Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2008
  2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Very nice photos of Catherine. Thanks for posting!!

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Maaaarrrgggg *thuds*

And I hope they don't make Sara pregnant. Just ANOTHER story arc coming in to take away from Warrick.

That being said, I agree with what most people have said here - fans have thought Jorja was pregnant from Season 1 and she hasn't been. The poor girl. LOL

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly my point. She has always looked pregnant, so yes, people are going to think she looks it.

I don't think they'll go the pregnancy route. I mean come on, that is so predictable and soap operish.

Besides pregnancy stories are only done for the ratings and since she isn't on the show anymore, what would be the point? It's not like we're going to see Sara throughout the pregnancy (or Grissom, for that matter) and we won't see the birth to find out the sex of the baby, so again, what would be the point?

So I don't think we have anything to worry about. :shifty:

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Jorja Fox has a pencil thin figure and does not look preggos, except maybe now, and their together, what would be more appropriate? and what if it was Cath who announced her pregnancy? HMMM, what if:eek:and Tina having a baby, gosh, it's done with everyone everywhere. This couple have been together for a long time, but not to go there, the thing is that these two characters always have the option to return, and ~repeats self~ WP is still the producer of CSI, and has promised to return, whenever the part is right for him. We didn't get very many photos of this new season as of yet usually more are posted when a new ep. is coming up:confused:

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL! I love it that you used that emoticon. Just showed how much faith we have in TPTB. :lol:

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, Catherine is still on the show, so it would make sense and it would STILL be done for ratings. We would be watching her through her pregnancy and the birth and such.

Sara isn't on the show anymore, so it wouldn't be for ratings. Tina's pregnancy is for the ratings and to add more drama to Warrick's death(?). Besides, except for that youtube floating around, there is no confirmation that baby is his.

No matter how you want to look at, pregnancies are done for ratings, pure and simple. The rumors that Sara is pregnant could be just put out there for, ratings. Because tptb know GSR fans will tune in to see if she is.

And having WP still as a producer has nothing to do with it and you don't have to keep repeating it, we KNOW he's still the producer. And him returning, if it's right for him, also doesn't mean a pregnancy will happen.

However, on this show, stranger things have happened and I wouldn't be surprised if they made all the females pregnant. :lol:

Great pics of Catherine, thanks for posting those. The second one looks like she just might have spotted Lindsey in the club. Just the expression on her face.

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I really love the first one of Cath, she looks really good in the vest.
    And, does anyone know who's she is working with in this episode, besides the new CSI???

9. Desertwind

I keep repeating it because fans keep saying he's "gone" he's in 10 episodes, which probably run till Feb. that's a long time, and Sara isn't gone either, she's back in S/9:confused:they won't be back probably in S/10, but for now their both still here. And on ratings of course, why wouldn't they?, it's always been the #1 show, so what ever it takes to get that to stay the same, and will see how they go [the ratings] when 3 main characters are gone:rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I'll give you that. However, we're saying Grissom is gone, not Petersen. Even if he does come back for an episode here and there (and I hope he does), Grissom is still gone. Just like Sara and now just like Warrick.

Ugh, I can't stand it anymore, is it Thursday yet?

11. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

12. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Dead on Arrival

Yoshi:

I gather these are from a video clip... Where can I find the video clip?
    Do you have a link?

Thanks!

13. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

BIG REMINDER! Posted on page one.

15. Desertwind

Thank's again Alex super, the Gil/Sara one smouldering:drool: