! lol

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  15. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

the more everyone talks about the D/L storyline the more excited i get!!!
    i can see the whole team becoming more supportive of not only Lindsay and Danny but of each other. it seemed like last year all the team love went down the dumps except for like when Lindsay said to Flack she was concerned about Danny.
    i really can't wait to see how Lindsay will handle the whole mother issue and how she'll tell Danny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.