08 Presidential Elections

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's ironic, I just sent this to family and friends over the top brilliant, :bolian:hilarious, Tina Fey is a comedy genius, and Sedakis as Biden also a comic genius so funny. When she started to play the clairinet :lol: and Queen Latifah also hysterical her expressions right on:lol: thank's for posting this!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I already knew about his ancestory and it's pretty interesting. But, even if he's half-black, he's still black.

4. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

I haven't yet,we are having difficulty getting to where we need to be but guaranteed I'm getting there soon,or will I hope,it just been a busy week.

However He is biracial but people only go by what they see on the outside not what the see inside or actually they see what they wanna see.Sara Palin today choose to defend her accusation of Barrack Obama "prodding" around with terrorist.See this woman is literally getting herself into trouble by saying this.I think she is also hurting the McCain campaign,not like I'm complaining.

Heres a link to that too.

http://news.aol.com/elections/article/palin-says-obama-pals-with-terrorists/200425

I don't honestly think there is much to Palin,with her talking about Obama being a terriost associated guy is actually pretty childish to me.

5. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

I think Obama will win. (or is that hope? either way, I have a feeling he'll win)

6. Desertwind

Go register anywhere, in Riverside county, we're everywhere, and I'll register you:lol: and the McACain/Palin ticket are digging themselves a big hole, ragging, insulting and constantly making false accusations, is not what the country wants to hear, stick to the issues, I think they're running scared, case their failing in the polls, but these bullish tactics only make them seem foolish:alienblush:

7. future_cop

I know lol I'm working on it lol :lol:

As far as their votes dropping goes,I hope McCain knows Palin is to blame for that.I feel sorry for Biden though he canceled his debates but who could blame the man his mother in law just past away.Although I have a feeling Palin will use it against him and bring up something stupid like he's cowarding away from his duties,but like I said I can't blame the man.

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

thought some people might enjoy this but not find it otherwise:

there is a website called zombie pumpkins which has carving patterns for pumpkins etc. anyway, the creator of the site who designs all the patterns has just made a mccain and obama pumpkin pattern :lol: he also has a tracker for the percentage of downloads for each pattern. you know an election is crazy when it has spread into the media of pumpkin carving :p

9. future_cop

One question about voting,something my mom and my older sister told me..
    Is it true that when you register you automatically get signed up for jury duty?

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yep. Sign up to vote, get a driver's license, etc. Jury duty for you!

11. future_cop

Yep,my mom was right,I so don't want either now lol especially only have one Car....gah..

Other then that I'm so going to be watching the debate tomorrow,I'm all excited to see if McCain brings up his side of the economic crisis or will Obama keep his head in the game.

12. Desertwind

That's great allmaple, bringing a little humor to this thread:lol: and future cop that is correct, once you've registered, or get a DL, your on the gov. list. Maybe you'll be picked for a big murder ,or something like the OJ Simpson case:wtf: here's a link to all the mud-slinging smear tactics of the McCain campaign, towards Obama, and the truth~

http://fightthesmears.com/

13. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Thanks for the link. It seems like a group of people who do their homework. I recognize the smears for what they are, so don't do more than enough research than to be sure of the facts. These guys go much more in depth. Great link for anyone who's not sure what to believe. Good find, desertwind!

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I will say desertwind, good website. I knew it existed but I didn't bother to look at it because I knew that everything that was being said was a lie, but thanks for proving it. We may not see Eye-to-Eye, but I give you kudos to the awesome link. Thanks a bunch.:thumbsup:

15. Desertwind

So what did all of you think of last nights debate? I don't get McCain, he wandered around, muttered about, and didn't say much. I already know what Obama's plan is. The "town hall" meeting wasn't as riveting as a normal debate, & boy has Tom Brokaw gotten old:confused: here's another site~

THE TRUTH ABOUT McCAIN AND PALIN

LINK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.