Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

That's the one. She wonderful throughout the eppie. She's in good portion of the eppie. Supernatural is my fave show and if you get the chance to watch the whole eppie, you definitely should. Its not too scary.

EV was in an episode of Highlander a few years back. I remember seeing it when it aired, but I didin't really remember her in it. I recently re-watched. She looks so young in it.

2. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i read about that. the last version i remember watching was with Adrian Paul as Duncan MacLeod and i was still in college. maybe she was one of those during flashbacks but even if i have dvds of those, it'll be hard for me to trace her.

Sammie dear, do you mind if i ask if you ever feel awkward watching her, uhm...naked?i remembered watching 40 days and 40 nights, y'know that scene with Josh Hartnet? All of a sudden she's different in CSI:NY - fully clothed (love the leather jackets and trench :lol:) a badge, and yes, with a gun. Well, if it comes to a point there's a chance to have a "moment" in bed with Flack, heck that'll be a joy to watch.

3. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Actually in Highlander she played a foster sister of Richie's who wants to be a model.

Its been so long since I've seen 40 Days and 40 Nights, but no not really. I'm not into her like that, but I do think a scene with Flack would be extremely hot. I read several magazine articles with her a while back and they all talked about that scene in 40 Days and I wondered if she ever got tired of being asked about it.

4. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Sorry for the double post, but no one has posted in here in a week. I just got my copy of the latest issue of the Supernatural mag today and it mentions that Emmanuelle is going to be at the Ravens convention in England which will be Oct. 10-12. The convention is for Supernatural and One Tree Hill. EV has guest starred on both those shows. I'd love to go, but I live in the US and don't have the money to pay for a trip across the pond.

5. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

aww, poor us. i'm thinking of the same thing. by the way, haven't seen you here in a while. anywho, we'll just wait for pics from the event. i've seen these conventions and we have some in the Philippines, when Anime, Manga and SciFi shows were starting to get hot, like, Cosplays and stuff, and they are seriously dedicated to these conventions. but having a convention about One Tree Hill? hmm...

anywho, just wishful thinking. maybe one of these days AXN will, time permits, consider her to drop by our country, since she has been in most of their shows - Andromeda, Supernatural, CSI:NY, and Monk. So far, those are all i remember. One Tree Hill's on our other cable network. She's a familiar chick back there.

6. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Hey Kay! I read manga, but I'm not into the cosplay side of it. I'd love to to go a Supernatural convention. It would be so cool to meet EV. I guess she'll have lots to talk about with all the shopws she's been on. I wonder if someone will ask her what Angell's first name is.

7. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Yup, me too. I would like to ask Jensen Ackles what keeps him young.
    And that'll be the million dollar question to her on Det. Angell - her first name! :wtf::wtf::wtf:

8. kinehelene

kinehelene Hit and Run

omg omg omg. she is sooooo hhoooott..

im looking at her right now in two and a half men.
    she is going to marry charlie..
    that dress is soo sexy on her...

9. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:guffaw:When I heard she was in 40 Days & 40 Nights, I was trying to remember who her character was & than it dawned on me...she was the character who called Josh's character on faking it. Took me 6 years to realize who she was :lol:.

10. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Cool siggie...Duffy fan eh?

well, it's been a while since my last post. very rare to keep it alive, i know.
    i didn't figure out too quickly that the girl "riding" Josh was Emmanuelle, until I saw her eyes, her pout, the voice, and... ehem, her gorgeous a**. honestly, just thinking about her makes me sleep peacefully after a hell of a day's work.

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Oh yeah, I've only seen a couple of minutes of '40 Days and 40 Nights' and it happened to be the part with Emmanuelle in it. It was hilarious, but it was strange seeing her in such a different role and er, kinda naked. :lol:

12. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

She's back!!! Yay! I was so happy to see her in tonight's eppie and I love how she handled that witness. I love that Angell won't put up with crap. Her line to Danny was a classic. I hope we get more Angell in next week's eppie. Stupid CBS didn't show a preview at the end of the eppie.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  13. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

ooooh...all the more i'm getting restless...thanks for the info! wow, can't wait :drool:

14. privatename

privatename Rookie

I was also glad to see her in this episode. I definitely think she adds to the show. Not that her scenes with Danny and Stella weren't great, because they were, but I do like her flirtatious relationship with Flack and wish she had a scene with him. Although, I don't want her to get pigeon-holed with just working with Flack because I think she is great with the rest of the cast as well.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Seeing her last night was great - I'm always glad to see her again since continued appearances are far from guaranteed. Her scene(s?) with Danny were fun, and I always love when she's snarky with suspects. :p