Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Howdy girls, I wasn't on here yesterday, I was on the campaign trail, but they're featuring CSI this week on ET at 7:00, but tonight because of the debates it'll be on at 10:00 [check your local listings] and his exact "quote" from that show last night was [I wrote it down] talk about obessed:rommie:

The reporter asked Billy about his and Sara's relationship, and he said SARA OFFERS GRISSOM THE FREEDOM AND LOVE HE NEEDS, there was a bit more, but this was the crux of his comments:thumbsup: so there ya' go, they are still together and the romance goes on and on[​IMG] "Sex without love makes one sad" "Ending Happy"

ENDING HAPPY

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Thanks for the quote,Desert! Just confirms what we knew all along!
    Oh, boy, who has seen the new pic from 9x2?
    I did and here is what I am thinking....
    Sara, not Jorja, looks preggers. It's not just me that thinks so either. It's been reported alot that Sara is preggers, so we'll just see.....

3. Desertwind

Yeah,is does Piper everyone will soon see it all, I can't wait, to see this, usually it's premiered in Sept. but the debates screwed that up this season, but here's something for all you *spoiler* fans:eek:GRS ROCKS:bolian:

I got my new TV Guide today, and it's the issue dated Oct. 13-19 and on page 49 it says... Marriage? Grissom Jr., in a baby carriage? What does the future hold for Gil & Sara? The answer could come tonight, since Jorja Fox is back on the scene... WHOA, ya' think,? all the rumors of her being pregnant, maybe it's all true?

[​IMG]

4. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I've said it before and I'll say it again ...

I have no problem with a pregnancy if that's the way they want to go ... I'm sure if it's done it will be done well ... but Sara has looked way more pg than this in the past because JF has a round little belly and Sara slouches. If she's pg in epi 9x02, I'll ... I don't know ... do something outlandish and embarrassing to be determined by those of you who swore there would be a baby. I'm not saying there won't be a baby sometime, but no way is she gonna be pg enough to be showing at this point in the season.

2 more days!
    Ali

5. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Oh wow. Hey guys. Long time no... talk! xD

I'm just dropping in to say hello and to check to see who's...

won't go there.

ANYWAYS. I just wanted to drop in and squee a little for the upcoming season in 2 days! YAY! I didn't think I was going to be watching CSI this season due to Sara's departure this last year and... wait... spoiler box? It's pretty common knowledge. I'll use a box due to my own paranoia. lol

Due to Grissom's upcoming departure and both Warrick and Sara being gone as well. But I caught wind of Sara's return! It makes me so incredibly happy that I WILL be tuning into CSI on Thursday. I'll stick it out until Grissom's gone - after that, I'm gone too. Unless the G and the S to my R both return again. You know? Yay for Jorja Fox making an appearance!!!!

I'm rambling. Truth is, I just wanted to come back and make a post to make sure my accounts still active. lol Figured I'd come back to the place that felt like home for so long. I'm so incredibly thrilled to see that some things never change. Good for you guys for holding out when I (and so many others) let go.

Desert! Good to see you're still sailing strong on this ship! And anyone else that was here when I was. *sigh* I don't have the energy to go through and read all the posts to see who else is still around... but I'm glad some of you still are! :thumbsup:

That is all.

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

awe, thank you Tciddaisc! i hope that scene is really of that length in the actual show, because it might be edited shorter, but i hope not cause that's a good 43 seconds! :thumbsup:
    this Entertainment Tonight thing is a week long? so does that mean they'll also have one on Friday after the premiere airs? because then would be the most appropriate time to throw some GSR into the mix, "they're still together" or some clarification if the show doesn't provide it. but it's annoying because i have to wait for stupid ET Canada to finish first, then the regular ET comes on. *sigh* :rolleyes:

but i have been waiting about...what, 3 1/2 months? to say this...

