Episode 703 And How Does That Make You Kill? ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Wyoming, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: Episode 703 And How Does That Make You Kill? ***CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Hmmmm this looks like a good one. Usually I can't catch all the episodes because nowadays I'm too busy, but I try to watch the good ones, at least, and this one looks good. I wonder if we'll find out any of Eric's secrets...

2. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Ah thanks HCrazy. Just in time :)

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I really liked this episode

Eric is looking for a killer, he goes through his thearapist's notes. Calleigh helps him and reads notes where he told the therapist how he felt about Calleigh, hoping to settle down with her. He later asks her if she read it, she doesn't deny it and says they make a good team

I hope we get more scenes like this!!!

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks so much for the promo, Hcrazy! :) As always, it's very much appreciated.

I was just able to see the episode. I'll put some initial thoughts in a spoiler code as it hasn't aired everywhere yet.

My biggest pet peeve on television: Split screens and subtitles/text over the screen. Especially text that looks like someone had a go with Photoshop for kicks. Both of which were in the episode. :brickwall:

Aside from that, my initial take on the episode was that it was okay. I was flipping to 'Broken' in between on A&E though, if that's any indication. But it did get a lot better for me toward the end and the teaser was kind of creepy.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hmm... sounds like this might be an ep better watched later with my finger on the FF button. :p

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Is it me, or did I just see the therapist dead?

54 minutes left! YAY!

7. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

well that was an interesting ep. i liked the new M.E. and how she handled the situations right away and her knowledge. Who's that new guy that was helping eric with the brain fragment or whatever it was . I really liked the way calleigh looked when she read eric's file and how he wants to settle down with her.

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

FINNNALLY! One good episode of the season! Luv'd the plot and evrything!

But the ending where Calleigh and Eric were readng the papers - that was like BAM, the first step. I can't believe she saw it! The other part where he was like 'did you read my secrets?' and she was like 'yeah' and he was like 'what did it say?'

she said 'does it matter?' Thats a great save Cal. But OMG,:eek:!

Srry I cant stop freaking out....

I like the new analyist, his acent is sexy:shifty:.

I hated the fact that Erc's therapst died, I liked her, and she was so nice! Aww

9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

This was agreat Episode! I think I heard everone Scream when Calleigh read Eric's File. I hope this means that the next epsodes are going to get better.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

They were supposed to get a new male Trace tech named Luke. Maybe that's who that guy was. Don't know. I haven't watched the ep yet. I think I'm probably only gonna watch Ryan and Valera's scenes (and probably see what the new guy looks like). Cause I'm not an E/C shipper and those scenes will probably do nothing but bug me (no offense to E/C shippers).

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  11. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Yeah you heard me squeal lol. I really enjoyed this episode. From start to finish. It was orange colored lol. Well E and C and H didn't get the memo about wearing orange but that's okay. Can we please have more E/C moments like the ones tonight?

I liked the new lab guy.

I'm starting to like the new ME but I miss Alexx. it'll take me awhile.

I'm glad that the person who I thought killed the daughter didn't do it.

I wish Natalia had more screen time in this one.

Next weeks epi looks cool.
    Well, goodnight all.

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I noticed that to! is it me or did Natalia and Ryan look like thery were useing the same Miss Clarol Color to? I think they have been hangin with Valara way to much And Calleigh Please girl stop with the Collagin in your lips please!!! You Don't need it! The only lip inhansment you need is Eric's lips on yours! Can I get a Amen !!!

13. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Liked the usual twists and turns-gee, a woman did the deed-that's not too common. LOVED the ending of yet another guy (remember Predator s6)asking Horatio "do you have children?" and finally H answered "YES" and got that look on his face. Aww, if that guy could be reformed and get his son back and be a good dad then why can't Horatio get Kyle? At least Horatio doesn't hesitate to admit he does indeed have a kid of his own-finally feeling like a dad now after having to fake his death to keep Kyle from Ron Saris..maybe sacrifice is another step of Horatio getting a stronger need to get his son to live with him instead of Mrs. Eberly,hmm Mrs Winston,hmm Mrs. Saris or whatever else she is whatever day of the week it is..

14. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

umm Amen, Ryan and Natalia caused myself some coniptions, they were so damn bright. And is it me or did anyone else notice that when they were in the lab, everyone else seemed to be wearing orange too....maybe it was just their reflection, the colors were so damn bright. I don't know what the wardrobe people were thinking but if I could give them a piece of advice, it would be to tone it down a notch!

I loved the episode, it was just youre regular interest-holding episode. Of course, it wasn't realistic, I don't really get my hopes up for that aspect, but Eric never would have touched the case, and I doubt they would have gotten away with reading all those papers, but I still liked it. And I liked the E/C in it. It seemed really natural, Calleigh's right, they do make a good team.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Tonight's episode was a delightful surprise! I was pretty shocked when at 10:40 they had already found the killer and it was cool cause a new twist came which I wasn't expecting. I really liked the two actors who were the killers, think they did a good job.

I actually liked Horatio on this episode, even though he stated the obvious a few times. But overall it wasn't over the top like he usually is :rolleyes:. He smiled and that's nice.

Ryan and Natalia with the orange/peach shirts :lol:

But what I absolutely loved were the EC scenes. Yes the shipper in me is VERY happy and pleased :D. I didn't see that coming and I actually screamed when she read that file. The last scene was priceless with her walking away with that smile on her face... oh be still my heart :luvlove:! LOVED IT.

Good episode! :thumbsup: