"For Warrick" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2008.

1. netter8689

netter8689 Victim

Re: "For Warrick" Season Premiere Discussion *SPOILERS*

I hope so cause if Warrick is really dead then I don't really want to relive his death over and over in future eppy's. I personally hope for him to live and hopefully come back to the show. We all know it could happen!!! :hugegrin:

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I don't necessarily want to relive his death, but I do hope there are story arcs revolving around the grief of the team members and not just Grissom.

3. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

so on the CBS website they have some big GSR thing, and now this is the clip we get? :rolleyes: All the promo's show one thing, this is the GSR relationship hour.

4. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Now i know this is right at the start of the thread but i have just seen it and well im finding it strange. Isn't Tina still pregnant? she only find out a while ago so how could he know (you will have to watch to see) odd.

The more and more i see the promos the more and more im starting to think he isnt dead. There is just something telling me that all this suspense isnt what you think it is. Now i could be wrong but i dunno, its bugging me. For one the team dont seem distraught, i know its hard to tell but they seem as if they are finding out who did this not for Warrick because he is dead but for him so that he can feel safe. And for one i havent really seen any real mention of death, usually promos make it quite obvious after a while what will happen but these are making it more and more confusing.

I just hope it doesnt turn out to be a two parter because i will scream if it is.:lol:

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am beginning to wonder the same thing...is he really dead? One more day and we'll know! I also think the coma theory might be a possibility because of the 2nd episode where Sara goes to visit an 8 yr comatose woman from her case in season 1. Why would she do that? There has to be a tie in somehow and Warrick being in a coma would seem to fit.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  6. netter8689

netter8689 Victim

I agree with you here. I to would like to see how everyone handles the loss of Warrick. I just really hope that its not all about the GSR and I am hoping for past scenes with Warrick. I will miss him and Nick working together.

7. netter8689

netter8689 Victim

Ok - I just watched this and did you catch the date the lady says at the very first of the tape - 11-7-2008. I am hoping he lives and yep this makes me think he just might but also what if all this was taped before hand and then he decided to leave the show. I am like you - I hope this is not a 2 parter and I don't think it will be.

8. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

It could be taped before but i dunno, i mean if it was then we would surely know something about it, even a tiny tiny bit because they wouldn't have this shooting storyline. Ugh i dunno this is all so confusing right now.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's again Alex for that poignant scene, so she's back to comfort Grissom, and of course, I'm sure we'll see her with her team mates and comforting them too.. so sad:(

10. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I just watched the clip and I almost started crying. Thursday is going to be such a sad day. I'm going to miss Warrick so much.

I love the fact that Sara is coming back for this. It's so sad watching her with Grissom in that scene. It looks like he's about to start crying.

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I've watched that tape a few times and I believe the lady says September, not 11 or November. You can tell that this is being shot for Episode 9x01 (as the marker states that), so I don't think it's 11 or November. This could be a flashback or tape that is given to the team. Remember CM said that they would find out what kind of man Warrick was. So this could be that.

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm keeping my expectations of this show real in that it will probably be the GSR hour with tidbits of Warrick's death thrown in for good measure.

And that Nick is not, not, not fraternizing with the waitress while everyone else is on the scene with Warrick..his character deserves better.

Please let me be wrong? Please God, Allah, Buddha and all the faiths in this world let it not the GSR hour and the alley cats find Warrick's body before anyone else and that they run and jump into Grissom's car and get paw prints all over him and and eat his pet tarantula that he drives around with all day..

Okay back to the spoilers..

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

ITA with myfuturecsi. I want this hour at least to be about Warrick and Warrick alone. He deserves it.

And Nick fraternizing with the waitress? Wow, are they going to screw up another character now, LOL!

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YES, and that means no NICK and the waitress, as well, the team all together grieving for their fallen friend, all feeling the same pain "FOR WARRICK":(

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

People like Ausiello who have already seen the episode, say that GSR does not dominate the episode and is only in two small scenes. Now, of course, I'm not sure how "small" the scenes are, but we have less than 24 hours until we find out! :)