"For Warrick" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2008.

1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Re: "For Warrick" Season Premiere Discussion *SPOILERS*

thank you GSRLUVER , i just need to add...contrary to popular belief 98% of GSR fans don't want this to dominate the show , because it's not the Grissom/Sara show , it's like an underlying story plot. and we do get that , so i'm just throwing that out there..:bolian:

i can't believe we only have one day , we've actually gotten through 3 1/2 months :cardie: all of our speculations will be answered , maybe we're far off base , or maybe we're spot on. tomorrow can't come fast enough :rolleyes: i know the episode focus will be on Warrick and the effect it left on the team , i don't know why people are even doubting that, TPTB would never do that especially if this is Gary Dourdan's very last episode , they'll send him off to make everybody happy.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here, here, thank's to you both, I'm in total agreement[​IMG] and here's an extensive video of tomorrows premiere, "For Warrick" I just don't know why Marg is always laughing:confused: anyway thank's to WPAP for this:thumbsup:

http://news.billypetersen.com/

3. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

In GBAGL, is no only sara alone..... the others is in the story too and quite.Anyway thank's desertwind for the video.:thumbsup:

4. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Okay, someone please remind me, because it's been so long:
    Pritchard was a beat cop who shot Gedda (this annoyed me BTW. A seasoned mobster like Gedda getting outsmarted by a common beat cop? Rather anticlimactic IMO).
    This was masterminded by Undersheriff McKeen.
    McKeen shot Warrick so Warrick wouldn't discover McKeen was the mastermind.

BUT: Why did Pritchard shoot Gedda, and what exactly were he and Mckeen doing?

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

This appeared in a Canadian paper today and sort of settled my unease about the grief factor.http://thechronicleherald.ca/ArtsLife/1083619.html.

By the way, Canadians get to see the episode at 8:00 p.m.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: That article said Warrick was seen in his car talking to an unidentified person. It wasn't an unidentified person, it was the undersherriff. :lol:

I'm on central time zone, so the show will be on at 8pm for me too. I just wish they'd put it on at nine instead so I didn't have to choose between my two favorite shows (CSI and Supernatural). I guess I'll just have to tape Supernatural in the living room and watch it at ten after Eleventh Hour goes over. :)

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Good to know that GSR will not dominate the episode, after all this is supposed to be For Warrick. This is one time I think its appropriate for Sara to return even if I don't really like it.

I really don't think Nick will be fraternizing around with the waitress, her name isn't even in the credits.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  8. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

God the episode is almost here :)

9. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

In case it was missed

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm not sure about the whole Gedda thing. Maybe we'll get the whole story behind it later, but basically McKeen and Pritchard (and probably someone above McKeen) were involved in dirty dealings with Gedda. Why they wanted him dead, who knows? But because Warrick said he knew there were more dirty cops out there and he wouldn't quit looking for them, McKeen killed (?) him.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Maybe the sherriff is in on it too. Not Rory Atwater, cause he isn't the sherriff anymore. They had a new sherriff in Season 5 ep "Hollywood Brass". I didn't like him much. He was mean to Brass and unsympathetic that Brass' daughter was in trouble. Can't remember his name though.

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

GregNickRyanFan i agree , i didn't like that sheriff either.

but i always thought that Pritchard was innocent? i just assumed that McKeen shot Gedda and successfully framed Warrick , but once he made it clear that he wouldn't keep his mouth shut and wouldn't rest until all the dirty cops were gone McKeen shot him in turn and was framing Pritchard as a backup? i also assumed that McKeen used Pritchards gun on Warrick , so now i'm really confused :confused:

13. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

I THINK that Pritchard actually killed Gedda, but McKeen was the mastermind? Maybe he WAS framing Pritchard and we just don't know yet? I just wanna know why they were working w/ Gedda.

14. GregNickRyanFan

I think McKeen and Pritchard were both involved in Gedda's murder. One of them had to hold Warrick up to make the shot so that Gedda's blood spatter would be on Warrick. Warrick's a big, tall, muscular guy and I'm not sure Mckeen is strong enough to hold him up while he's unconscious. :lol: Pritchard may be built a little bigger and may be stronger. It was Pritchard's cuffs that left impressions on Gedda's wrists. They were then removed and replaced with Warrick's cuffs.

But, I think McKeen needed help tying Gedda up. Gedda was a big guy too. I think McKeen made Gedda call Warrick and McKeen may have beat the crap out of Gedda after he was tied up, but I think it was Pritchard who shot Gedda.

As for why they were working with Gedda... Gedda was a mob boss. Mob bosses always have someone from the police department in their pockets. Who knows why though. I mean, maybe they were bullied/threatened into it, or maybe they thought they could get ahead if they had Gedda's help.

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Haha, another reason why Canada and Canadians rock! :lol: 45 minutes remain for me until the episode airs! :) Also what's nice is that I have digitial cable, so technically I can watch this episode at 8, then 9, 10, 11, and 12. I still don't think I'll be tired of it by then!

Anyway, what I really want to say is that I'll be so upset if Nick is with the waitress while everyone else is with Warrick. I'll hate it if he finds out through a call on his cell. That is the one thing that could ruin the episode for me. :(