Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pink_Faerie_Girl

Pink_Faerie_Girl Dead on Arrival

I can't believe what a brilliant day thsi is turning into. As well as passing my driving test today, we get a new series of CSI. To think all I got for my birthday last year was Grissom's proposal of marriage.

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

LOL! I'd take the proposal!:drool:
    I can't EVEN put into words how ready I am for 8pm (my time) to see the wonderful GSR Reunion! Oh, I am so excited.
    Also, I can't wait to see what REALLY happens to Warrick. This is going to be a "box of Kleenex" kinda show!!

3. stephanie

stephanie Victim

So in the USA Today Article it says on of the things that changes after Grissom sees Warrick shot is that in the second episode Grissom doesn't go into work when he is called for the first time ever. So I have this little day dream that Grissom is lying in bed with Sara when his phone rings and she Goes to roll away so he can answer it and he just grabs her hands to keep her there. It is something that they totaly would not discuss but it would be huge.

In an interview Jorja Fox said that she came up with the idea of Sara leaving and only writing Grissom a note. She said that she felt Sara believed that Grissom would die without the lab. From Sara's point of view I think that makes sence because she heard Grissom say that he could not pick her over the lab and they kept there relationship a secert as not to effect the job. Plus Grissom does always seem to put the lab first. The one time he asked if she was really alright he got distracted by a train whisle and then flew out of town. I think it will be a unique experence watching him reprioritize his life.

4. Pink_Faerie_Girl

Pink_Faerie_Girl Dead on Arrival

I did take the proposal, I got my very own a few months later. Thankfully though I get married at the end of May, so I won't miss any CSI when I'm on my honeymoon.

5. PiperGrissom

Well, congrats!!!!:thumbsup: How wonderful!
    I hope you have a beautiful wedding and life together.
    I am also hoping the GSR gets the same!
    Just a few hours til the GSR reunion!

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] finally tonight I can't wait, we all can't wait, and for all you overseas fans you can see it where can you download it and watch it, so that'll be cool for you. And after watching Marg [giggling] the whole time on ET, these comments by her left to ones imagination, that there's something we all don't know:eek: so be prepared to probably be surprised:wtf:

"TCOTCDC"

Grissom..'Ya' know, maybe we should get married"
    Sara..Yes, lets do it"

[​IMG]

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

you know, i'm actually starting to think that Warrick might still be alive..nothing would really surprise me at this point , i was just so sure that GD's run on the show was over...but we could be wrong because they have been keeping it hush hush
    but then again didn't some spoiler somewhere (i can't remember where they all come from now :rolleyes:) say that in Grissoms office, when he's talking to Sara that he said or implies that he died in his hands :confused:
    I'm really so confused right now , my brain is in overdrive!
    5 hours and 5 minutes
    !
    ready for some GSR goodness :thumbsup:

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

OMgosh guys! I'm in Canada so we see it 8pm. Less than 20 minutes for me!!! :)

I have seriously been bouncing off the grounds, walls, and ceiling! :lol:

I know we won't get a lot of GSR tonight and we shouldn't because it should mainly be about Warrick, but I hope we get enough to know that our couple is strong and well. :)

9. Desertwind

JJF I think our minds are all in overdrive, I getting a nervous tick I swear, and not doing stuff I should be doing, I'm getting waves of nausea, waiting:( maybe your right he's alive, wouldn't that be spectatular? in honor of Warrick and our couple here's some caps from way back when:thumbsup:

CHAOS THEORY

OK YOU TWO, I'M HERE AND I KNOW

THE ORIGINAL CAST

10. PiperGrissom

LESS THAN 30 MINUTES!!!!!
    Anyone else about to jump out of their skins?
    I have my Smirnoff cold and ready to celebrate the GSR Reunion!
    I hope Warrick lives so we can also celebrate that.

11. Desertwind

Me too, don't tell us till we've all watched. And on the Vodka:beer:CHEERS, I'll drink to that, I think my family is doing the champagne thing, but Here we go:thumbsup: and remember the scene with the veggie burger, and our guy Warrick here's that one~"BTK"

[​IMG] "veggie burger dear" Warrick: "Where's mine"?:rommie:

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Sara looks nice. I do like that we aren't overshadowing the story at all. It's so far been calm and muted. I'm glad that the rumors from before aren't true, about how GSR'd be in the way of the main focus.

13. PiperGrissom

Hope this is ok........but we gotta have the boxes til EVERYONE's had time to see it
    The GSR was great. Sara looked peaceful. Grissom was so glad to have his wife/fiance there. I did NOT think he'd die. I had seen the spoilers and figured considering, that they were BS. They weren't, so there. Anywhooooooo.....it was an amazing eppy, however, I wish they'd had let Nick kill the undersherriff. Amazing really.

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, but if Nick had actually killed the undersherrif, we wouldn't have the satisfaction of knowing that McKeen thought he was going to die. Plus, this way Nick can't get in trouble and he's not a murderer.

On a side note, Sara was not "stoic" at that funeral. Thank you very much, spoilers, but she was crying.

15. PiperGrissom

I know, I wouldn't want Nick to be a 'bad guy', but DANG!
    Please visit my wiki on the For Warrick thread to talk NOW. We are all there.No spoiler boxes. LOL! I hate using them. Hello, GSRers!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.