ONE DAY!

it's so sweet. in the promo's i never realized that she was crying :( they deserve happy ending after all of this.
    now i don't love this, but i can't think of another word because the little fangirl inside of me jumps for joy but he looks so much worse once he realizes that she is crying. it looks like it sad for him because he's happy he's finally got her, but he kind of knows theres nothing he can do...if that makes any sense :confused:
    oh god, i can't WAIT for tomorrow. I think we're just running ourselves in circles :cardie:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  8. Desertwind

Yes indeed, thank's Tciddaisc nice, and tonight it's Marg talking on ET regular time 7:00, then tomorrow night is the premiere, so I'm not sure if the "whole week" means Thurs. & Fri. guess we'll have to turn in at watch:confused: here's another video with Billy talking, to be safe, I'll use the *spoiler* box~

This is him talking about the new ep., and a bit of Sara as well...http://news.billypetersen.com/

[​IMG][​IMG]

And HI Turtlebaby where ya' been? nice to see your among the living :thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  9. PiperGrissom

YIPPEEEEE!!!!! One more day!!!!!
    Is anyone else feeling like we are getting ready for Christmas? Oh, the GSR of it all!!!!:thumbsup:
    I am just beside myself with all kinds of GSR joy. I am thinking this is OUR year, (or our 10 eppys) and we are going to be happy campers!
    Be sure to stop by my wiki and share in even more GSR joy.:cool:

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Don't thank me for that link, thank Piper and her convenient PM's on her wiki. XD

I didn't realize that it was that long from the promos. In the promos it was, like, three seconds. My only problem is that we've pretty much seen this scene over and over in the promos. It'd be nicer to have a different scene. Although, I can deal with the awesomness.

1 Day, 3 Hours, 36 Minutes, 42 Seconds

11. PiperGrissom

I know what you mean. (Not gonna spoil a thing, so no box). I saw the proposal scene several times BEFORE the show aired, but I wasn't spoiled because didn't see the whole thing. Anyway, it rocked!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the 'shout out' Tciddaisc!!!!

12. Desertwind

OK, then thank's Piper:thumbsup: and another one of well, not to miff-off *spoiler* free-fans~and isn't this exciting? tomorrow, remember when it was June and July:rolleyes: well finally it's come to pass, YIPPE, and by some miracle, I just hope somehow, someway our fabulous Warrick lives to tell another story, another day[​IMG]

Here's another video, from JF.net and it's just the HUG with GSR, they're expressions, their so strong feelings for one another, earth shattering http://www.jorjafox.net/

[​IMG]

13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I so feel like it's Christmas, PiperGrissom! :)

I know that tptb and other fans will try and shake us and tell us there won't be a happy ending, but I'm still holding strong that there will be a happily ever after for Grissom and Sara. Will there be a small bump or two along the way? Yes, of course, no love story is ever perfect. It's the small bumps that make the high points so much higher! :)

From my city: 23 hours and 32 minutes!

14. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

In my Asia time it’s now Thursday. So I am preparing this for you guys.
    [​IMG] Waiting is almost over and GSR is just a heartbeat away. :luvlove:

The world would probably stops spinning around you. Please don’t forget to breathe whenever GSR scenes okay? Because that video desertwind, I just did.

Eh, jorjafoxfan, you too could watch simultaneously w/ US airing? Canada? :thumbsup:
    It's sometime by December (hopefully) I would be able to get my csi premiere when it becomes available in my part of the world.

ANd welcome back, Turtlebaby. Nice to see you here. I could see that a place like this was felt like your homepage and this has come a long way. *been reading old gsr thread, back to the gutterdays*
    Go get your old friends and have a reunion, one more time, one last time. GSR... Back w/ a Passion. :)
    ~
    For now, wish you all good luck and happy viewing.
    Best regards everyone.

15. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

I cant believe its tonight for you lucky people in the US!!! I am in Singapore on exchange and I want you all to promise that you will write on this asap after it airs as to whats happens!! i cant contain myself with excitement haha!! Anyway jealousy is a terrible thing!
    Well lets all hope its an amazing premiere, cant believe it was sooo long ago when we saw sara rescued but anyway onto the next season! Come on GSR!!!

Good luck and dont cry too much....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.