William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I prefer to know because I need to be prepared to this idea.

Like for you he is the reason I still watch the show, and even if I miss the old Grissom I keep watching, I can't help ! even though I'm often disappointed.

As regards the departure of Grissom, I have still on my mind the "When I leave, there won't be any cake in the room, I'll just be gone" ;)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He's still on the payroll as ex. producer, and will come back for an ep. when "the part is right" his words, and his buddy William Freidkin will be directing one ep. in this season, so maybe he'll surprise us and appear in that one:thumbsup: WP is not dead, just moving on, and wherever he goes I go, and will continue to follow his career:bolian: and who knows maybe the show will rock. I don't know how with him gone, and Jorja and Gary too, that's harsh and a toughie, my 3 fav. CSI characters, but I want to see how LF will do, and check out the new girl, and I love George and Eric, and Robert and Paul, and want to see how Marg/Cath handles, a supervisor position:shifty:

old days!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
  3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

They're not starting on time because of the presidential debates. Tptb didn't want to have the season premiere and then nothing the next week.

So they started it 2 weeks late and said there would be fewer reruns this season because of it. Not that I believe that, but you never know.

4. Desertwind

Here's a cool clip from ET with our man talking, about his departure and some other tid-bits:shifty: he's so damn cute, he look's so great[​IMG]

http://news.billypetersen.com/

Courtesy of WPAP!

5. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

ahhh soon to be the premier, how sad and traumatic it'll be!

Hope you all are well here, just popping in to say hi. By the way feel free to message me folks, it'd be nice to stay in touch with you guys. So if I'm not around, just give me a cyberspace dig in the ribs via messaging!

How bout 'dem photos of Billy and Marg in TV Guide, holy shnikey :drool: Billy looked utterly amazing.

I'm offski to Chicago in December to see our man doing what he loves to do best (when it comes to acting ;) ) good old stage work! Going to see Dublin Carol twice, and also going to see The Seafarer at Steppenwolf as well, with the wonderful John Mahoney (who's from the city I live in - Manchester!)

6. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

Is John Mahoney Martin from "Frasier"? If so i am jealous twice! :) i am sure you are going to have a great time, wish I could come too :(

7. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Although it's under sad circumstances that we got to see it, but I just have to say WP looked awesome in his black t-shirt tonight. Can't wait for the screen caps for that.

8. saramarie2008

saramarie2008 Dead on Arrival

:drool: OMG! I agree! I was really hoping he would take that black shirt off too though. Not complaining though, he looked great!:adore:

9. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Billy was absolutely fantastic in tonight's episode. His emotion was SO real.. I cried through the whole episode. This was, by far, the best episode!! We got to see a more personal side of Grissom.. and I just wanted to reach through the screen and hug him!!! :(

10. saramarie2008

saramarie2008 Dead on Arrival

Yea, I especially cried when he watched the video of Warrick saying he was like a dad. Also at the end, where Grissom almost broke down. I wanted to hug him too.. :( It really reminds you of how much he loves his team.

11. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I don't know if this is the correct thread or not, but on cbs.com they have a GSR video called "GSR Retrospective: To Be Continued." I don't know if any of ya'll scene it, but I thought it was very nicely put together, which means something coming from me since I'm not a GSR "shipper."

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Alrighty folks lets remember the rule regarding discussing eps that have not aired in all time U.S. time zones, we use the general rule of any current ep discussions should be done after 1:00 am east coast time. This will mean that at that time the West coast (last coast) has finished airing it.

We have the ep discussion threads up for a reason which is because alot of people are trying to be spoiler free until they see the episode, so they come to the actor/character thread to wait until it is their time to see it. Again this goes for ALL threads (ie character/actor, etc). Please keep this in mind in the future. If you are new and did not know of this not a problem but keep it in mind next time.

Thank you.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

No I'm not here to make trouble. To share a cute little story.

But my eight year old was watching Billy on ET and we talked about the interview today on the way to school and she said.

"Well, I think that guy who plays Grissom said he spends more time being Grissom than he does being himself."

"That's right."

"So does he have to check his driver's license to remember his name?"

"No, I'm sure remembers his name."

"Oh good. That would really stink if he forgot his own name because he plays Grissom so much."

That will be my new quote.

Tah tah for now..

14. Desertwind

What to say about WP's acting the best actor in TV and I am positive if he chose to do a big screen film he could nail an Oscar, One of his best ever performances ever in CSI, in tonights "For Warrick" from the beginning to the end. Everthing he did was perfection and the eulogy, his expressions, dynamite:bolian: If he doesn't get a Emmy nod for this, then the board has no validity for great acting!!

15. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I guess I didn't think discussing his shirt was a spoiler, but either way, I'm sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.