Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

the bullet girl, you not alone! it's just... I don't like this EC ship, i don't see them together and yeah Eric drama and EC relationship destroy this cool show.((((

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hey guys.

I'm popping in to remind you of the rules we have here in Shipper Central:

If you could have a quick read through, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks guys! :D

3. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

Hey guys long time I didn´t get in here ^^

the_bullet_girl: yeah you right, but we have to respect this ship like they do let our ship.
    But seriously...I have to say it, I really don´t see any
    chemistry between them not as far like Ryan and Calleigh have, that´s why I like CaRWash so much they have it all.
    I wish R/C would have more screen time, this Season is better than the last one but I miss Season 3-4 and the 2 first episodes from season 5.
    Like the quote from Emily Procter said: they can´t have any lap scene together becouse they laugh all the time, so you can see how much chemistry they have and not just off the show. And that is not happening with E/C on the show from the begining, but what can we do? :(

The only thing is, don´t give up ;)
    CaRWash forever!!

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

bullet! Orla! Saya! *tackles them all* Man it's good to have you guys here... it was getting pretty lonely. Now we just have to lure Dutchie...

TPTB are ignoring Ryan again! *pokes TPTB* At least they're not continuously ignoring him... he spent the whole day with Calleigh last episode, so I'm hoping the next episode will make up for the lack of CaRWash this week. *crosses fingers*

By the way, I saw Ryan grab a Russian fighter by the wrist the the promos. I hope he doesn't get hurt, but if he does, I want to see Calleigh show some concern for him!

5. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Yeah, I partially agree with what's been said, and partially not...

To bring my ray of CaRWash sunshine into the dim world: the thing I mostly got out of the EC was how...meh it seemed. I won't go into details cause I completely respect their ship and can see their point of view, besides it's not a life or death argument here. It kinda sounded like Calleigh was Eric's "back-up" pick, like he'd settle for her if there wasn't anyone else, but he wasn't going to go making it happen.

And may I remind you of Calleigh's words, "We make a great team." (emphasis added) Umm, yeah! Hello! They are co-workers and have been for many years! I would hope that they make a good team by now! I know that many people are reading into this in a shippery way, but honestly, I'm not sure we are there yet with these two...I think TPTB are still gonna take us dancing around the issue for a while longer. And her and Ryan make a great team too! So do her and Horatio and her and Natalia! I'm not sure we can take this in a shipper sense yet...Knowing Miami it will all be forgotten next episode anyway! ;)

Keep the hopes alive CaRWashers! This ship isn't sinking yet!!

6. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

S6 is running here currently and yesterday was the epi with the supermodel and it sent me into total CaRWash mode.

we were talking about color-coordination in the DL thread and it yet again hit me how often, not alwways but often, Calleigh and Ryan look as though they were dressing together. you know, wake up, take a shower, have breakfast, he picks something and she decides for the same color on some part of her outfit or vice versa. I love when they are doing it

also she praised and teased him about the computer thingy and the new girl. and he didnt blush or was uncomfortable about it. so with a little fan-wanking I decided that she wasnt that important

it also got me thinking about a scene were someone would tease Calleigh about Ryan. I wonder what her reaction would be.

as for the EC stuff - Ill ignore it as long as I can and then Ill stop watching the show, it worked with LV. although I might miss Horations one-liners. but I dont think there is anything happening on that front - the romantic front, not the EC story, anytime soon

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey CaRWash_Cutie, hey carolina! Nice to have you back in the thread... I think there's some cosmos leftover. Help yourself.

It'd be pretty funny if they started to pick out what each other should wear. I keep imagining the possibilities of Calleigh wreaking havoc on Ryan's OCD! Come to think of it, they've been doing that a lot lately... they were both wearing purple in the season premiere and they're starting to wear a lot more suits. Think it's a coincidence?

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

They do tend to wear the same colour often, so maybe they do phone each other up, 'today is a green day' or whatever.
    I think Ryan and Cal have so much more chemistry than Cal and Eric.- they are ok together, but for me they just dont have the same spark. But at the moment I am happy if there is lots of Ryan and Cal interaction.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

It'd be really funny if they actually did that... I on the other hand think that they have couple's telepathy. It doesn't seem planned and yet they look great together, which is what I like about them. Hey, is there anything you'd like to see them wear and what colour do you think they look best in?

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I think I like them both in purple or green. I dont know really. Im not into the orange thing that they tend to do alot. Its too much. I would quite like to see them both in all black for one episode. I know Cal does it quite regularly but it is very rare that you see Ryan dressed completely in black.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I've never seen Ryan wear black... he always goes for grey, but I'm curious to see how he'd look in black. Maybe Calleigh could convince him... it always seems like she influences his clothing choices to me. Notice how his style has evolved from season three...

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I think Ryan wore all black in Hell Night, and in part of After the fall, when he and Delko are looking for the girls body. But he hasnt worn black since s3, so 1 episode where he and Cal both wear it would be good.
    His style has definitely changed since s3. Maybe he is trying to impress Calleigh with his fancy suits :)

13. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Why so quiet? Ok, i want to write something here long time ago, but my language is bad, so sorry for my possibility mistakes.:rolleyes:

First of all, i respect EC shippers, they have their point and i respect this.;)

I love CaRWash for their incredible chemistry between them, he always can make her laugh. And i love when she teasing him like in "Curse Of The Coffin" ep when she say " I don't think this place is so scary in the daytime". :guffaw:

And i don't see any chemistry in EC ship (it just my opinion) i see how she care about Eric, not love, not passion, i just don't see that.:confused:

14. the_bullet_girl

the_bullet_girl Hit and Run

Bahaha. I just had to show my annoyance over the show but I DO respect that E/C is a ship and that fans do want it to happen.
    But I also accept that I'm right! lol just kidding.
    Seriously though, it is just my opinion that they're more sister/brother then anything else! As much as there are fans all for E/C, there are a lot that aren't. Ducaine's and CaRWashers alike.
    I don't know about anyone else but I won't be able to watch it with E/C going on, as much as I do love the show.

Exactly! T-E-A-M! Team! I couldn't figure out if her look of shock was bad or good. It didn't appear to be either, it was just shock.

Bahaha You two make my life!<3

15. the_bullet_girl

the_bullet_girl Hit and Run

EEP! Thank you! I do NOT see the passion either because there is none! It seems more like a business deal then anything! Ya know? I don't see it, obviously some people do but I think that's because Eric's feelings are out in the open but Calleigh doesn't show her feelings often.
    I'd even prefer Jake with Calleigh then Eric! And that's still not CaRWash! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.