"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by allmaple, Mar 30, 2007.

1. horseloversveen

horseloversveen Civilian

Re: "I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

ok, ive been looking for this episode for a LONG time now, and ive been looking through every episode guide, and i just cant seem to find it! and its been so long already that i can vbarely remeber how it goes! I dont know whats real or what im imagining! can you tell me if any of this sounds farmilliar!?:confused:
    so there's this girl and her frined. and this one girl gets a boyfrined. then, later the girl wiht the boyfriend discovers that her friend got pregnant with her boyfrined. i think thats how it went. and there was thother stuff but i can only vaugely remeber it! :(
    i also think that the girls were hudderite, maybe. aurg! im so unsure.:(
    but if you could PLEASE HELP!
    thanks<3

2. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

sorry horseloversveen, its not ringing any bells...
    but i have an episode thats been bugging me too..
    its where Sara and Catherine are working a crime in a convenience store out of town and they're waiting for Super Dave to come and Catherine's in a bitchy mood and Sara is using different coloured finger printing powder? lol i can remember everything except which episode!! :confused:

3. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

JorjaFoxFan, the episode you're thinking of is 2.09, "And Then There Were None."

horseloversveen - maybe a little more information? I don't know what hudderite means?

4. Lyra

Lyra Victim

In the episode of Season Eight when some of the CSIs were sick, I was always curious. Does anyone know if the actors themselves were sick, or if it really was just acting? Me and my dad where wondering that!

5. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

In how many episodes have we seen the "Big Bodacious Babes" magazine? I know it's been in "Felonious Monk" and "Swap Meet" but I'm sure I've seen it in others.

6. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

I googled and read it was also in 'Killer' and in 'Getting off'

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

that would be Grissoms Divine Comedy and i think that they were just acting...

8. cjmorton

cjmorton Civilian

theres an episode with some of the fast and the furious cars in it and some of the cast from the movie. what episode is this? i believe its from CSI Miami, but im not sure.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't remember any of the F&F cast on any of the CSIs. But, do you mean the episode where they were racing cars and that one guy's head got knocked off or something when he leaned up through the sunroof?

10. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

^ that was like a wire or something, that cut off his head. It could also be the CSI LV episode Revenge Is Best Served Cold. There are some pretty nice cars in that one, too.

11. Danny Caine

Danny Caine Misha's Minion Premium Member

The episode where the guy gets his head sliced off is called High Octane from Season 5, Episode #7. that episode featured some hot rods but I don't know if they were from the movie Fast and Furious I've never seen the movie.

12. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

horseloversveen your post reminds me of an episode of Law & Order: SVU that I saw a few weeks back. Are you sure you're not confusing shows?

I'm not sure I could find the episode since I don't have much info on it. But, I could definitely try.

If you're sure it's a CSI I can tell you it's an unfamilliar plot for LV. Doesn't mean that it hasn't happened, because I don't remember a lot of B plots from LV. But, I do know most of the episodes backwards and forwards.

13. GregNickRyanFan

Can someone tell me the name of the guy that was on the CSI ep where there was a killer who targeted brunette women and the guy wanted to use Sara as bait? I think maybe his last name was Culpepper and he was FBI, but can someone tell me his full character name an what rank he was please?

Also, there was a character named Brian something... can't remember if he was the sheriff before Rory or not. But, I think he had slightly reddish hair and was probably around the same age as Brass ... maybe a little older.

Then there was the new sheriff after Rory went on to do something else. He was in the episode "Hollywood Brass" and was fussing at Brass for leaving to go take care of Ellie. Does anyone remember his name?

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

That was "Strip Strangler" from season 1. The guy's name was Special Agent Rick Culpepper.

There was a guy named Brian Mobley that was a sheriff in seven episodes according to IMDb: "Blood Drops", "Unfriendly Skies", "Sex, Lies and Larvae", "Boom", "Table Stakes", "The Strip Strangler" and "Overload". He was played by Glenn Morshower.

There's a character named Sheriff Burdick listed for "Hollywood Brass". (He was also in "Built to Kill, Part 1" according to IMDb.)

15. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, Faylinn. I know Brass called the Sheriff by his first name in "Hollywood Brass", but I can't remember what it was. :lol: